Go to bed Michael!!
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Pos for real
creeps

Brownsville, TN

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Michael is a sweat guy, maybe you should get to know him and see for yourself instead of asking strangers on the internet. Half of these people on here are closet freaks or child molesters looking for their next victim.
shes fat

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Michael is a hoe. He dates trash. Leave him be
amy

El Monte, CA

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Like Michelle mulkyy
hah

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
April gibbs ewwwww
Bfff

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Michael is awesome! And one of the sweatest guys ever who will do anything for a friend! So bitches stop trying to trash someone!
lame

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Bfff wrote:
Michael is awesome! And one of the sweatest guys ever who will do anything for a friend! So bitches stop trying to trash someone!
Shut up lame a*s boy trying to post on your own shit
Dont matter

Tuscaloosa, AL

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Used to work with him. He can be cool. He bitched a lot and dick licked the bosses all the time. Got him no where. I'm pretty sure he even got fired.
lame

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Hes a waste really. Alot of craigslist posts about him and his white trash girl wanting a threeway. gross. Fix that acne mikey
What

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
From what I understood it wasn't her wanting the 3 way at all it was just him & she had no clue about it!
Toni Michelle Mulkey

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Ummm are the 3ways bout me? Cuz I swear if he has put some d*** sh*t bout me on a website wanting some nasty a** sh*t like that I'm bout to make his life a living h***!!!! So if anybody has any info bout where I can find this at... Please let me know.. Thanks:)
mike

Corbin, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
lick my hairy pimply arse!!!i can say what i want!!!
lame

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Look bullett chin u was down i heard
Toni Michelle Mulkey

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Exactly you "heard" which means you don't know sh*t so stfu with your bs drama.!! So grow the f*ck up and stop running ur dam* mouth.
fo real

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Dec 31, 2012
He got fired. From several jobs. He think he's a playa. He dates trash and any girl that would be with him is just that. Another no good, dead end, wanna be.
What's he have to offer any decent girl?
Just what he is. Nothing.
haha

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2012
michelle grow up everyone knows bout you and nikki. . . Live with it. I was there kiddo
for real

United States

#19 Dec 31, 2012
What about the kid he signed his rights away to?? Was he doing everything he could for that kid???
the real mike

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2013
I am a playa. I gets nasty girls to do nasty thanks with other nasty girls.
I act all cool and shit, talk a lot of shit, can't do shit with out other fake @ss wanna be jumping in. I never had a girl that any decent MF would want. H&ll my ex Nikki out clubbing with a new man a week after she had a baby by another man who was cheating why she was pregnant but she found her a man who don't mind banging pregnant women. So good for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus routes 5 min IP the Preacher 6
Scot Sutton 49 min friend 1
Pay for play at Christian County (football)??? 2 hr panda 14
Does anyone know (Oct '10) 8 hr friend 7
Shane Adamov 10 hr Girlfromhisclass 1
Capt Howard jail 10 hr Yuck 4
anybody know who 13 hr Your mama 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages