Posted in the Hopkins Forum

regina

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Wanted to know if you had any three bedrooms available
seandell2006

Hopkins, MN

#2 Nov 12, 2016
Warning Don't move here these units are rundown and Raggedy. The Model that they show you in person and in the pictures is not what you get. The cabinets in the Kitchen is very old from the 80's seriously and its only 5 of them plus there is no counter space maybe enough for 5 jars if that. The bathrooms are so rundown and old and the sink is really small and short that you literally almost have to get on your knees to brush your teeth. They do not have the stuff that they have listed they are lying. They will not show you the unit that you are moving in until you sign the lease they will show you the model that looks absolutely nothing like the unit you will be moving in. you can see where they tried to patch up water damage and holes and they just painted over them. the light fixtures aren't any better they are just as old if not older than the Kitchen cabinets. For the price they want for these units believe me you can go down the road and get a whole lot better. I've lived here for about 6 months an I'm moving already. In the last 2 weeks about 15 people moved from here if not more and people are still moving away from here. And last but definitely not least the manager lady in the Office is a Compulsive Liar. WARNING PLEASE STAY AWAY if you don't believe me ask some of the tenants or better yet you can ask the Hopkins Police or anyone that knows about this place. Its the WORST place I've ever lived in Minnesota seriously. And I'm not saying this to Slander these people If I can rate this place lower than 1 star I would rate it -10 save your self a headache STAY AWAY PLEASE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hennipin Sheriff Nov '18 Minnesota Swamp 1
News Police: Man Stabbed Multiple Times In Hopkins; ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Fundies R Mentall... 3
News Joe Soucheray: Plenty of ideas would trump that... (Apr '15) Apr '15 LIbEralS 4
Historical News Video of Teenagers Cruising in ... (May '14) May '14 Mister Persuasion 1
News Met Council awards $3.9M for projects near tran... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laura 1
Metzgers (Nov '13) Nov '13 shaggy 1
Who is your thief?? (Sep '13) Oct '13 Tazzie Pretty Dare 2

Hopkins Jobs

Personal Finance

Hopkins Mortgages