and why doesn't that surprise me...
Tootatted

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2013
I know her and know for a fact she aint a snitch
Pimp C

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Who she snitch on? Is there paper work or just rumors?
YES

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Paper work!! I heard this too, she's an informant for Det. Berkhammer!
Bones Jones

Paducah, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2013
She works for the ATF and FBI and also Amimal control
Pimp C

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2013
I think its ok to snitch it help keep our streets safe from bad people. Drug dealers are lazy people, here I am work hard every day and they ride around clean candy paint and fancy rims it disgust me.
caity crawfordstreeval

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2013
Yall are pathetic... so because I get my life together && quit drugs Im a snitch...!? Think what you want... && yall stupid If im a snitch then why aint half of hoptown in jail... cause the good Lord knows I know all the dealers ect ect && all their business... I would never work for burkheimer is a crooked ass cop and a dope head ... yeah I got a JOB its not for the police!!! && wheres ur proof who did i supposably sign papers on... damn aint yall got nothin better to do
haa

Cadiz, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2013
hahah go take care of your new baby while others take care of Lizzie you nasty...bet you don't even know who the daddy is...disgrace of a woman and parent if you ask me. Might as well give up this one too before you mess it up with drugs and bad influences and new daddys every week like you did Lizzie
Tootatted

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2013
im a gay mexican
caity crawfordstreeval

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2013
I have my daughter my own car && my own place! Grow up!
hahaha

Cadiz, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2013
before she pulled the whole "im clean" thing she was all over, she doin the same shi* she did in drug court.. suckin up(or D) and snitchin to look better so ppl trust her. she nothin but a banana nose lookin manipulative succupus. O really? then y do i see her with rhonda and josh more than u? rehab house don't count as your own place bahahhahaha
Tootatted

Cadiz, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2013
She suckin berkhammers d***!!!! HAhahaha
Tootattedjoshcra wford

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 20, 2013
hahaha wrote:
before she pulled the whole "im clean" thing she was all over, she doin the same shi* she did in drug court.. suckin up(or D) and snitchin to look better so ppl trust her. she nothin but a banana nose lookin manipulative succupus. O really? then y do i see her with rhonda and josh more than u? rehab house don't count as your own place bahahhahaha
true
LAWL

Cadiz, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2013
Since when did trilogy house and the PACS bus become "your own house and your own car" ??

I can't wait to see what a train wreck she will be in 10-15 years. If someone doesn't get BOTH kids away from her and her meth head mom and all the other random "daddys" she wants to make for the kids, both kids will grow up to be trailer park trash just like she and Cody did. I only hope the court sees what a manipulative little girl she is. I'd say woman, but no woman does the things she does, that's why she lost custody in the first plaaaaaaaaaace.
whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Apr 25, 2014
This is so stupid. Why are you wasting your time focusing on her past? It's a past for a reason. You can't judge someone on their upbringing and if you're on this site trash talking obviously you didn't have much of one yourself. If she's such a bad person why are you fixated on her? No one is perfect. Everyone has done wrong! She's bettering herself...are you jealous? And if she is a "snitch" so what. It's getting the low life dealers and addicts out of this town. Maybe the unemployment rate would go down. Caity keep your head up. Let the negative trash talkers motivate you BC eventually they'll have nothing new to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade Latham 12 min just curious 9
Fake Christians 53 min Wow 8
A ? for all you divorced men 1 hr Convinced 9
Topix hypocrites! 1 hr balls 26
Lauren M. 2 hr Mss 11
country club 2 hr nova dell 1
Cutting grass on Sundays 4 hr Jed 38
Country club trash 5 hr Mpg 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance