FOX NEWS:A new solution for hair loss...

FOX NEWS:A new solution for hair loss - Cosmetic Hair Replication

Posted in the Hopkins Forum

Good Look Ink

Minnetonka, MN

#1 Apr 17, 2010
See the report on www.MyGoodLook.com or the FOX NEWS REPORT www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/battling-bal...

Candidacy for Cosmetic Transdermal Hair Replication includes anyone with hair loss, thin hair, tried hair restoration, any degree of baldness due to genetics, alopecia, scars from hair transplants, burn scars, current wearers of hair systems, wigs, and hair transplant recipients with unsatisfactory results.
Steve R

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Saw the video this seems cool!

I plan on going to good look ink for hair restoration.
Rich R

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 7, 2010
Steve R wrote:
Saw the video this seems cool!
I plan on going to good look ink for hair restoration.
Did you call them?
Tim

Houston, TX

#5 May 11, 2010
These people are spamming their own stuff. Pretty sorry when you have to self-promote. Cant see crap on their photos either.
DONT SNOW ME

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 22, 2010
Yeah, I have been thinbking about tosmehting like these but these people seems like frauds to me. A lot of heir web site stuff sounds familiar, i think they took it from another site.
Tom R

Minnetonka, MN

#7 Jun 5, 2010
I'm a client and its the real deal. Great People, Great Staff, and before I made my decision I was able to meet 3 people who had it done. You must see it as it looks so darn real. Now I;m part of the group and recommend anyone thinking about it should go see for yourself.

Tom R
Good Look Ink

Minnetonka, MN

#8 Oct 20, 2010
http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/10522371...

This link shows how great it looks on video
MrClean

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 2, 2010
These Ink people sure like to blow their own horns....video actually looks like shit, like a spray painted head. I'll stay bald, thank you.
Ron C

Hopkins, MN

#10 Jul 2, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: MXT Associates (Aug '11) Aug 25 Sarah 10
News Burnsvillle woman charged with stealing demente... Aug 22 pelove 1
News Bucklin family thanks public for support (Nov '10) Jul '16 Oliver 25
News Joe Soucheray: Plenty of ideas would trump that... (Apr '15) Apr '15 LIbEralS 4
Historical News Video of Teenagers Cruising in ... (May '14) May '14 Mister Persuasion 1
News Met Council awards $3.9M for projects near tran... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laura 1
Metzgers (Nov '13) Nov '13 shaggy 1

Hopkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkins Mortgages