Needing A Dentist

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I am needing my wisdom teeth removed...any thoughts on who is the best for this procedure? Preferably someone who is affordable and accepts payment plans.
hack job

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Go to clarksville to dr terry ellis, stay away from dr mark miller
never again

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
yes... stay far...far away from dr. miller. I wish I had listened to that advice before letting that dentistal office touch my wisdom teeth. However, if you don't go to Miller you will most likely have to go to Clarksville; I think most dentists in Hopkinsville have an agreement with Dr. Miller to refer patients requiring extractions to his office, giving consumers limited options. Thats probably how they manage to keep their business alive while managing such perjorative ethics.
The experience I had with Miller ranks as the most terrifying of my life and served, for me, as validation for most of the nasty remarks I have heard about his practice. His office is infamous around here for prematurely pushing patients into cars before they have revived from anesthesia and refusing pain management and post-op follow ups. They also will, in most cases, require over payment from you on the day of your surgery and will make you wait months before issuing a refund. Over all, I think these people are not worth the hoops they make you jump through. Perhaps it might be better to make the short drive across state lines where the doctors work for their patients as opposed to manipulating their options.
I have no problem with Miller as a surgeon, but I have had enough out patient surgeries to know that his practice is abusing this community. I wish you well on your search for a dentist...p.s. if your extractions become dry sockets (this pain really is worse than anything you can imagine), my experience is that Tennessee has much better pain management laws... and Eugenolol (spelling?) makes for the best OTC topical anesthetic.
The Tooth Fairy

Clarksville, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Dr. Gunn in Clarksville was awesome in taking care of a tooth that I had that had broken off even with the gum line and had years earlier been root canaled.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Dr Falco, he's at pennyrile family dentistry. Amazing man and isn't all about your $ and ripping you off. He takes care of my family, my inlaws who are on a VERY fixed income, and my sisters family. He's always willing to work with you on payments. Just a great person all around.
slumchick

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Miller bought his receptionist some big tits.
UHAfarter

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
They look good!!!!!!!!!!
Scott

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Porter on Lafayette Road close to the by pass. Awesome person and awesome staff!!!
here and now

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
I agree with Dr Falco. Just had one pulled today.

Since: Jan 13

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Go try Dr. Tonya Wells she is great and does well with kids too
gymrat

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Havingfun78 wrote:
Go try Dr. Tonya Wells she is great and does well with kids too
Hahaha dr wells is not nice. She is the meanest person I have ever came across. She's a b****,
bottomsup

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Dr Wells was horrible with my child. Switched to Bottoms and he is awesome! My child loves going to see him.
bottomsup

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Mf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tay Jackson 26 min Bitchass 11
Brianna ternan? (Mar '15) 27 min Bitcg 33
abbie walker 33 min Lalalala 13
Sheriff Depty Kenny Roberts (Dec '11) 1 hr Hoptown Tiger 35
Commonwealth attorneys race 1 hr HSTruman 67
Fight at Heritage basketball game 1 hr HSTruman 4
270 Entertainment 2 hr Hallelujah 15
Rap music at CCHS basketball games 2 hr Quinterios 26
Investigation of the Fire department 10 hr The Preacher 52
Shopping complex 10 hr The Preacher 26