Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
yay wrote:
Chloe legate
I agree!
ratt daddy

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Any white chick that likes turd stickes!!!!
aaaa

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2013
She's messing with a white dude eighty now that has a std!!!! Sells weed for a living! And she claims to be a great mom!! Ha
jack mickenbal

Greenville, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
papasmurf wrote:
dannie sue matthews. Nuff said
AGREED
angie

El Monte, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Chloe
dannie

Sparta, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2013
papasmurf wrote:
dannie sue matthews. Nuff said
Wtf can some one define hood rat? I graduated high school. I'm in college. I have a job. I don't do drugs. I bathe everyday. I may not have nice. Clothes only because I can't afford them. I'm a good person and would do anything for anyone. So please explain what a hood rat is because you maybe the hood rat but trynna put your actions on me. Gtfoh
hahaha

Duluth, GA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
dannie sue your a skeezer and you.know it. Gtfo of here with all that.
dannie

Sparta, TN

#11 Mar 27, 2013
hahaha wrote:
dannie sue your a skeezer and you.know it. Gtfo of here with all that.
And you're a piece of shit. Fake. Childish cant use your REAL name. I got my shit together. Sure you don't. Peace out cuhhcuhhh
beelee

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
We all know what you are girl. Slow ya roll and just suck somebody off. Thats what you sisters are good at. With that ole crooked ass tooth
dannie

Sparta, TN

#13 Mar 28, 2013
beelee wrote:
We all know what you are girl. Slow ya roll and just suck somebody off. Thats what you sisters are good at. With that ole crooked ass tooth
99% sure this ain't Brittany for one. And for two whoever it is. You're just jealous of me:)) get a life you damn good rat!
beelee

Duluth, GA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Im a good rat huh lmfao. Your a dumb a$$ dannie. hope joe gives you an std girl. Or another one for that matter. So go sit in his room and hear this message from momma bi@ch
omfg

Duluth, GA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
beelee wrote:
Im a good rat huh lmfao. Your a dumb a$$ dannie. hope joe gives you an std girl. Or another one for that matter. So go sit in his room and hear this message from momma bi@ch
Hahahahahahaha
therealdeal

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Add Caitlin Jones to the list. Wonder what her boy will say when he finds out she doing to him with someone else exactly what she did to her ex husband with him.
YOLO

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Speaking of BeeLee... Her and her girl Taylor knocked up at the same time right? Kids having kids. Crazy shit. SMGDH
U Already Know Doe

Duluth, GA

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Funny how Taylor and Keirstin used to talk so much shit about each other and now they're butt buddies.
omfg

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Mar 29, 2013
YOLO wrote:
Speaking of BeeLee... Her and her girl Taylor knocked up at the same time right? Kids having kids. Crazy shit. SMGDH
Taylor is preg? By who
YOLO

Duluth, GA

#20 Mar 30, 2013
omfg wrote:
<quoted text>Taylor is preg? By who
Petty sure he's like 30 with 3 or 4 kids. At least that's what her bestie Keirstin told people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sports plex tax 46 min Getready 67
Punk Bands in Hoptown 48 min RaoulDuke 1
Hopkinsville Rail Yard 59 min Facz 2
HFD promotions 1 hr broncos 9
UHA softball 1 hr balls 1
Anyone getting Political survey calls from Jeff... 2 hr old man softball 2
Green men 4 hr Backwards logic 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages