Dougie

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Mark Clark will be leaving hoptown football and taking the job at univ of Kentucky. Mitch Barnhardt called Clark just what he was looking for a loser coach who can only hype himself cause nobody else will. In a statement Clark said Charlie Strong and the SEC "Is gonna have to watch film cause my offense is scary dangerous. " ..........So win the day will now be the motto at UK and the celebration party has began by hoptown fans.
HHS

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Dougie wrote:
Mark Clark will be leaving hoptown football and taking the job at univ of Kentucky. Mitch Barnhardt called Clark just what he was looking for a loser coach who can only hype himself cause nobody else will. In a statement Clark said Charlie Strong and the SEC "Is gonna have to watch film cause my offense is scary dangerous. " ..........So win the day will now be the motto at UK and the celebration party has began by hoptown fans.
Dougie, You are a freaking nut case. You need to get a job and stay off topix as you clearly have not a farking clue what you are talking about.
CBG

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I think he might have a bad case of the hemroids?
3toda4

New York, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
CBG wrote:
I think he might have a bad case of the hemroids?
What are hemroids?
CBG

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
anal pain Google it
3toda4

New York, NY

#6 Nov 25, 2012
CBG wrote:
anal pain Google it
You might want to google it. That's not even close to how you spell it genius.
funny

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Dougie wrote:
That's funny but you can tell the Clark fan club has no sense of humor. But I was there at meet the coaches at the Bruce convention center when he said lovelce was gonna need to watch film to beat the tiger with him coaching. Haha lovelacee aint watched film on hoptown in 2 yrs and still had the game won by 2 quarter. Clark prolly do think he could coach at UK but the guy can't can't coach a bud hudson team.
3toda4

New York, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny but you can tell the Clark fan club has no sense of humor. But I was there at meet the coaches at the Bruce convention center when he said lovelce was gonna need to watch film to beat the tiger with him coaching. Haha lovelacee aint watched film on hoptown in 2 yrs and still had the game won by 2 quarter. Clark prolly do think he could coach at UK but the guy can't can't coach a bud hudson team.
If you think Lovelace isn't watching film on every team on the schedule you are high.
TaTa

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
3toda4 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Lovelace isn't watching film on every team on the schedule you are high.
u really think we taken time to watch film on hoptown dude u is high. If we did watch film on hoptowns and the new coach it would be to learn what not to do cause that coach a joke.
3toda4

New York, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
TaTa wrote:
<quoted text>u really think we taken time to watch film on hoptown dude u is high. If we did watch film on hoptowns and the new coach it would be to learn what not to do cause that coach a joke.
I have never heard of a coach especially a good one like Steve not watching film.
Gameover

Corbin, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
way to show your intelligence black negro
col parent

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2012
3toda4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard of a coach especially a good one like Steve not watching film.
What does hoptown do or have to make us worried? Hope clark stays long time because County will win by 28 or more every year besides he's running off some good players and were getting to move into our district.
Joker Phillies

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
He is a great young coach and in a couple of years HHS will be back to the top. Might even be this year as CCHS loses everyone and has nothing back in their backfield and we have our QB back with some experience. Better not talk crap as you might end up eating it! Hope it tastes real good with pepper.
col parent

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Joker Phillies wrote:
He is a great young coach and in a couple of years HHS will be back to the top. Might even be this year as CCHS loses everyone and has nothing back in their backfield and we have our QB back with some experience. Better not talk crap as you might end up eating it! Hope it tastes real good with pepper.
You need to check are roster before you say we lose everybbody. All starters back on D and all starters back on the off-line. Devo shines next year on both sides. County 62 Hoptown 13 next year. Your coach is young but not good much less great.
Ballgame

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Nov 27, 2012
kendall farmer shut the fu$k up noone cares
Poo bear

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2012
C'mon Man that's cruel joke to play on us tiger fans. Thought we was really getting rid of Clark. He needs to go coach middle school and take his staff with'em.
cobra

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Ballgame wrote:
kendall farmer shut the fu$k up noone cares
he just being gobels b*+ch
the Rock

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2013
What 2 asst coaches quit coaching at hoptown
RaRa

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2013
the Rock wrote:
What 2 asst coaches quit coaching at hoptown
Is this rumor or true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lindsay reed aka lulu 3 hr feel my wrath 2
Hopkinsville is embarrassing 3 hr Former employee 8
Tigers or Colonels? 4 hr curt 18
christen rich, jillian wakefield 4 hr Eliza 3
Holloway Back 4 hr outfield 12
Zlatko Skuljan. 4 hr FactChecker 43
Poppers 5 hr friendly bobs p ad g 2
school board suspending topix poster 9 hr HS Truman 16
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search