First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shroom Searcher

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Anyone know where one could find wild magic around here?
anon

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2011
What a dumbass, you know they only reason you trip on mushrooms is that you are ingesting toxin? More people die from mushroom poisoning while attempting to get high than do from mistaking poison mushrooms for edible ones.
biker babe

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2011
anon wrote:
What a dumbass, you know they only reason you trip on mushrooms is that you are ingesting toxin? More people die from mushroom poisoning while attempting to get high than do from mistaking poison mushrooms for edible ones.
You always act like you know everything. The mushrooms he's talking about don't look like the edible kind. dying from eating magic mushrooms is very rare. But i'd say that if someone like ate one, you would see how you truly are, then try to cut your wrist with a plastic fork!
Xuande

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2011
biker babe wrote:
<quoted text>You always act like you know everything. The mushrooms he's talking about don't look like the edible kind. dying from eating magic mushrooms is very rare. But i'd say that if someone like ate one, you would see how you truly are, then try to cut your wrist with a plastic fork!
Looks like you just completely misread what he typed.

On a srs bizness note, I hope OP isn't serious. You know the HPD reads these boards more than they patrol the streets, hell you might as well go ahead and submit a photograph and your address.
biker babe

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2011
Xuande wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you just completely misread what he typed.
On a srs bizness note, I hope OP isn't serious. You know the HPD reads these boards more than they patrol the streets, hell you might as well go ahead and submit a photograph and your address.
Misread? he said people DIE from eating magic mushrooms, I just pointed out that he was wrong. They are almast non toxic.
Let the popo read what they want, Maybe they will learn something besides being lazy smart-asses.
anon

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2011
Don't listen to biker babe. She is on every forum that advocates illegal activities giving information on how to break the law and get away with it. She only gets mad at me that I point out the obvious legal, ethical, and health ramifications of these activities. I am not giving trying to push morals. I just want people to be informed if they are going to do something stupid. Anyone who is offended by information and sees it as a threat must have a personal agenda. I don't know if she is criminal minded, an anarchist, or just likes to be a pain, but she is wrong. This is information you can find on the CDC and FDA websites. The agents that make you "trip" are a toxin, that is a scientific fact. More people die from mistaking poison mushrooms for hallucinogenic ones than do from mistaking them for edible ones, that is a medical fact.
Did I make a moral judgement? No. But somehow that still threatens biker babe. Why? If I were to guess, I'd say she probably makes some money off the illegal activities she defends on here. So far she seems to defend sex crimes and drug use and you can make up your own minds about how much personal investment she has in either.
biker babe

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2011
anon wrote:
Don't listen to biker babe. She is on every forum that advocates illegal activities giving information on how to break the law and get away with it. She only gets mad at me that I point out the obvious legal, ethical, and health ramifications of these activities. I am not giving trying to push morals. I just want people to be informed if they are going to do something stupid. Anyone who is offended by information and sees it as a threat must have a personal agenda. I don't know if she is criminal minded, an anarchist, or just likes to be a pain, but she is wrong. This is information you can find on the CDC and FDA websites. The agents that make you "trip" are a toxin, that is a scientific fact. More people die from mistaking poison mushrooms for hallucinogenic ones than do from mistaking them for edible ones, that is a medical fact.
Did I make a moral judgement? No. But somehow that still threatens biker babe. Why? If I were to guess, I'd say she probably makes some money off the illegal activities she defends on here. So far she seems to defend sex crimes and drug use and you can make up your own minds about how much personal investment she has in either.
Why would you tell such a big lie? Anyone can look at my post and see that i don't even like drugs! But you were wrong on your first post about people mistaking poison mushrooms for magic mushrooms, they mistake poison mushrooms for edible ones. As i said the magic mushroom is nearly non-toxix this is FACT you would have to eat 20lbs of them at one time to kill you, but if you ate 20lbs of anything at one time it would probably kill you.
anon is just mad because i pointed out that he is wrong (as usual) but if you are stupid enough to eat magic mushrooms, Who cares what happens to you antway.
BTW look up anon's post's on legalization of drugs. You'll see that anon is just a TROLL! Because he made a 180 on his position on this thread. Sorry loser "busted again"
anon

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2011
I don't recall ever making a post about making drugs legal. Maybe since this is a totally unregistered name, anyone can use it. So I am sure you can find someone else on here who at one time said something under a similar name with another view.

Plus, what is my position? Even if I think drugs or certain drugs might not need to be illegal, the fact is I pointed out that these mushrooms are in fact illegal. If you get arrested for a crime and your lawyer tells you what you did was illegal, does that mean he dislikes you or won't defend you? NO! So why would you discourage me from telling people to beware? Why? Even if I was wrong, which I am not, do you just want people to be reckless? That makes you look like you are less than honest in your reasons for arguing with me, because it appears you are defending lots of illegal activity on Topix even though you claim you are not.
Luv Bill

Princeton, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2011
biker babe

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2011
anon wrote:
I don't recall ever making a post about making drugs legal. Maybe since this is a totally unregistered name, anyone can use it. So I am sure you can find someone else on here who at one time said something under a similar name with another view.
Plus, what is my position? Even if I think drugs or certain drugs might not need to be illegal, the fact is I pointed out that these mushrooms are in fact illegal. If you get arrested for a crime and your lawyer tells you what you did was illegal, does that mean he dislikes you or won't defend you? NO! So why would you discourage me from telling people to beware? Why? Even if I was wrong, which I am not, do you just want people to be reckless? That makes you look like you are less than honest in your reasons for arguing with me, because it appears you are defending lots of illegal activity on Topix even though you claim you are not.
It only appears that i know facts (because i do) and that you don't know what you're talking about. We all know that it's illegal to have or eat shroons. But the facts still are that the magic and edible don't look alike, and that people are not falling over dead because they mistake the two! That was and is the whole point. Everything else that you bring up is just to divert away from your mistake!
Can't you just admit that you made a mistake and move on with your live?
anon

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2011
I never said "magic" mushrooms looked like edible ones! I said there are lots of poison mushrooms that look like edible ones and there are lots more poison ones that look like "magic" mushrooms. So much that more people get poisoned looking for a trip than for something to eat. This is a medical fact backed up by reports at ER's and hospitals world wide! Why can you not accept this?
biker babe

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2011
anon wrote:
What a dumbass, you know they only reason you trip on mushrooms is that you are ingesting toxin? More people die from mushroom poisoning while attempting to get high than do from mistaking poison mushrooms for edible ones.
Wrong! Keep in mind that there are not a lot of deaths each year from mushroom poisioning, and only 5% of them are from mistaking poision mushrooms with magic shroons. You are just wrong!
htown 411

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2011
Chris Baron has some. He grows them. He stay over there on Sanderson.
liza minnelie

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jun 16, 2011
anon wrote:
What a dumbass, you know they only reason you trip on mushrooms is that you are ingesting toxin? More people die from mushroom poisoning while attempting to get high than do from mistaking poison mushrooms for edible ones.
Ummmm... this isn't f**** true at all.. Possibly the part about people mistaking Psilocybin mushrooms for toxin ones is. But the psychoactive compounds are not not toxic within all north american Psilocybin mushrooms...
Cubensis

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Anon ur about the most ignorant person ive encountered on this site and that is saying alot. YES THErE goto shroomery.org panalous psilocybere, conocybe, and gymnopolus these are all in ky only a few of each subspecies and btw most mushrooms if thay are poisonous will cause gastro intestinal disruption a good amoutof time after u eat. Big white caps with white gills and a stipe is bad amanitas will kill you
Hungry

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2012
Are these good on salads?
Cubie Love

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Oct 17, 2012
The chemical compounds that occurs most prolifically in psychedelic mushrooms is psilocybin. Dried mushrooms contain little psilocybin, so a 130 pound person would have to eat 37 pounds to reach a lethal dose. People have been finding and consuming mushrooms for thousands of years. More deaths are atrributed to mistaken edible mushrooms than to mistaken magic mushrooms. More people also look for edible/culinary mushrooms, which leads to more deaths. Psilocybin is non addictive and studies are being done to show medical benefit. People with chronic migraines may actuallt be prescribed medical mushrooms, and allowed to grow and consume them to prevent their migraines. on a side note

(NaturalNews) Scientists at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) in Baltimore, Md., have taken a keen interest in "magic mushrooms," a type of mushroom that contains a hallucinogenic compound known as psilocybin. For the second time this year, they have published a study on the effects of consuming psilocybin, this time explaining how even a single dose can permanently alter one's personality for the better, they claim.

The same team that discovered the ability of magic mushrooms to provide lasting, positive mental health benefits without causing negative side effects ( http://www.naturalnews.com/032940_psilocybin_... ) has once again confirmed the incredible power of psilocybin to alter the way a person thinks -- but this time, the personality of the individual underwent noticeable changes.

Published in the journal Psychopharmacology, the new study found that when normal, healthy volunteers were given doses of psilocybin, roughly 60 percent of them developed a new type of "openness" to their personalities that was not there prior, and that lasted indefinitely. And in some cases, even a single dose of the compound was enough to do the trick.

"Now this finding is really quite fascinating," said one of the study authors Dr. Roland Griffiths, a professor in the department of psychiatry and neuroscience at JHU, concerning the discovery. "And that is because personality is considered a stable characteristic of the psychology of people. It's been thought to be relatively immutable, and stable across the lifespan."

The double-blind, placebo-controlled study also found that the only area of personality affected by the substance was openness -- neuroticism, extroversion, agreeableness, and conscientiousness, for instance, all appeared unchanged in the presence of psilocybin, which means that the compound's effects are practically all positive.

Unlike synthetic chemical drugs, the psychedelic compounds found in magic mushrooms are natural. And while natural does not always imply safe, it appears as though psilocybin in its natural form might be a safe, beneficial substance, at least for some people.

The team stressed that further research is needed on psilocybin, and recommends that people not experiment with the mushroom on their own in the meantime. However, some people claim they safely consume the mushroom or use it to brew their own tea without ill effect.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033824_magic_mushr...

read and learn before you brandish such outlandish lies,
ezericlsd25

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Shroom Searcher wrote:
Anyone know where one could find wild magic around here?
ahh the only real magic i am all about psychedlics timothy leary take a seat because im on a mission and that is to take back are god given right and the psychedelic movement begins full strenght ill take it to the courts the streets i will risk jail and fight for whats right i have the psychedelic bible its in my blood my destiney i will prevail or die for the cause and to all who knows what im talking about i got your back i need all the support i can get so please join this fight and i would love to have my fellow friends join my groups on facebook the most briliant piece of literature the far off land wil change the stigma no other author can even come close 3phds 2 masters but that is nothing because he had a hand read it you will be glad if not ill pay you for it if you gain insite thank Eugene Seaich my name is Eric hendrickson and i am greatful to be able to share something that this world needs and that is all my grandpa asks of his grandchildren and kids is to serve others he did an autobiography you will see
ezericlsd25

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
anon wrote:
What a dumbass, you know they only reason you trip on mushrooms is that you are ingesting toxin? More people die from mushroom poisoning while attempting to get high than do from mistaking poison mushrooms for edible ones.
anon Thanks are you a doctor hi where can I get those mushrooms that make you trip because I want some bad and they're not even illegal do they have psylosin in them? Oh duh I'm an idiot it doesn't come from mushrooms I meant psylosybin why don't they just outllaw some of the ones that have toxins in like one that has killed so many people and nurmeg should be legalized people are taking them to get high and the fda does nothing now i have a problem i need lsd or mushroom anonymous i need help i admit i have a problem please help i dont want to die thanks anon your a lifesaver i admire you please share some more post its time to end this battle your a hero thanks
Zero

Holton, IN

#20 Oct 26, 2013
anon wrote:
What a dumbass, you know they only reason you trip on mushrooms is that you are ingesting toxin? More people die from mushroom poisoning while attempting to get high than do from mistaking poison mushrooms for edible ones.
Your statement is completely incorrect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Dale Combs violates the law 13 min Getready 13
Does anyone know Chris Reigel 17 min Deal 2
Solar eclipse mark the end of times 18 min Deal 3
Local gas stations price gauging. 19 min Deal 4
Joyce Rogers for Sheriff 29 min Wyatt 4
daugherty 56 min social worker 1
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... 1 hr fo real deal 9
Jefferson Davis Monument 1 hr Getready 18
Will Cale Morris drum up any support for Sheriff? 8 hr Forhan 43
klan rally 12 hr Rico suave 17
Swingers Party? 16 hr Mandy 27

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages