dr bill

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
has this place gone out of business? has not been open since Saturday '
On Notice

Cadiz, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
People can't smoke in Hopkinsville and Becky Sue's is the first victim of the Mayors liberal scheme.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Never heard of it in the first place. That might have been their real problem, lack of advertising and word of mouth! Was it in one of those locales that has hosted a million other similar eateries that offered the exact same thing but none ever did any business there either? If so that might be another reason it didn't work out.
On Notice

Cadiz, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
They were across from Piggly Wiggle in the Coloniel Motel resturant building on N. Main Street. Been there for a while, recently renamed to Becky Sue's diner in honor of a beloved waitress, friend (it was known as BW's Diner). Good place to have breakfast or lunch but 90% of the clientele smoked, or at least it seemed that way. It always had an heavy air of smoke, much like the Waffle House would. BW's was always packed to though.
I stopped by today and a simple hand written sign is on the door saying they are Closed for Business.
dr bill

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
closed out of business
Very True

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
It's very sad people cannot function without a cigarette! And just an FYI every major city in the US has a smoking ban.
Just Passing Through
#7 Jan 16, 2013
I know the workers there. The owner closed it because he was in over his head with a resturant, so he decided to close it down. He found a buyer but it wont reopen as a diner. It had nothing to do with the smoking ban.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theives 21 min always one 3
All nation church 44 min Wondering 10
Spencer 1 hr Disgraceful 13
Chris Jung fake news 2 hr Real 3
Fake tattoo eye brows 2 hr God sees U 3
Crenshaw look at this 2 hr PixieDust 10
Chad Love 3 hr Copper boy 2
Kids in hot car 5 hr hahaha 31
Dos bros Wed Patron of both pl... 23
Dukes Bar and Grill Wed Real 10