IDrinkAlone

Middlesboro, KY

#163 Jan 26, 2012
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur the dumbass!!! U talk about princess theater!!! Were the fuck is that place dumbass???? Ill tell ya!! Its n a class c zoning area wich is also the down town distric!!!!! Were is ur bar at dumbass??? Ill tell ya!! Its n a class d zoning area wich is slso the outta town distric!!!! Do ur home work little boy. Thats y there is no liquir at ur bar. They get denide by the city council cause the place is to small to get all the stuff to meet the requirements to get a liquir license that far out of town. There are three law books and requirement books. 1 for wine and 1 for beer and 1 for liquir.
Wt u got to say about that u dumbass??!!
:)
First of all, learn how to spell before you call someone a dumbass!
Why so angry? I used the princess as a reference. Is it because you don't know what you're talking about or because the women pick on you because you have a small dick? or it could be because you can't get your ass kicked sitting behind a computer! I'll bet it's all three.

Now the UR bar, Princess, Hogshead, Brewsters and the alibi are all in B-2 zoning. There are no class C OR D zones in Hopkinsville. These are general business districts!
So does anyone have a real answer as to why the UR bar doesn't have a licquor license?
woodie

United States

#164 Jan 26, 2012
IDrinkAlone wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, learn how to spell before you call someone a dumbass!
Why so angry? I used the princess as a reference. Is it because you don't know what you're talking about or because the women pick on you because you have a small dick? or it could be because you can't get your ass kicked sitting behind a computer! I'll bet it's all three.

Now the UR bar, Princess, Hogshead, Brewsters and the alibi are all in B-2 zoning. There are no class C OR D zones in Hopkinsville. These are general business districts!
So does anyone have a real answer as to why the UR bar doesn't have a licquor license?
Robert martin will no. He is the director of hoptown. City council director
tomyboy

United States

#165 Jan 26, 2012
He is right about the class d zoning area. Thats a no restrictions zone
IDrinkAlone

United States

#166 Jan 26, 2012
O my bad. Im the one with the small dick
IDrinkAlone

Middlesboro, KY

#167 Jan 26, 2012
IDrinkAlone wrote:
O my bad. Im the one with the small dick
It must really suck to be you! You have to reuse my name because you're stupid and don't want anyone to know that you've been making uneducated remarks about zoning laws. LOL
IDrinkAlone

Middlesboro, KY

#168 Jan 26, 2012
BTW Glad to see, you atleast admited your short commings.
pls

United States

#169 Jan 27, 2012
U need to talk to the owner of the bar and ask him. He will no before yall no
IDrinkAlone

Middlesboro, KY

#170 Jan 27, 2012
Someone on here claims to be the owner, plus when this thread started everyone seemed to know all about his business. lol
devonousville capril

United States

#171 Jan 27, 2012
wheres this bar at?i,d love to pick up some white girls there
kkk

Herndon, VA

#172 Jan 27, 2012
devonousville capril wrote:
wheres this bar at?i,d love to pick up some white girls there
No bad monkey white girls don't like sucking hair grease off your little wiener u should know better
marco

United States

#173 Jan 27, 2012
Well lemme tell u sumzin whitz boy Uz gon g3t whooped out in dez street$
The Johnson

Mount Washington, KY

#174 Jan 27, 2012
Where is this place?
The REAL SSA

Shepherdsville, KY

#175 Jan 27, 2012
@Dept of SS, if you were as smart as you think you are, you would know there are programs that allow people on disablity to work without losing their disablity. Educate yourself before you run your mouth about somethin you know nothing about.
Dept Of SS

Middlesboro, KY

#176 Jan 28, 2012
then u should know me, everyone in the office has seen this thread. u should also know that to be a part of our programs, we would have froms filled out by mr trump and mr russell and none have been filed with our office. in any case mr trump is required to report any extra income, with our office as well as the irs and dhr. no extra income has been reported to any of these agenecies. so mr "real ssa" what paperwork did i file next? this should be an easy one for a "real ssa" worker.
pls

United States

#177 Jan 28, 2012
The Johnson wrote:
Where is this place?
Across from the dodge gas station I went back again last night and there was nowere to park are sit. That place wAs slam packed badly. The need a bigger building
devonousville capril

United States

#178 Jan 28, 2012
do dey gots da good grape drank nomesayin i luv muh dik da yt wimmens
dj tommy

Hopkinsville, KY

#179 Jan 28, 2012
damarcuz wrote:
Do dey let blak peepole in cuz I knows brewster dont I wud lik ta go ta ur bar an grab me a big fat wyte gurl fa real bruh bruh

Uhhh Brewster's DO let black people in. I'm the DJ I should know
kingdingaling

Dunmor, KY

#180 Jan 30, 2012
brewsters lets blacks in. they also serve a mean negro pie
anonymouse

United States

#183 Feb 14, 2012
kingdingaling wrote:
brewsters lets blacks in. they also serve a mean negro pie
Sushi sausage corn pops
anonymouse

Bowling Green, KY

#184 Feb 14, 2012
anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sushi sausage corn pops
You know it shows the same city as your other names when you pretend to post as me, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcgee and his tattoos 4 hr sports fan 13
heather dawn moss 6 hr FormerResident 120
YMCA Changes? 6 hr Former Member 14
Mayors tax 7 hr MadMoFo 38
T Rex lead investigator 9 hr salty dog 1
Neil Powell 10 hr LiL-Buddy 23
Why was pier removed from assualt case 10 hr Stacie s 3

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance