Excommuncated for challenging doctrine.

Excommuncated for challenging doctrine.

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Not that it was the first time or will be the last time I was dismissed for challenging popular opinion, but today I was banished from HoptownHall.com . Rather than embrace me as an ally for what we do have in common, the admin attemped to make a fool of me for what we disagree on only to succede in making himself look more foolish and arrogant. When another forum user who posted from my workstation under a different name agreed and pointed out his foolishness, he proved us both correct by accusing us of being the same person because of the common IP between the two posts. Evidently sharing is something he is not familiar with.
Here is what he didnt delete of the conversation in a cowardly attempt to save face. http://hoptownhall.com/viewtopic.php...
He also rattled off his resume to me for whatever his reasoning was.
In response to that:
Thank you for your interest in the position, however we regret to inform you that we have chosen to pursue a more qualified candidate. While your credentials were adequate, we feel that your personal skills lacked proficiency and your doctrine skews your judgment. For the sake of reason we require an individual unblinded by ego and impartial to political agenda. If our needs evolve to require your services, we will contact you promptly. We wish you well in your pursuit of truth and in the name of science.

I suppose I am just an ill informed Liberal.
Rolls Eyes

Cadiz, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
He knows there is no god, he has enough science under his belt...thats a fact. He may be a "butthole prissy pants" but he is smart, smart enough to know how to work the crowd he lives around. 98% of the people around here (especially big shots) attend church simply for social standing points. Even though they secretly know the truth and privately DO NOT believe in a god or a prophet(and are usually big perverts) they will say they do and play the part in order to climb and stay atop the social ladder. At the current place in time one still feels the social pressure to praise and swear belief in bybull zombies and space daddies.

If you stand by science/logic/common sense you are evil and silly…..but swear that there is a magic sky daddy, the earth is only 6 thousand years old, some god impregnated a virgin to give birth to himself only to the offer himself to be killed, donkeys talk, waters part, men walk on water, well then you’re a brilliant/humble/intelligent heaven bound human……BULLSHIT! I call BULLSHIT!
I stand for reason/logic/evidence.

Not organized superstition.

Point and laugh. He knows damn good and well that there is no "space daddy" out in space....damn good and well!(he would have photographed it!)

He and others must "appear" believing and humble and meek (lol!).....it improves business and membership status.....and a better seat at the Masonic Lodge.

I call FAKE! The jig is up.....

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#3 Feb 27, 2013
He thought they were giving him the hypocritical oath instead of the hippocratic oath?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution (Jul '09) 2 hr Douluvit 26
Woodshead 3 hr Ferrells 1
Holiday burgers 3 hr Ferrells 1
Ted Cruz drops out 3 hr Crackerofthehonky... 5
Homes for sale in harton Place 4 hr A Bunker G Jefferson 10
Charollte pulley aka lives at home with big momma 7 hr Randy who 4
Free College in Kentucky 8 hr Constitution Party 114
former deacons 11 hr Goat 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance