Nikki Robinson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Umm Last Time I Checked I've Been Wit The Same Man For The Past Year && B4 Him I Wasn't Wit Anybody 4 2 Years So Dnt Start Bringin My D*** Name Up On This Dumb Childish A** Website All This Website Is Is 4 Low Life Hatin A** Mother F****** Tht Dnt Got Nothin Else To Do But Worry Bout Other Ppls Life So How Bout Y'all Grow Up If U Got Something 2 Say Bout ANYBODY How Bout Y'all Grow A Pair && Say It 2 There Face Instead Off Behind A Computer Screen Like Some Scared Little B****** Tht U R.. Thanks.!(:
fo real

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Dang Nikki don't go getting all upset. Cuz your not the Nikki that post was about I'm pretty sure it's the other Nikki.
Yep the one everybody is talking about.

Can you say skank.
Bright green

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I heard he was fu*****n Sheena Hotson! Better what it that tease got the clap!!
harry

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

fo real wrote:
Dang Nikki don't go getting all upset. Cuz your not the Nikki that post was about I'm pretty sure it's the other Nikki.
Yep the one everybody is talking about.

Can you say skank.
yea they are talking about Nikki Oliver she just had mikes baby looks just like him
fxs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yep him and Nikki Oliver has hit it off a few times. Just look at her baby he has his nose, eyes, ears, everything
Michael Capps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I just want too say thanks for all my hater I love knowing I got them makes me feel great and all lets me know I am doing something right :) so would everyone plz keeping posting so I can have something to do by reading them :) feel free too message me on fbook if ya want some good idea to talk about I swear I will give ya some good ones to make ya look real cool k thanks and have a nice day :)))))
hahahaha

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

you started the thread you pathetic f*ck. . . What a little loser. Gmoney is some bullshit you used to talk about at white hydraulics. God your lame
bank

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Plus he got bad breath.
for real

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Hating on you on not taking care of your child. Yeah you can call me a hater. You are a bitch in my eyes for not taking care of your child in my eyes!!!!
Lettemm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Hes so nasty hes got a std
Michael Capps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Lol I really do love y'all for real want too talk shit and put fake a name and I am suck a bi**h but y'all are the ones hiding bedhide a puter with a fake name so ok lmfao
for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

At the end of the day!!! I don't hate you at all & I have never had a personal issue with you. The facts just prove you are a terrible person & more in importantly a terrible father!!!!
Anonymous

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Heard he has herpes
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Notice he doesn't comment on his fathering skills?
grow up

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Y'all act like he is the only dead beat father in Hoptown!
Girl

Boaz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

the real mike wrote:
I am a playa. I gets nasty girls to do nasty thanks with other nasty girls.
I act all cool and shit, talk a lot of shit, can't do shit with out other fake @ss wanna be jumping in. I never had a girl that any decent MF would want. H&ll my ex Nikki out clubbing with a new man a week after she had a baby by another man who was cheating why she was pregnant but she found her a man who don't mind banging pregnant women. So good for her.

Hahahahaha really Nikki Oliver was banging like 3 or 4 guys while she was pregnant. That's fuckin grimy as hell. I've come to realize bitches in hop town have ZERO class, and I'm not just talking shit I know this cause I heard from HER mouth! Karma is quite the bitch aint it. Oh and alllll she is tryin to do is trap a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pigs at HPD 5 min Truth 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Calvin_Coolish 138,811
Man burning garbage on Pyle Lane 14 min iwasthere 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 min qwerty 81,227
Are Temporary Employment Services Fair? 51 min Realist 102
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 54 min Maybe 16,032
McCraw scared to debate hendricks 2 hr Who cares 23
John Banks President of NAACP Charged With DUI! 3 hr Defense 30
New Walking Trail (Rails to Trails) 11 hr Curious 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hopkinsville People Search