First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah buddy

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
As far as service goes its a good place to go to get your car cleaned, but if your looking for a job, I wouldn't recommend even waste your time even filling out an application. I recently worked there, they fired me, kept my tips, and are trying to hold my check. The woman who runs the oil bay is way to unqualified to even be in the oil bay. I wouldn't even tell my worst enemy to apply there because the owner is so snobby that he won't even listing to the employees when they try to give him tips on how to bring up sales. He acts like his $hit don't stink.
exactly

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Been there done that!! Every thing you say is the complete truth. Lanet is a bitch if you ain't gotta pens you aren't good enough for her. Lmao that place is a joke job wise. But with all the bullshit the workers do work there ass off and do a great job.
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Work their a$$ off for minimum wage and no raise ever. Not allowed to take a break unless its lunch and that's only 30 minutes for 10hrs. By law they can get in trouble
hello

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Every time I come to the wash bay everyone is sitting down. I would think you break all day long. I think everyone there is rude so I go elsewhere. I glad I don't own it, sounds like the owners need to clean house and start over.
GoCats

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
It was a great place to work when Jerry Orten owned it. Very fun! Now it's a joke. Owner is a huge prick!!
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
hello wrote:
Every time I come to the wash bay everyone is sitting down. I would think you break all day long. I think everyone there is rude so I go elsewhere. I glad I don't own it, sounds like the owners need to clean house and start over.
You must be going up there on Sunday. That's the only relaxed day unless you're a female then you really don't have to work
wrong

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be going up there on Sunday. That's the only relaxed day unless you're a female then you really don't have to work
I worked there females did a lot of work.
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Depends on if they like you or not. Either way the place is a piece of Shit and I will never spend my money there again
WRONG

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
It's great service just shitty job wise
johnnyholmes

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2013
exactly wrote:
Been there done that!! Every thing you say is the complete truth. Lanet is a bitch if you ain't gotta pens you aren't good enough for her. Lmao that place is a joke job wise. But with all the bullshit the workers do work there ass off and do a great job.
Actually her name is Lynnette she is good at what she does and expect the employees to be good at what they do. I've never seen anyone working their ass off. It's changing oil, man that's rough. If its your goal in life to be a career oil changer you got a lot more problems than break times.
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
johnnyholmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually her name is Lynnette she is good at what she does and expect the employees to be good at what they do. I've never seen anyone working their ass off. It's changing oil, man that's rough. If its your goal in life to be a career oil changer you got a lot more problems than break times.
Not even talkin about working in the oil bay. And lynette can't even change a light bulb so why u taking up for her? Oh yeah she probably gave u the "special" treatment.
wrong

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Lmao your so right. But goes to show you what kind of bone heads work there.
Real Oltimer

Dawson Springs, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Sounds like most of you couldn't get a second look for this gorgeous Lynette. I can see why. Bunch of losers...
Regretful1

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Just need a GOOD ONE to give me a POKE!!!
Girl

Boaz, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I work at water works for a about 6 months in the oil bay, and don't get me wrong Lynette is good when it comes to sales part of business.and she is very nice outside of work. But when it comes to respecting your employees, the bitch doesn't know how to act, she is incredibly rude. She has made a pregnant women cry because of how rude she was, and I had ppl come to me complaining how rude she was. But as everyone who works there knows talkin to the owner John, will not help one bit, cause she is fuckin him too. I wonder if her husband knows? Or maybe she lets them both hit it at once haha I hope you see Lynette cause you really need a reality check
Skid Marks

Duluth, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Girl wrote:
I work at water works for a about 6 months in the oil bay, and don't get me wrong Lynette is good when it comes to sales part of business.and she is very nice outside of work. But when it comes to respecting your employees, the bitch doesn't know how to act, she is incredibly rude. She has made a pregnant women cry because of how rude she was, and I had ppl come to me complaining how rude she was. But as everyone who works there knows talkin to the owner John, will not help one bit, cause she is fuckin him too. I wonder if her husband knows? Or maybe she lets them both hit it at once haha I hope you see Lynette cause you really need a reality check
Lets strap her to the hood of a car and drive through the auto wash.:D
Girl

Boaz, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Skid Marks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets strap her to the hood of a car and drive through the auto wash.:D
Pleaseeeee
o really

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Gotta be talking about the former lynette goode. not.sure what it is now. Asian maybe formerly of patriot and.dons wrecker service. Same one?
cool guy

Oak Grove, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2013
shes hot;; I want her.. whats the low down on her?
girl

Loganville, GA

#21 Feb 4, 2013
lynette smith now, yup thats the bitch.
you don't want her, she is a gold digger to the max for one. and the biggest bitch in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hopkinsville = little Chicago 29 min dems 3
Brandon Hawkins Guilty 1 hr Not really 16
Genesis (Nov '12) 1 hr poop 30
cadiz shooting post removed. 3 hr on the lamb 59
dayton jones (Mar '11) 7 hr james 14
anybody know Dani Miles 7 hr username 3
Poor Brandon Hawkins 11 hr omg 4
What about Boyd? 14 hr judas 10
the jones boy that did the assault 17 hr ohbeag 76
Brandon hawkins rape (Feb '14) Wed The Preacher stil... 50