Dt's Last Call - Soliciting

Dt's Last Call - Soliciting

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Apartment Complex

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 7, 2013
This establishment illegally solicites on private properties. Yesterday they went to an apartment complex and solicited without persmission to residents (200). They put up notices about "Girls Gone Wild" with black outlines of nude women. Disgusting and RUDE! It is extremely irritating that people think they can do as they please and put their trash on others doors. NO ONE is interested in your trashy joint. Pathetic.
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
Could you please let me know more about this?

And any other places that do something similar.

I think there should be a full investigation of this sort of thing.

Thanks!
army guy

Middlesboro, KY

#3 May 7, 2013
everyone seems to bit*h about nothing to do here as one that lives here and not clarksville Thank god there is something to do this weekend, me and my frieds always have to leave town to do any thing. we would never have moved to this town if we knew how closed minded the ppl were here. there is never anything to do... sure glad someone is trying. look just south of here at the towns that provide things to do.. they are growin. i have drove around this town its DEAD IS THAT WHAT PPL REALLY WANT FOR HERE. I ll be there thats for sure
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#4 May 7, 2013
army guy wrote:
everyone seems to bit*h about nothing to do here as one that lives here and not clarksville Thank god there is something to do this weekend, me and my frieds always have to leave town to do any thing. we would never have moved to this town if we knew how closed minded the ppl were here. there is never anything to do... sure glad someone is trying. look just south of here at the towns that provide things to do.. they are growin. i have drove around this town its DEAD IS THAT WHAT PPL REALLY WANT FOR HERE. I ll be there thats for sure
Hopkinsville is stupid on steroids and determined to stay that way.

All of the smart people leave.
funny

Tucker, GA

#5 May 7, 2013
Why does it bother you so bad? It was a flyer, a piece of paper! Its not like the establishment brought the "NAKED" women from door to door!
Fatrider

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 May 7, 2013
Word on the street is that the proprietor may have a new Sheriff in town AKA a new building owner and landlord that is already putting pressure on the Last Call to get it together or have its final Last Call.
I agree

United States

#7 May 7, 2013
Yeah it's just a piece of paper......that my child got off our front door because he beat me to it. I totally agree they shouldn't go posting on doors without having a clue who lives behind them.
Go to courthouse

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 May 7, 2013
Putting flyers on doors without a permit Is actually a citable offense. Id go and complain and have them look up If he pulled the proper permits. I am down for having a girls gone wild night at a bar. But, they dont need to be going around posting on every door.
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#9 May 7, 2013
I hope they still have it. I guess the women are coming from outta town. they ain't no pretty girls in hoptown. this is big butt city. butts so big they walk past the tv you miss 3 episodes. like you go anywhere, the grocery store, anywhere... you never see a pretty girl.
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#10 May 7, 2013
i know that werent nice to say but its true

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#11 May 7, 2013
Go to courthouse wrote:
Putting flyers on doors without a permit Is actually a citable offense. Id go and complain and have them look up If he pulled the proper permits. I am down for having a girls gone wild night at a bar. But, they dont need to be going around posting on every door.
This. It is totally illegal. It has nothing to do with people having a place to hang out or drink. It is just good common sense and showing that you care about your neighbors and community. Something this establishment seems to not care about with illegal and unethical posting of flyers.
They could have full on strippers there for all I care, but you don't post flyers on private property without permission, period.
exactly

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 May 7, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>
This. It is totally illegal. It has nothing to do with people having a place to hang out or drink. It is just good common sense and showing that you care about your neighbors and community. Something this establishment seems to not care about with illegal and unethical posting of flyers.
They could have full on strippers there for all I care, but you don't post flyers on private property without permission, period.
most businesses will promptly stop anyone on there lots putting flyers on cars. Doing so without authorization or permit is just bad business period...There should be a certain responsibility with any owner of a business not to knowingly distribute anything offensive especially if it contained nudity where children could be easily exposed to your flyer...I agree that it is common sense to know better but some people seem to lack it.
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#13 May 7, 2013
http://www.dtslastcall.com/

they dont say nothin bout them on their website

when they goin g to have them?
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#14 May 7, 2013
they should just draw some stick figures and put their website on a flyer
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#15 May 7, 2013
when girls go wild in hopkinsville, they just eat a bunch of cake and ice cream
I like trashy women

Kuttawa, KY

#16 May 7, 2013
Lord know you have to be drunk to watch that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any cool people in Hopkinsville? 3 min Savage 5
Melissa Phelps 4 min Savage 2
Brandie hooper 1 hr Osjwhsgbrkfihsbd 4
New Task Force? 2 hr East side 2
Butler Road Meth Bust 3 hr surprised 4
Arrested for meth 3 hr Gunit 1
What Did They Do? 4 hr want facts 3
Tony Jones 4 hr Disgusting 36
Dayton Jones pleads out 4 hr money 13
how soon some forget 4 hr Fore 53
Sands Chewning 5 hr Eddie 6
Two in Sexual Assault Case 16 hr Bout Time 75

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages