BRAYDAN ALEXANDER WOODS and PAT MARTINEZ

BRAYDAN ALEXANDER WOODS and PAT MARTINEZ

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Paperdontdetermi neblood

Ozark, MO

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Braydan,
Your real Daddy, MeMe, Pappaw, and all your aunts love you very much. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and pray every day that God will bring you safely back to your family here in Missouri.
No matter what lies you've been told, no matter how far away they've taken you, no matter the picture you've been painted of the situation. WE LOVE YOU!
We think of you at every family gathering, we have your pictures on our walls, we include you in every thought throughout our days....
Satan takes many forms and I know that one day whether when you are a beautiful little boy like you are now or when you are grown GOD will prevail. And God will bring all the untruths to light
Pat,
We forgive you, because every man wants to believe the woman he loves. I know my son believed every lie and every wicked, manipulative act of this woman when he fell in love with her and her first child. He was there while she totally erradicated his dad from his life too because she said he didnt pay child support, he was abusive, he was unfit, he didnt deserve to have a child...I hope one day you too are not on the wrong end of her stinger....Please give my grandson and David's son a kiss from his family here in Missouri and please give Caleb the same as we grew to love him too.....
Paperdontdetermi neblood

Sparta, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Braydan we love you with all our hearts. You are getting so big and you look more like your real daddy everyday. Remember there will be a day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commonwealth attorneys race 16 min The Preacher 68
What Going on with HPD Officer Gray Misconduct ... 22 min The Preacher 14
Chief Fred Montgomery 33 min The Preacher 26
Fight at Heritage basketball game 36 min The Preacher 5
270 Entertainment 38 min The Preacher 17
Tay Jackson 2 hr Bitchass 11
Brianna ternan? (Mar '15) 2 hr Bitcg 33
Rap music at CCHS basketball games 5 hr Quinterios 26
Investigation of the Fire department 12 hr The Preacher 52
Shopping complex 12 hr The Preacher 26