Tyler Mcferrin dating underaged girls...

Tyler Mcferrin dating underaged girls??

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Ashley Greene

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2018
He's dated multiple underage girls and he thinks its cool and is completely fine with it. Done got his ass beat for ut and still does it. I for ine dont think he should be allowed to be around his daughter since he thinks it cool to fool around with little girls.

Since: Jan 18

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2018
Ashley Greene wrote:
He's dated multiple underage girls and he thinks its cool and is completely fine with it. Done got his ass beat for ut and still does it. I for ine dont think he should be allowed to be around his daughter since he thinks it cool to fool around with little girls.
What does he do for a living?
HSTruman

Opelousas, LA

#3 Apr 16, 2018
Define, "underage"- keeping in mind that the BIBLE (you know, that book that everyone claims they follow so much) says that once you have an, "issue" from your body, in the SIGHT OF GOD, you are considered to be a Man/ Woman. This society keeps its' children, children, longer than it should. Why do I have to support a 13 year old who eats more than me, is faster, and stronger than me, and has more energy than I do? I gotta gnash my teeth and watch him empty my refrigerator, playing video games all day, while I'm out working my ass off to pay for the electricity he's using?
WIth that said.....
It the girl has NOT had a period, HANG HIS ASS.
If she has had one, keep the options open, remembering that you're in a State that historically, 12 year olds get pregnant. Some girls mature quicker than others; don't blame me, blame the GOD you worship. HE did it, not me!
Local Village Heathen

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2018
HSTruman wrote:
Define, "underage"- keeping in mind that the BIBLE (you know, that book that everyone claims they follow so much) says that once you have an, "issue" from your body, in the SIGHT OF GOD, you are considered to be a Man/ Woman. This society keeps its' children, children, longer than it should. Why do I have to support a 13 year old who eats more than me, is faster, and stronger than me, and has more energy than I do? I gotta gnash my teeth and watch him empty my refrigerator, playing video games all day, while I'm out working my ass off to pay for the electricity he's using?
WIth that said.....
It the girl has NOT had a period, HANG HIS ASS.
If she has had one, keep the options open, remembering that you're in a State that historically, 12 year olds get pregnant. Some girls mature quicker than others; don't blame me, blame the GOD you worship. HE did it, not me!
Are you serious? Sounds like you're a pedo too
HSTruman

Opelousas, LA

#5 Apr 17, 2018
So, Jesus' Father Joseph was a pedophile? Mary was generally conceded to be about 15 years old when Jesus was born, so either than makes religious scholars wrong, or it makes GOD wrong- take your pick. It also makes about 200 years of history wrong as well; how many 12 year old, "mothers" have there been in America as a whole over the years? Before you accuse someone, based on your obviously limited knowledge of history, you may want to get yourself educated some more. Applying your Modern morality to the past is foolishness at best; wake up to what has BEEN going on in this country.
Local Village Heathen

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2018
HSTruman wrote:
So, Jesus' Father Joseph was a pedophile? Mary was generally conceded to be about 15 years old when Jesus was born, so either than makes religious scholars wrong, or it makes GOD wrong- take your pick. It also makes about 200 years of history wrong as well; how many 12 year old, "mothers" have there been in America as a whole over the years? Before you accuse someone, based on your obviously limited knowledge of history, you may want to get yourself educated some more. Applying your Modern morality to the past is foolishness at best; wake up to what has BEEN going on in this country.
So how is implementation of a religion that hypocritical at best and just down right insane at worst a valuable argument? I don't share the Christian faith because of its crooked ways and dead deities. Your argument for allowing a full grown adult male to court a female who is underage by legal laws of the state you sir are just as sick as the pedophiles in the bible and the man this topic is about.
HSTruman

Opelousas, LA

#7 Apr 17, 2018
If you say so. So, tell me, how is it that a 15 year old can shoot up a school, and be tried as an adult? His classmates can go out and protest to change gun laws, and they're referred to as, "children"? They are emancipated when they get pregnant, by common law and practice; they're considered mature enough to be parents. People decry the, "adolescent" mindset of these youngsters out here- but all of a sudden, whenever there's a crime committed, they're "full-grown adults"? Revenge is all there is, there is no such thing as justice. You will also note that I never specifically said that this "man" (loosely defined) shouldn't face the Rule of LAW for his actions. Further, how would you STOP these sorts of things from happening? What's YOUR solution?

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2018
HSTruman wrote:
If you say so. So, tell me, how is it that a 15 year old can shoot up a school, and be tried as an adult? His classmates can go out and protest to change gun laws, and they're referred to as, "children"? They are emancipated when they get pregnant, by common law and practice; they're considered mature enough to be parents. People decry the, "adolescent" mindset of these youngsters out here- but all of a sudden, whenever there's a crime committed, they're "full-grown adults"? Revenge is all there is, there is no such thing as justice. You will also note that I never specifically said that this "man" (loosely defined) shouldn't face the Rule of LAW for his actions. Further, how would you STOP these sorts of things from happening? What's YOUR solution?
Truman, you better pray some Mother of a 12 year old, doesn't take revenge on you like they did the Manning man who owned house next to the bus station. They would be able to use your statement here against you. Just saying.
Local Village Heathen

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2018
HSTruman wrote:
Simple public castration. Let all the slime that finds this acceptable and act on their urges see what grief will be bestowed on them. Bring back public execution get inventive about make them suffer as the victim suffered.
HSTruman

Opelousas, LA

#10 Apr 17, 2018
It is truly sad, that you can post a BIBLICAL REFERENCE on here, and people are so ready to think that you are doing it. If you don't believe the BIble, or in any religious practice, ALL of the religious writings make reference to a particular age of "maturity". I also find it interesting that you are more than willing to PLAY GOD, who decided what punishments should happen to people. Our ociety is structured to avoid people castrating other people.
But I do not have to worry, as Playing GOD is not my thing. Neither is, "sniffing around", underaged girls- underage for my being below age 35.

IP Preacher: If you don't do it, you have no fears. I have no fears. Whoever is writing that stuff about castration was nowhere in sight when that woman on the Westside was selling her kids for drugs, and is actually, "talking out the side of his neck". Also, just like it's harder to get away with anything because there's cameras everywhere, that also makes it harder to accuse someone falsely- there's cameras everywhere(LOL). My problem is, I ain't chickenshit like two-thirds of America. The GOD I serve protects me (you know, the one that the Local Village Heathen don't believe in, because his parents rammed religion down his throat when he was a kid....).
Ashley Greene

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2018
HSTruman wrote:
It is truly sad, that you can post a BIBLICAL REFERENCE on here, and people are so ready to think that you are doing it. If you don't believe the BIble, or in any religious practice, ALL of the religious writings make reference to a particular age of "maturity". I also find it interesting that you are more than willing to PLAY GOD, who decided what punishments should happen to people. Our ociety is structured to avoid people castrating other people.
But I do not have to worry, as Playing GOD is not my thing. Neither is, "sniffing around", underaged girls- underage for my being below age 35.

IP Preacher: If you don't do it, you have no fears. I have no fears. Whoever is writing that stuff about castration was nowhere in sight when that woman on the Westside was selling her kids for drugs, and is actually, "talking out the side of his neck". Also, just like it's harder to get away with anything because there's cameras everywhere, that also makes it harder to accuse someone falsely- there's cameras everywhere(LOL). My problem is, I ain't chickenshit like two-thirds of America. The GOD I serve protects me (you know, the one that the Local Village Heathen don't believe in, because his parents rammed religion down his throat when he was a kid....).
This guy is always trying to talk to 14 and 15 year olds has tried to date several girls this age while lying to everyone and trying to say that they are 18. You can clearly look at them and tell they are not 18. I hardly dont believe that the parents of these kids even know who there kids are talking too nor who they are with. He is fixing to be 23 years old in 2 months and has no bussiness what so ever talking to kids under the age of 18 let alone trying to sleep with them. I myself thinks he needs to set in jail for awhile and think about it. Its bad when 14 year olds are talking about he messages them, but yet none of their parents are taking any of the messages to the police.
Ashley Greene

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>

What does he do for a living?
He's worked everywhere. But i believe someone said he just started at Walmart.

United States

#14 Apr 17, 2018
Ashley Greene wrote:
<quoted text>

He's worked everywhere. But i believe someone said he just started at Walmart.
Most people who like young kids, get jobs at schools, parks, churches OR juvenile facilities. I was just asking.
HSTruman

Opelousas, LA

#15 Apr 17, 2018
IP Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>

Most people who like young kids, get jobs at schools, parks, churches OR juvenile facilities. I was just asking.
If they go into a juvenile facility....they might wind up GETTING, instead of GIVING(LOL)!

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2018
HSTruman wrote:
<quoted text>

If they go into a juvenile facility....they might wind up GETTING, instead of GIVING(LOL)!
Lol! Can't underestimate those juveniles.

Since: Apr 18

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2018
Ashley Greene wrote:
Best question is why are the parents allowing their daughter to date someone older than them (18+)? Sounds like you have some sort of beef with the guy because he didn't ask you out or something. And you may want to research a bit more about him. He doesn't have a daughter legally because his mom and step-dad adopted her.
Ashley Greene

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2018
Just_the_fax wrote:
<quoted text>

Best question is why are the parents allowing their daughter to date someone older than them (18+)? Sounds like you have some sort of beef with the guy because he didn't ask you out or something. And you may want to research a bit more about him. He doesn't have a daughter legally because his mom and step-dad adopted her.
He's still allowed around her and i can almost guarantee that the parents don't know they are talking to him. Either way he finds it okay to be talking to underage girls. There's a problem there.

Since: Apr 18

Madisonville, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2018
Ashley Greene wrote:
<quoted text>

He's still allowed around her and i can almost guarantee that the parents don't know they are talking to him. Either way he finds it okay to be talking to underage girls. There's a problem there.
If he is just talking then whats the deal. Now, if he is touching or having sexual contact with them, and they're under age, then that's a problem. It's a free country and there is no age limit on talking to others. Now, if for a fact and absolute no doubt that he is having sexual contact with them, he should be reported. With that being said, if you, yourself know that he is and haven't reported it to the proper authorities, then you're just as guilty for not saying something about it. Making statements on this page doesn't get things like that solved. So while you're on here dragging someone else's name down a dirt road, there must be a lot of false information to go with your original statement. Because if he is truly doing something wrong, he would already be sitting in a jail cell somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Hut Closing 29 min 5431abc 4
anybody know a cop with an ex wife that drives ... 29 min abc 1
News Arrest made in Trigg homicide 1 hr Justice for Joey 94
CarMart (Mar '12) 1 hr HeedtothisAdvice 34
t.rad 1 hr Sam and Cat 7
CCHS & HHS players leaving to UHA because they ... 1 hr Tim Heyworths 4
troy clark 1 hr Bright u r not 10
No local contact for paper 3 hr nice girl 19
New Y Director 5 hr Taking Their Time 4
The news paper 19 hr fred flintstone 29