"The Real Anonymouse" doesn't like wh...

"The Real Anonymouse" doesn't like white people.

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SadDay

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2012
I don't understand why. :-(
RepiblicanWhiteC hristian

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Because he/she has nothing else better to do.
Jomobab

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Dats cuz all u wite ppl are stupid!
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2012
She hates herself. Typical liberal white guilt.
killa

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2012
She obviously has no life. She trolls this site and comments multiple times on each and every post. Typical hoptowner

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#7 Jun 25, 2012
That is because white people killed my family as I was away from home searching for General Kenobi. A black guy then came along and killed my mentor Ben and tortured all my friends. He then told me he was my father! I returned one day to defeat him only to find that he wasn't really black, but really an old white guy!
Wouldn't that be enough for you to hate white people for the rest of your life? WOULDN'T IT!?!!?!
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
She also wants to have incest sex with her brother.
yeayea

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
That is because white people killed my family as I was away from home searching for General Kenobi. A black guy then came along and killed my mentor Ben and tortured all my friends. He then told me he was my father! I returned one day to defeat him only to find that he wasn't really black, but really an old white guy!
Wouldn't that be enough for you to hate white people for the rest of your life? WOULDN'T IT!?!!?!
No. Black guys beat the hell out of my dad and left him for dead. I dont hate black people. I dont hate based on race rather than what people do.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#11 Jun 26, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
She also wants to have incest sex with her brother.
Stop dragging my sister into this! She didn't even know I was her brother both times we made out!
gen kenobi

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2012
if your family was anything like you tthen i hope they suffered if they are still alive then they are suffering having you as a family member

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#13 Jun 26, 2012
My father was also responsible for the death of my mother. This is why we were taken away by orders of the council and hidden from my dad. That is why I did not know who my sister was when we were making out. It's all the white man's fault!
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2012
My father was also responsible for the death of my mother. This is why we were taken away by orders of the council and hidden from my dad. That is why I did not know who my sister was when we were making out. It's all the white man's fault!
Man you funny giving these white rubes hell lol..

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#15 Jun 27, 2012
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jun 27, 2012
Very wise....
kkk

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2012
You got to be the dumbest most hypocritical N****r in town.
nope

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2012
u really need to stop
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Oct 12, 2012
I def dont like white people they are evil blue eye devils. Look at history hitler etc, then they have the nerve to use the bible to oppress individual beat our people with whips, rape our women then come back and tell you to turn the other cheek. So how I feel forget a cracker I hate white people I hope yall all die and burn in hell and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!
Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Hey, boy, get your black ass back in the fields. That damn cotton ain't gonna pick itself.
Know u

Cadiz, KY

#21 Oct 12, 2012
kkk wrote:
You got to be the dumbest most hypocritical N****r in town.
You have got to be the most simplest minded hypocritical christian in town.
muscleman

Corbin, KY

#22 Oct 12, 2012
You know who loves to make blacks and whites come together? MY MOM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local motels rip off visitors 12 min Pussyfat 15
Rebecca king 51 min Not going down li... 1
Not My Tax Increase 1 hr WhyShouldIPay 78
Kim Frommel Wyatt 1 hr Tiredofthescum 1
Kim Frommel Wyatt (Aug '15) 1 hr Tiredofthescum 5
Natural gas boom 1 hr Getready 4
What Factories... 1 hr Sara 4
Christian County Schools 6 hr concerned about h... 32
Novadell 7 hr mcs 47
Todd Hamilton is mad 10 hr Sportsvoice 13