First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
welp, looks they they finally got that liberal dem idiot! how ironic a anti-gun lib was going around shooting people like he was. typical left idiot
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
You on FIRE, my brother! That commie Navy cop had it comming for being a coon.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Typical? On what fantasy land are you living in where that is the norm? I live in the one where these people exist.
* Jim D. Adkisson, the "I hate liberals" shooter, who killed 2 and injured several when he shot up a liberal Unitarian church.
* Timothy McVeigh, registered Republican and anti-government nut case killed 168 Americans when he blew up a federal building.
* Joseph Paul Franklin, right-wing serial murderer who targeted minorities including Democrats Larry Flynt in 1978 and Vernon Jordan.
* Anders Breivik, Norwegian right-wing anti-muslim nut case who blew up a building and killed 69 sons and daugthers of liberal politicians.
* James Von Brunn, the holocaust museum shooter and white supremicist believed the media and gov't was controlled by jews
* Byron Williams, was on his way to killing liberals at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU before being stopped by cops.
* Timothy Johnson, walked into a Democrat Party headquarters and murdered the State Chair of the Democratic Party of Arkansas, Bill Gwatney, a man he had never met!
* Ted Kaczynski, aka the Unabomber killed several through cowardly mail bombs. His manifesto is riddled with hatred of liberalism.
* Richard Poplawski, believed that jews controlled the media and that Obama was going to take his guns and shot dead three cops sent to evict him from mommy's home
* Bruce and Joshua Turnidge, father and son team and anti-government nut case "Patriots" bombed a bank and killed two police officers.
* Keith Luke, thought that the white race was dying off, raped a women, killed her sister, and shot dead a homeless man. He planned to kill as many blacks, hispanics, and jews as he could.
* Jerry and Joseph Kane, father and son team and Aryan church members killed two cops and injured two others in a traffic stop.
* Joseph Ray Stack, angry anti-tax protester flies a plane into an IRS building.
* John Patrick Bedell, anti-governmennt libertarian conspiracy theorist attempted to kill dozens at the Pentagon but was shot dead after injuring two.
* Shawna Forde, leader of the Minuteman American Defense group shot dead Raul Flores and his 9 year old daughter. The wife survived by playing dead.
* Bruce Ivins, suspected of mailing anthrax spores to two Democratic US Senators and several "liberal media" outlets, killing 5 and infecting 17 others.
* Eric Rudolph, anti-abortion murderer
* Michael Griffin, anti-abortion murderer
* Paul Hill, anti-abortion murderer and christian preacher
* John Salvi, anti-abortion murderer
* James Kopp, anti-abortion murderer
* Scott Roeder, anti-abortion murderer

EVERY SINGLE ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK!

Islamic fundamentalists are for:
- religion in government
- prayer in the school
- traditional values
- mix guns and god
- are ultra conservative on sexuality
- are super tough on crime
and
- want to turn back the clock to an idealized time that never existed.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
You are sick and in need of help.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#6 Feb 15, 2013
I am sick because someone says "typical" liberals are regularly mass killers and murderers, so I provide a long list of right wing psychos that far outnumber the rare leftist shooters to counter this? Sorry you equate factual information with sickness. I says a great deal about you.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
And you as well.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Of course it does. It says I deal in facts and information, not hearsay, rumors, things I was told in Church or made up in my own mind.
You guys were all in a thread begging for a civil war. This only shows that you have far more in common with these nuts and your values are generally more attractive to killers and the mentally unstable.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
You are unstable. That says a great deal about you. Sorry I've been off here so long. I've been looking up facts and info on you.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Facts and info. That's right. Facts and info. I know all I need to know now, and am just waiting for the right time to strike. You think you can evade me, but no. You WILL take me up the ASS!
El Doctorcito

Bakersfield, CA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Fat Boy wrote:
Facts and info. That's right. Facts and info. I know all I need to know now, and am just waiting for the right time to strike. You think you can evade me, but no. You WILL take me up the ASS!
What the hell is wrong with you Bozo! I'm a conservative Republican, and even I think you are an idiot.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Check the IP if you wish. Mouse steals my name because she is mad.
krispie Kritter

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Hey Mouseeeee. Do it feel like a sauna in here? LOL. No mas pantalones?
That means you're a liar or it could be what Droner was saying while his murdering ass was on fire. LMAO.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Kritter, I want to have your love child once I get enough money together for that operation I need...
cool guy

Oak Grove, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2013
good post mouse..funny..boy cant handle facts.. don't worry ; his keeper only allows him to play online a few hrs a day.. special needs child.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2013
cool guy wrote:
good post mouse..funny..boy cant handle facts.. don't worry ; his keeper only allows him to play online a few hrs a day.. special needs child.
Bite it. I raise a special needs child. Proud of it. You on the other hand have no special needs but are an idiot anyway.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Fat Boy wrote:
Check the IP if you wish. Mouse steals my name because she is mad.
I wouldn't pretend to be you if I were paid. Don't flatter yourself that anyone believes you talking to yourself in order to play victim is very convincing.
What is my IP address then? You and some of your "friends" keep acting like you have and know some magic way to detect them. Yet you never reveal them. I've told you you have permission to publish mine a few times in the past and so far... nothing!
You are just floundering around making up things in the thinking that these obvious lies make you look better. It is pretty delusional. I think in this thread alone you refer to me as both a man and a woman. Which is it? I've told you I am a man, but you like to slip back into the lie you've convinced yourself of. Even when I have told you it does me no damage or injury, you stick to the fairy tale even when you have evidence that it does you no good.
As curious as I am by your reasoning, I am also amused by your act far more. Keep up the good show. Maybe you can get a man to grind an organ and you can collect loose change by dancing around?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 17, 2013
If you can't check it, then why do you act like you know? I know not your ability on the computer and have never said I could check your address. You make stuff up. I know that. If you don't know, quit acting like you do. Why not act like you are talking to someone face to face? Instead you degrade everyone. Why? It's clear you're unhappy. Be cheerful.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#21 Feb 17, 2013
LOL you now accuse me of saying I can find an IP address right after a post where I said there was no way you can do that on Topix and dare you to produce mine! You head must be spinning because you contradict yourself not two comments later! You obviously can type so reading comprehension is not a totally lost skill to you. So it must be that your deluded mind ignores, picks, and chooses what it wishes to read. Link me to one article where I ever claimed to have such powers? Only you and your pals have claimed they could track my IP in the past. If you say it, prove it.
Funny how in the last month I've practically begged you to show me evidence of these claims you make about me and so far... nothing!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 17, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
LOL you now accuse me of saying I can find an IP address right after a post where I said there was no way you can do that on Topix and dare you to produce mine! You head must be spinning because you contradict yourself not two comments later! You obviously can type so reading comprehension is not a totally lost skill to you. So it must be that your deluded mind ignores, picks, and chooses what it wishes to read. Link me to one article where I ever claimed to have such powers? Only you and your pals have claimed they could track my IP in the past. If you say it, prove it.
Funny how in the last month I've practically begged you to show me evidence of these claims you make about me and so far... nothing!
I've made no such claims, except you're a babbling s#it mouth. Again, good for you nobody can find your ID.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#23 Feb 17, 2013
The Real Fat Boy wrote:
If you can't check it, then why do you act like you know?
What exactly does this say then? I read it as "If you cannot check an IP then why do you act like you know how to?". That is claiming that I said I could. Once again you contradict yourself. So easy to catch you in these logical traps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at Christian County Jail 14 min Geegee 19
Fletcher "I Wanna Coach So Bad" Long 22 min question 11
Rude pig nose bitch at the tobacco shop on coun... 3 hr Teri 20
Who that white girl TT Coleman marryed? 3 hr Don 2
Family court divorce 4 hr Bigdeal 19
D Js Carpet 7 hr happy customer 2
League of women voters 10 hr King 12
Rotary Club 21 hr Tony 15

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages