Gems of WisdomI had a full day of fun, fresh air, riding, card playing, BBQing, family, friends and lots of love. Life is good. I am going to sleep like a baby. I will leave you with these words of wisdom I think Una would approve of. He went to meet his maker and only HE knew what was in Una's heart and soul. HE is a forgiving GOD, so I feel anything Una did could probably been forgiven. I hope he RIP.
‎7 Gems of Wisdom ....
1. Make peace with your past so it wonít screw up the present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Donít compare your life to others and donít judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, itís all right not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You donít own all the problems in the world.
Smile. Love. Live in the Moment. Be Grateful for all that you have.
Life - is a Beautiful Miracle.
So I will leave those words with you and head off to dreamland. I hope you all have a great week.
8. Stop being hateful to every single visitor who drops by this thread with a comment or question you do not approve of.
9. Stop calling everybody out of your little circle "trolls" because as Una told you, you do not own this thread and everybody doesn't have to have your permission or approval to speak.
10. Crabbiness makes a person look like a bitter old hag.