First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
New to the area, looking for a resonable dog groomer.
minni mouse

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
The bed and biscuit on sky line drive, or there is one on lafayette rd next to holiday burger (don't know the name of it)
Anonymous

Crofton, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
All Bark No Bite on Lafayette rd.

Since: Jan 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
The Pet Lodge on North Drive is great. That is where I take my Dogs.
friend

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Doggie Styles on Susan Ave behind Sonic on Blvd. Reasonably priced, can usually get appt within a couple of days and they do a great job.
Pets

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
We love the Pet Lodge!!
no way

Elkton, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
dont go to the pet lodge. Highly unprofessional owner and they lost thier best groomer
gocats

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Don't use the pet lodge. They nearly cut my dogs tail off and stuck me with the vet bill!!
here and now

Henderson, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2013
no way wrote:
dont go to the pet lodge. Highly unprofessional owner and they lost thier best groomer
Where did she go?
ashley

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Pet lodge is awesome I have been going since it open!! The one on skyline isn't clean my dog got a bad rash from them and they are over price!! I have heard nothing but good things about the pet lodge an I go there myself and its great I haven't been anywhere else in town but them two and I will always go to pet lodge my dogs love that place they are nice and great!! I haven't had a problem and if anyone has I am sorry I just haven't had a problem but thanks for letting us know
ashley

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
But the last time I went on skyline was about 3 years ago to tell u the truth and I think they change owners
no way

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
here and now wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did she go?
No no pet lodge spy. you know how you treated her and made her feel like trash. I tell you nothing. And if you.mess with me ill have you shut down
here and now

Henderson, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
No no pet lodge spy. you know how you treated her and made her feel like trash. I tell you nothing. And if you.mess with me ill have you shut down
I don't even work at pet lodge and don't have any pets that go there, I am just acquainted with her and some of her family and was just wondering....good grief...
Hoptown girl

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
DOGGIE STYLES!!! Ann is amazing!!!
ashley

Oak Grove, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Where is that at?
ashley

Oak Grove, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Starting to get worried about taking my babies to the pet lodge
no way

Elkton, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Worry for sure. They are rude and unprofessional and i wouldnt take my dog anyone but.my friend. And i wish she would.open a shop because shes a classy young.lady and would be very professional
ashley

Oak Grove, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2013
no way wrote:
Worry for sure. They are rude and unprofessional and i wouldnt take my dog anyone but.my friend. And i wish she would.open a shop because shes a classy young.lady and would be very professional
Where would u take ur dog beside ur friend I have a pom Pom and a German Shepard
Don t Do It

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2013
I've used them once, an that was enough for me, my dog didn't even know me when I picked her up, seemed to be out of it, not sure why? do they medicate them?
I found it best to buy my own supplies an learned to do my own animals. Atleast that way i know how they are treated, got to admit, I did a pretty good job for 1st two hair cuts!!
Sure saves alot of money also :)

Since: Jan 13

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
I have a friend who takes her dog to bed and biscuits. She said the do a great job. I use the pet lodge and never had a problem. Both of them take large and small dogs. My dogs are always alert and happy when I pick them up. So, they are not drugged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Park HOA 48 min Sad 24
Boys and Girls Club 50 min Fosure 2
Old women that fart in public 1 hr dangleberry 3
Boycott indoor yard sale iga 1 hr Jim 2
whats up with wayne choate? 3 hr parttime 17
Mike Felts 3 hr A Cherry 40
Indoor garage sale 4 hr what is 25
Where does Judge Adams really live? 6 hr Buzzard 8

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web