Genesis Rehab In Hopkinsville

Genesis Rehab In Hopkinsville

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

answersplease

Dunmor, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Will someone please tell me what goes on in that place?
Joan

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 30, 2013
What's up with this place?
Joan

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 30, 2013
My family member is in here for 15 days now and still looks the same. Any comments please share
Joan

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 30, 2013
answersplease wrote:
Will someone please tell me what goes on in that place?
Has anyone answered your question?
amy

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Sad
leighannet

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2014
amy wrote:
Sad
They have a variety of educational groups and 12 step meetings. Your cousin may need more intensive program. Longer programs cater to those with legal problems. The long programs treat everyone like a convict and they do not generally care about people. Genesis, employs people who and actually want to help people. Your cousin may not be ready for rehab.
hopkinsvillian

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2014
leighannet wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a variety of educational groups and 12 step meetings. Your cousin may need more intensive program. Longer programs cater to those with legal problems. The long programs treat everyone like a convict and they do not generally care about people. Genesis, employs people who and actually want to help people. Your cousin may not be ready for rehab.
I know
A woman who works there who struggled with a lot of addictions. She went through rehab herself and felt that other people could relate to her, she's passionate and truly cares about all addicts and would help even on her personal time to help someone overcome what she went through. Hope your loved one choses to seek all help necessary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquor Barn to open in new shopping center. 7 min Gerona 19
Who should run for Mayor in 2018 21 min Yessir 5
Clean House at the Christina County Board of Ed... 1 hr HHS Student Parent 1
Claudel Robertson 1 hr Gerona 7
whose the meanest divorce lawyer i can get...... (May '12) 1 hr Man fan 45
Kris Rager back in jail 4 hr trapper 15
It's really sad 5 hr brother_billyjoeb... 3

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance