Doggie Styles!
Goldie

Madisonville, KY

#23 Feb 22, 2013
I have always liked K-9 Kuts.
ashley

United States

#24 Feb 22, 2013
I really need to know a good place now I am worried about taking my dogs to pet lodge

Since: Jan 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Feb 22, 2013
My dogs are going to Pet lodge Monday. I am not worried.
Hoptown girl

Tucker, GA

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Doggie styles is behind sonic on the blvd. on Susan ave. the groomer Ann is the best groomer in town hands down. She's groomed for 20+ years and is very knowledgable about animals. If she notices something on your pet. She will bring it to your attention instead if sending it home and never mentioning it to the owner. I have used k-9 cuts and pet lodge; however Ann is a god send.
ashley

United States

#29 Feb 26, 2013
Hoptown girl wrote:
Doggie styles is behind sonic on the blvd. on Susan ave. the groomer Ann is the best groomer in town hands down. She's groomed for 20+ years and is very knowledgable about animals. If she notices something on your pet. She will bring it to your attention instead if sending it home and never mentioning it to the owner. I have used k-9 cuts and pet lodge; however Ann is a god send.
Thank u
furry friends

Tucker, GA

#30 Feb 26, 2013
theres a new place opening up friday. Think its called furry friends. A girl who used to work at the pet lodge is opening it.up. i think its located in indian hills next to hot yoga and freds
New2towm

Hopkinsville, KY

#31 Feb 26, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would u take ur dog beside ur friend I have a pom Pom and a German Shepard
I have a Pom poo that I would like to look like a Pom .:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White racist 3 min Steve tucker 10
Sheriff's Candiadates 6 min Henry lamb 164
Drunk Heckler at Bevin Town meeting 6 hr most of Hopkinsville 30
Umpire at Rupp Park 6 hr Gmeabrk 6
270 Entertainment 7 hr Well Then 33
Pay raise for Super? Step raises frozen ? 7 hr Get real 5
collin obrian 14 hr Lacy 2
One political family gone. Lambs next. 20 hr Easy Sider 5

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance