Locals Show Their Pride

Locals Show Their Pride

There are 23 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Locals Show Their Pride. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The 29 th A Annual Pride Festival kicked off at 10 a.m. on Saturday at Loring Park in downtown Minneapolis-roughly 12 hours after New York State voted to legalize same sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#21 Jun 27, 2011
vote it out wrote:
good news it will be out in NOV and we will never have to speak of this #@$%! again.
Adam and Eve - not adam /steve
Thank GOD !
<quoted text>
So you think that whichever side wins an election -- the issues will simply disappear? "...it will be out in NOV and we will never have to speak of this #@$%! again."

I think you have moved from wishful thinking to being Delusional.

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! Have a Nice Day.
Native American

United States

#22 Jun 27, 2011
Consistent wrote:
I really enjoy conversing with people that cannot create an argument, cannot be held to a point, cannot be responsible enough to be honest, toss out cliche's, practice the childs defense "ya well what about you", cannot stay in context, ignore previous posts on the issue....
Or in simpler terms which can be distorted to fit the posters ignorance...."Children "
Full of yourself much?
Consistent

Cold Spring, MN

#23 Jun 27, 2011
Native American wrote:
<quoted text> Full of yourself much?
Ouch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamas humble house May 26 But Hay 1
Politics May 25 Oh Ya 3
News Man Turns Himself In After Fatal Stabbing In Ed... May 16 Obligatory Jokster 2
WBL Funeral Home installs a bar May 10 Boots on the Grou... 1
News Devoted Jehovah's Witness Prince Kept a Swear J... Apr '16 El Cacique 36
N Korea supports Trump Apr '16 Old Vet 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Steve Devich as City Manager? Apr '16 USA USA USA USA 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkins Mortgages