“Do it baby!”

Since: Jan 12

Detroit

#3 Mar 14, 2013
He is not there anymore!
The grass is greener

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
If he was up your ass you would know it.

“Do it baby!”

Since: Jan 12

Detroit

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Man, I need to find him! He sold me a lemon.
Hoptown

Corbin, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Last time I seen him was at Toyota of Hopkinsville.

Since: Jan 13

New Salisbury, IN

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Parker Ford wrote:
Man, I need to find him! He sold me a lemon.
That's all Pat sells is lemons! He's a jerk a real ass... And WTH was Sisk thinking hiring him - always told me "deal with Sisk - take a Risk" what a douche ...
For the record

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
I think he wears ut his welcome where ever he goes. I knew someone who tried to sell cars at Toyota, but Stoneham stole every customer that came on the lot and did a lot of back stabbing of the other sales reps just make the sale himself. He's a jerk and could care less about any of his customers.
Chris S

Korea

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Wow, Well I can say with 100% honesty that all my dealings with Pat were outstanding. If I had an issue, I'd call or stop by and see him and he got it taken care of, no questions asked and no hesitation. Sorry all you guys had such a bad experience with Ol' Pat. For me and the wife, we'd buy from him again in a heartbeat, which will be the case if he's still at Hoptown Toyota.
Who's the used car manager that came on the team there, he came from Joe Heitz. I bought a 4-Runner from him at Heitz and had a great experience and when we got our Camry at Hoptown he was there. Didn't deal with on that deal but wouldn't hesitate to. He's a real asset to Hoptown.
I know

Henderson, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Chris S wrote:
Wow, Well I can say with 100% honesty that all my dealings with Pat were outstanding. If I had an issue, I'd call or stop by and see him and he got it taken care of, no questions asked and no hesitation. Sorry all you guys had such a bad experience with Ol' Pat. For me and the wife, we'd buy from him again in a heartbeat, which will be the case if he's still at Hoptown Toyota.
Who's the used car manager that came on the team there, he came from Joe Heitz. I bought a 4-Runner from him at Heitz and had a great experience and when we got our Camry at Hoptown he was there. Didn't deal with on that deal but wouldn't hesitate to. He's a real asset to Hoptown.
His name was Chris Castro. Hes now the Sales Manager for Toyata in Clarksville. Nice guy for sure.
Chris S

Korea

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Not sure if that's it or not, but it could be. Whoever he is I hope he's there when I get back stateside (Campbell), I need me a good little Yota 4x4.
wilson sisk

Nashville, TN

#12 Jul 25, 2013
check how my top sales person on twitter and facebook
https://twitter.com/SiskBlueGorilla
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Gorilla/1...
KNEra

Paducah, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2013
he is at sonic
wilson sisk

Nashville, TN

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Toyota of Hoptown

Benton, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2013
He is at the Nissan place now. With him and Wilkins there I can see this place shutting the doors down in 30 days with those 2 liars! Wonder if they teat their workers for the weed?
GMC

Benton, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2013
Can you believe that Garland hired a guy that has been fired every place he has worked in this town? Guess things are that bad they have to hire the biggest liar in town to run their business.I tried to buy a car from him once and all he could do is tell lies? Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LBL catfishing 1 hr Laker 2
Running from police 1 hr Really 3
School District: unsafe. Unfair. Unlawful 2 hr Just Saying 13
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse 2 hr yes 2
throw them overboard 3 hr valkyrye 32
old ladys with fake boobies 3 hr valkyrye 19
Fallen saints mc 5 hr sadly 2
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE