no justice at ALL!!

Since: Apr 12

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Opal Leeanne Hudnall was convicted of Manufacturing Meth, Possession of meth, Possession of anhydrous ammonia, and drug paraphenalia. her sentencing is tomorrow and she might not even have to go to jail. She pleaded down to two felonies and two misdameners but the judge might just let her walk. Thats a bunch of bullshit. She is a terrible mother and a junkie who committed serious crimes, yet the court system thinks its ok to just let her continue making everyones life around her miserable and ruin her childrens lives. Maybe next time she makes meth it will blow up and kill the children and then it will be too late. Thanks for letting a criminal run free just because she is a woman.
hoptown

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2012
you must be smoking meth if you expect our system to ever serve any real justice. It's a shame.
Cold truth

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Americas justice system has been tainted for years. It will not get any better. Its the corrosion of this and other fundamental properties that has led to the downfall of America. In 10 years we will no longer even be a world power. Our economy and ethics are collapsing before our very eyes. Our government Is nothing but a bunch of greedy hypocrites.
Wow

Cadiz, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Wow!!!' I hope you never lose your way, you might want to check your bible it's says " forgive us our trespasses as WE forgive those who trespass against us" How did she ever hurt you? It was herself she was hurtin, and really? Do you really think she was cooking meth? Anyone who knows her know she can't even boil water!!! She was set up from the floor up!!
LAww

Brownsville, TN

#5 Sep 15, 2012
The KY court system is the worst! They hire the ignorant ky cornbread fed lawyers, and everyone wants to be political-not do what is right! They let child molesters go ALL of the time!!! I understand they can't put everyone in jail, but they choose to prosecute the high profile cases instead of the downright dirty and heinous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not a married man 3 hr Dummy 8
Metalsa 4 hr Dummy 3
Fat chicks 4 hr Darkmeat 12
looking for a discreet affair with an older woman 4 hr Wildcat 6
Jade latham 4 hr Wildcat 3
Free College in Kentucky 6 hr 2016 Grad 109
New Era against Topix 9 hr Lifeboat 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages