The rich do not create jobs. Here is ...

The rich do not create jobs. Here is proof!

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

This is truth

Paducah, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Mr X

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Love TED, though like any other source, be careful what you ingest as absolute truth.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Republicants say the rich make jobs, but also claim small business is the driving force of the economy. That is almost in direct conflict. Many small business owners are not rich and usually get by on less than a living wage in order to get off the ground. So if the people making the bulk of new jobs are small business and the bulk of small business owners are not rich, then the idea that the rich are making jobs is an absolute logical paradox.

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
the truth is our government puts out a lot of crap to get people to believe the lies and it dont take much to do this it appears. very sad to all. the rich is what is ruining this country and walmart and other large business is not helping. but dont worry i hear china is looking to bring some medium work to us here in the usa in a big way. apparently our work force here now works at a much cheaper wage than chinas workforce. Funny, isnt that what we used to do about 25 years ago. We are sinking and sinking fast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abandoned Bar On North Main St 3 hr Real 28
Jose the bread man 4 hr Karmaseeker 9
Will Kentucky teachers go on strike? 5 hr wonder 31
Catlett For Sheriff 6 hr Jerimiah Totes 1
Linn Prier gets award 6 hr Mikey Seibel 3
Too many thieves around here 6 hr Ted Stokes 7
Board Threads Pulled 6 hr CCHS Dad 33

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages