Demorcats are evil.
shut up stupid

Morocco, IN

#42 Jun 25, 2012
FAB wrote:
<quoted text>
We NEED to lower wages and benifits!
You need to learn to spell benefits.
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#43 Jun 25, 2012
We need fewer coons in fewer places where WHITE MEN should be.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#44 Jun 25, 2012
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a real smart ass who tries too hard. You crack me up watching you post on all these threads like you have something to prove behind a computer screen on topix so no one knows who you are. You are annoying, pathetic, leach. you really need some ass kicking therapy.
I have exactly what you do, an opinion. It says so much about you that when you see someone express themselves as is their right as a citizen, you think they should be castigated, insulted, and threatened with physical violence. You talk about freedom, but you don't want anyone else to have it. That makes you an egotistical fascist. No wonder the modern Rethuglicant Potty appeals to you so, you are an outstanding example of their moral center!
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#45 Jun 25, 2012
When i reply to you, you say i'm mentally unstable and afraid i might hurt you.

You just described yourself to Sally.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#46 Jun 26, 2012
First, I have never, ever threatened anyone on here. Second, when I have insulted you, it is in only when you have done so in the beginning. I figure if you are big enough to dish it out you can take it. But if you are such a special tender snowflake that you cannot handle it, just tell me to stop for the sake of your fragile ego. I never get "personal" with anything I say until you go there first. In fact some, like TRUTH, are such trolls they depend on that fact!
Lastly, I cannot help when your opinions are so misguided, vile, or willfully ignorant that they cannot stand up to scrutiny or debate. This is a public forum and people disagree with you, get over it or go home. How do you function on a regular basis if you shut down the first time someone disagrees with you?
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#47 Jun 26, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
First, I have never, ever threatened anyone on here. Second, when I have insulted you, it is in only when you have done so in the beginning. I figure if you are big enough to dish it out you can take it. But if you are such a special tender snowflake that you cannot handle it, just tell me to stop for the sake of your fragile ego. I never get "personal" with anything I say until you go there first. In fact some, like TRUTH, are such trolls they depend on that fact!
Lastly, I cannot help when your opinions are so misguided, vile, or willfully ignorant that they cannot stand up to scrutiny or debate. This is a public forum and people disagree with you, get over it or go home. How do you function on a regular basis if you shut down the first time someone disagrees with you?
You m'am, are a liar.
shut up stupid

Elkton, KY

#48 Jun 26, 2012
That's just how republican's work. They don't want to help anyone but themselves with their tax cuts for the wealthy and damned everyone else. They also don't mind paying for useless wars that serve no purpose. The trillions and trillions in money spent in Iraq and Afghanistan could be put to use better in the United States. They love to listen to FAUX news like that is the gospel. They claim to be Christians but don't mind using racial slurs about the president and certainly have a total fixation on someone's sexual preference. They don't like the healthcare bill but don't mind it that someone they worship in government get's a big fat salary and healthcare for life. They would love to rid the world of everyone that disagrees with them and live in their utopian society that they've created in their pea brains.
outspoken

Shepherdsville, KY

#49 Jun 26, 2012
democrates are no better, each party has its own agenda geared to serve the top members of society and of the party, neither side cares about you or your kids well being because neither has the altruism or selflessness to put the people above the government.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#50 Jun 26, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You m'am, are a liar.
Of course you backed up that blank generic statement with not one quote or fact. How very typical.

Oh and I left out the most important thing. Unlike you, I never say you are not entitled to your opinion or that you need to be abused for it. In fact as a "liberal" it pretty much goes in our book of universal values that we think you can say and believe whatever you want and have that right. We also have the right to say we think you are wrong. Essentially, what we see as a strength of our free and open minded society, you see as a weakness. That is rather sad and I pity your short sighted view of freedom beginning behind your own arse and ending at your nose.
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#51 Jun 26, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you backed up that blank generic statement with not one quote or fact. How very typical.
the real anonymouse wrote:
Also, I know local law enforcement is monitoring these boards. Could you fellows be so kind as to track this guy down via his IP and make sure he is not going to hurt himself or others. The patterns of escalation in his activities does seem to suggest that his next step may be to "act out". It would no doubt do the community at large a benefit to see that he gets the help he needs.
the real anonymouse wrote:
But you levels of obsession and anger are unhealthy.
Consider this an intervention. I won't continue to enable you. I will just ignore your comments until you seek help. Once again that is not a political thing, but your sick obsession with me means that I need to be seriously concerned that you are active in trying to take this anger outside of Topix and I have a family to protect, which is much more important to me than to argue back and forth with a disturbed individual.
Facts. You are a liar. You have no credibility.
FAB

Gilbertsville, KY

#52 Jun 27, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? So we can become even more like a third world country than we are already?
No, so that welfare dependent people will be forced to return to the work place and stop draining society of every nickel they can get.
Farmer are begging for help in the fields and eventually when p[eople get HUNGRY enough they will put in a full days work for a days descent wage, NOT $20 and hour with every benefit under the sun.$10 an hour working on a farm is a great wage. High school boys could make a large sum of money in the summer...if they would only work! Even ex-convicts can earn good pay on a farm if they would rather work than steal or sell drugs!
From Trigg County

Manhattan, KS

#53 Jun 27, 2012
FAB wrote:
<quoted text>
No, so that welfare dependent people will be forced to return to the work place and stop draining society of every nickel they can get.
Farmer are begging for help in the fields and eventually when p[eople get HUNGRY enough they will put in a full days work for a days descent wage, NOT $20 and hour with every benefit under the sun.$10 an hour working on a farm is a great wage. High school boys could make a large sum of money in the summer...if they would only work! Even ex-convicts can earn good pay on a farm if they would rather work than steal or sell drugs!
It is not that simple.

A lot of the unemployed people who want to work are not suited to the type of jobs that are available, farm work being a case in point. A friend of mine in Georgia asked the unemployment office to send him some farm workers, i.e. physically strong people who were able to work stooping over in 100 degree heat and harvest Vidalia onions. They sent him a bunch of middle aged women who had worked all their lives in a clothing factory that closed. Some of them were over weight. One was even diabetic. There was absolutely no way that they could do the work. They were willing to try, but he would not let them because he could not risk the liability of one falling over with heat stroke.

They probably could work in something like a chicken processing plant, but most of the chicken processing plants are not where the people are. Further, nobody in the "middle class" wants either the chicken plant or the chicken house located anywhere near where they live. Just look at the effort that a homeowner's group made to ban raising chickens and hogs in Trigg County. Oh, sure, there are a few in places like Mayfield, but you won't find them anywhere near any big city or upscale subdivision. So the processing plant and the chicken houses end up in the empty spaces of western Nebraska, hundreds of miles from where the bottom tier laborers live.

What you are proposing is not the prescription for an ideal society. It is the prescription for either a societal meltdown or a revolution.
how abou t me

Orem, UT

#54 Jun 27, 2012
Most of the chicken processing plants hire migrant workers too - many illegal ( i used to work as a consultant to the food industry) another that takes full advantage of cheap labor from Mecico, Guatemala or other countries. There is a huge beef with the democrats. I am not against imiration - as long as its legal. Illegal = against the law. Drugs are illegal, and there is illegal immegration that putsa huge drain on this country and its resources and gives nothing back. Fix the problem and quit granting amnesty and trying to take down people like the arizona sherrif
From Trigg County wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not that simple.
A lot of the unemployed people who want to work are not suited to the type of jobs that are available, farm work being a case in point. A friend of mine in Georgia asked the unemployment office to send him some farm workers, i.e. physically strong people who were able to work stooping over in 100 degree heat and harvest Vidalia onions. They sent him a bunch of middle aged women who had worked all their lives in a clothing factory that closed. Some of them were over weight. One was even diabetic. There was absolutely no way that they could do the work. They were willing to try, but he would not let them because he could not risk the liability of one falling over with heat stroke.
They probably could work in something like a chicken processing plant, but most of the chicken processing plants are not where the people are. Further, nobody in the "middle class" wants either the chicken plant or the chicken house located anywhere near where they live. Just look at the effort that a homeowner's group made to ban raising chickens and hogs in Trigg County. Oh, sure, there are a few in places like Mayfield, but you won't find them anywhere near any big city or upscale subdivision. So the processing plant and the chicken houses end up in the empty spaces of western Nebraska, hundreds of miles from where the bottom tier laborers live.
What you are proposing is not the prescription for an ideal society. It is the prescription for either a societal meltdown or a revolution.
shut up stupid

Elkton, KY

#55 Jun 27, 2012
FAB wrote:
<quoted text>
No, so that welfare dependent people will be forced to return to the work place and stop draining society of every nickel they can get.
Farmer are begging for help in the fields and eventually when p[eople get HUNGRY enough they will put in a full days work for a days descent wage, NOT $20 and hour with every benefit under the sun.$10 an hour working on a farm is a great wage. High school boys could make a large sum of money in the summer...if they would only work! Even ex-convicts can earn good pay on a farm if they would rather work than steal or sell drugs!
Fab, I have had many jobs and very few are willing to pay even 10.00 and hour. So that argument doesn't hold water. Most employers only want to pay what they can legally get by with. Yes there are people that won't work and bleed the system dry, but that is not EVERYONE! What is wrong with wanting benefits in a job?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#56 Jun 27, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Facts. You are a liar. You have no credibility.
Whoa! Was that the best of my material you could come up with? Me being actually concerned with your mental state based on YOUR threats and YOUR stalking is actually hate speech? I notice you took the time to edit out the part of those comments where I took great care to say I was not suggesting you were unstable because of your political beliefs (because that would have proven that I am consistent and telling the truth, right?) but because of your weird obsession with me. Then again when one feels threatened, they tend to lash out and I understand that this is what you are doing.
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#57 Jun 27, 2012
Blame it on my daddy and too many games of "Hide the Weasel".
tax war profits

Moorestown, NJ

#58 Jul 2, 2014
chops wrote:
republicans:
tax cuts for extremely wealthy
tax increases for poorer people, less benefits, no workers rights, low wages, no affordable healthcare, more breaks for big oil, more wars, no social security or medicare, no investments in our infrastructure, no college tuition help for poor, kids should be janitors while at school, cut food stamps that help feed poverty children,
Democrats: fair wages, workers rights, fair taxes for all, access to basic healthcare, access to healthcare that wont cause one to go BANKRUPT, investing in countryís infrastructure, no war just for monetary gains, secure social security and medicare, more regulation on big banks.
who sounds evil? THE REPUBLICANS, the claim "gawd" but they are the epitome of evil.
Yeah some many say you cant lump all kinds of people into one mindset but if you are a republican you owe it to yourself to know what the majority of your fellow republicans believe.
get off the "welfare queen" state of mind, no one is getting rich on a few hundred dollars in food stamps a month. Why arenít you concerned about ceo's making millions? Who is probably the bigger scammer?
A person who works at burger king and gets 100 dollars in food stamps a month or an investment banker pulling down 40 million a year?
republicans want to destroy the earth, while they live it up on the backs of the worker bees. greedy, greedy, greedy.....cant get enough....NEVER!
..........the DEMS and GOP are heavily infiltrated with the zionist ffth column that covered up the cowardly izzreeeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , WTC , etc.
Inky Racer

Hopkinsville, KY

#59 Jul 2, 2014
Who be the mean people, but they call themselves Christians?

What would Jesus think if He were standing here?

Was Jesus a Republican or a Democrat?
Jesus would be Republican

Hopkinsville, KY

#60 Jul 3, 2014
If he were alive today he would be a Republican that is clear and there is no doubt.

The Democrats are the muslim party and they are against God. Locally our politicians, Steve Tribble, Dan Kemp are Republicans too but in order to get elected they have to run as Democrats because they need the black vote.

We can be proud that Carter Hendricks finally came out. Our local Republican party needed real leadership instead of being the a social club for local do-nothing doctors wives. Carter is that leader. I see 8 years as mayor coming for him and 12 years as county Judge Executive.

That should change Christian County over to the Republican party for good and marginalize the Democrats to the black vote only. But since most blacks are felons we can purge the voter roles to ensure they cannot vote so the Democrat vote will be almost nonexistent in Christian County.

Hopkins, Caldwell, Muhlenburg, Todd, Logan are all switching from Democratic to Republican. Thank God.
demon cats

United States

#61 Jul 3, 2014
We noticed your spelling error but wanted to let you know we get what you are saying. That's for the props. We demon cats work hard to be evil all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Darmon 16 min Real Talk Ha 13
Old men that swap political parties 1 hr Key party 8
Possum Eaters In Pembroke 1 hr Slab o reckon 4
Mike xutoff poat takwn down. 1 hr bobo cravenator 5
Commonwealth attorneys race 1 hr alley cat 59
270 Entertainment 2 hr Hurryup 1
Dukes seafood restaurant replacing wings & rings. 2 hr Huh 60
woodshed 2 hr embarrassedresident 6
Garry and Trent Haddock Mon Roy Moore 34

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages