Lemond aid

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
Some time I think the police need to whoop some of these stupid people asses lol. I really think some of these young punks need it the most, walking around with they pants hanging off they ass and trying to look and act hard all the time. It kill me when they walk in the middle of the road and act like they don't want to move and look at you like you done something wrong. If I ever get the pleasure to see one them get a beating, I'm going to cheer'em on and buy them a big juicy steak at the horse shoe and all the whistle stop doughnuts they can eat.
Gangsta G

Clarksville, TN

#2 May 14, 2013
FO sho dogg
LlL Cool Jay

Chicago, IL

#3 May 20, 2013
I think a tan looks nice but there is a such thing as tanning too much I think. Some people get obsessed with it.
Boo

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 May 30, 2013
Boo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 min RINO Roll Call 960
Dukes Bar and Grill 22 min ship 9
Tractor pulling 55 min Juan from Mexico 1
Grabara & Mayor 1 hr City cop 9
Kids in hot car 1 hr Dog 5
Spencer 1 hr Love 4
Katy Gamble 1 hr Dino 2
Brice Long -Concert loose women 11 hr Porky 13
Swingers Party? 20 hr Lynn 23
15 for Sunday buffet at Novedal Mon ToBeExpected 7

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance