mcdonalds on 7th street
white bread

Madisonville, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Ok white people does McDonald do this to you I was in there today and ordered first i got 2 mc chickens, 2 mc doubles, and a large fry well this black chick orders after me she orders a small fry, 2 mc Chickens, and a mc double well guess who gets their food first?? Yep you got that right the black chick!!! WHY DOES MCDONALD'S HAVE TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH? IS IT OWNED BY A BLACK PERSON?
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2013
white bread wrote:
Ok white people does McDonald do this to you I was in there today and ordered first i got 2 mc chickens, 2 mc doubles, and a large fry well this black chick orders after me she orders a small fry, 2 mc Chickens, and a mc double well guess who gets their food first?? Yep you got that right the black chick!!! WHY DOES MCDONALD'S HAVE TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH? IS IT OWNED BY A BLACK PERSON?
McDonalds don't hate white people. It just loves black people. Its best freind white.
Ria

La Vergne, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2013
No its owned by a white dude
white bread

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
They don't like whites at all why is it every time you go to McDonald's around here all you see working is blacks?? Not one white person in the bunch
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I don't care who owns it. I luv that double qutr pounder with cheese and large fries!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do ppl think negatively of cops? 38 min America hates cops 1
why do my bakery post disappear? 41 min rosemary marie 1
trigg judge executive 47 min Your moron 7
black peoplo 1 hr Cracker 1
Hopkinsville Towne Center Update 4 hr Uncle Si 67
Brian Ellis 4 hr You know everything 36
Body found near Carter Road 6 hr UncleWhitey 1
Jeff Taylor tries to anger crowd at "all lives ... 7 hr Gospel Truth 13

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web