Is Annoymouse a gregarious person?

Is Annoymouse a gregarious person?

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRUTH

United States

#1 May 18, 2013
His postings seem to contradict that exertions.
DoubleVision

Paducah, KY

#3 May 18, 2013
People with confidence need no coddling.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#4 May 18, 2013
Yes, very. A veritable social butterfly really. See you at the show!
paul bunyan

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 May 19, 2013
Your man's going down mousey, Going Down I say.
NUTHUGGER

United States

#6 May 19, 2013
He is a commie nuthugger.

Well paul, i would say that mouse is the one going down.

On anyone at the bus station!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#7 May 19, 2013
And what did those last two comments have to do with my social abilities? Nothing. Of course it did show illiterates and brutes just growl and grunt when they don't understand the conversation.
clinton/gore 92'

United States

#8 May 19, 2013
I think deep down he's a libertarian. His arguments make liberals look stupid and judging by how smart he is, he has to be doing it on purpose.
NUTHUGGER

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 May 19, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
And what did those last two comments have to do with my social abilities? Nothing. Of course it did show illiterates and brutes just growl and grunt when they don't understand the conversation.
So what?

You are a commie nuthugger.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#10 May 19, 2013
NUTHUGGER wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
You are a commie nuthugger.
Just because everyone from your family, friends, and co-workers thinks you are a fascist d-bag doesn't mean you have to go around calling everyone names. But that is what a bully does I guess, seeing how you have nothing to add and not one original thought or value in your head. Keep spouting hateful insulting BS and show what real Republicant values are all about... stepping on normal people and screaming at them when they don't like it! You do your politics proud with each display of ignorance.
NUTHUGGER

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 19, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because everyone from your family, friends, and co-workers thinks you are a fascist d-bag doesn't mean you have to go around calling everyone names. But that is what a bully does I guess, seeing how you have nothing to add and not one original thought or value in your head. Keep spouting hateful insulting BS and show what real Republicant values are all about... stepping on normal people and screaming at them when they don't like it! You do your politics proud with each display of ignorance.
HUG THEM.

HUG MY NUTS.

HUG THEM NOW!
mick

Tucker, GA

#12 May 19, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>Just because everyone from your family, friends, and co-workers thinks you are a fascist d-bag doesn't mean you have to go around calling everyone names. But that is what a bully does I guess, seeing how you have nothing to add and not one original thought or value in your head. Keep spouting hateful insulting BS and show what real Republicant values are all about... stepping on normal people and screaming at them when they don't like it! You do your politics proud with each display of ignorance.
Liberals are the ones who encourage free expression?

Who said he was a republican?

Making blind accusations about a person who makes a blind accusation about you makes you no better.

Despite typing a longer paragraph and using higher vocabulary to make you argument appear more intelligent, in all honesty you just stooped to his level and you are even with him mouse...
The Block Boi

United States

#13 May 20, 2013
mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are the ones who encourage free expression?
Who said he was a republican?
Making blind accusations about a person who makes a blind accusation about you makes you no better.
Despite typing a longer paragraph and using higher vocabulary to make you argument appear more intelligent, in all honesty you just stooped to his level and you are even with him mouse...
WHOA lol you just hit mouse with a left hook with that comment lol.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#14 May 20, 2013
Quit talking to yourself and try adding something to the conversation rather than insults and backwards logic.
mick

Tucker, GA

#15 May 20, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Quit talking to yourself and try adding something to the conversation rather than insults and backwards logic.
#iWin

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#16 May 20, 2013
Yeah so does the guy who comes in first place at the Special Olympics. Still doesn't change who you are.
?

Tucker, GA

#17 May 20, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Yeah so does the guy who comes in first place at the Special Olympics. Still doesn't change who you are.
So we are both retards and I'm a better retard than you?
Philosophy

Williamsburg, KY

#18 May 20, 2013
I appreciate his will to argue.
The Block Boi

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 May 20, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Yeah so does the guy who comes in first place at the Special Olympics. Still doesn't change who you are.
TKO you knocked him out thats some of the most funny banter ever lol.
Fulton

Murray, KY

#20 May 20, 2013
People like him are the reason I can't stand liberals. Im talking about Anonomouse. He really did get owned.
hahaha

Cadiz, KY

#21 May 21, 2013
For Christ's sake! If you're going to try and insult the man, at least spell his name properly! Anonymouse! Say it with me, folks! A-non-y-mou-se.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason McCraw for Mayor 2 hr Blacklish 35
Dead Deer on Facebook 4 hr Newsat11 19
Poo-pee girls 6 hr Sicko 4
Frost Kids 12 hr Me too 2
Walmart on Canton 13 hr Hoptown Tiger 8
Kentucky rape statute 14 hr magnapi 7
sheriff deputy sanderson 15 hr magnapi 3
Livy Leavell running again? 15 hr Johnson 24
HPD officer In jail 15 hr Dumb 26

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages