Locals Show Their Pride

Jun 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

The 29 th A Annual Pride Festival kicked off at 10 a.m. on Saturday at Loring Park in downtown Minneapolis-roughly 12 hours after New York State voted to legalize same sex marriage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pat

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Over 40 states have banned gay marriage. How come they don't get nearly as much attention as the few states that have made it legal (against the wishes of the majority).
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

I dont care what you put in your arm, your mouth, your arse or any other part of your body. I dont even care that you have "Pride" in you deviant behavoirs, over riding what even you know to be deviant in order to satisify your corrupt desires....this is America.

It is sad though that you think your form of sexual deviancy is something to "celebrate" in public.

By the way...did "Mark" march with his "pets" in the Deviants Day Parade?

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Ah, that old smug self-righteous arrogance is once again taking cheap shots at Mark Dayton.

"Consistent" is back. Let the conservative wailing and gnashing of teeth begin! Caterwauling as an Art Form!
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Madaman wrote:
Ah, that old smug self-righteous arrogance is once again taking cheap shots at Mark Dayton.
"Consistent" is back. Let the conservative wailing and gnashing of teeth begin! Caterwauling as an Art Form!
Ahhhh you were making a funny!

"wailing and gnashing of teeth begin! Caterwauling as an Art Form!"

You still have not figuerd out the Defense Mechanisms have you?

A childlike projection such as this shows how weak and shallow your postings are, not to mention devoid of relevance for the adults seeking to fix the mess we let the Collectivists create in the name of PC
Native American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
I dont care what you put in your arm, your mouth, your arse or any other part of your body. I dont even care that you have "Pride" in you deviant behavoirs, over riding what even you know to be deviant in order to satisify your corrupt desires....this is America.
It is sad though that you think your form of sexual deviancy is something to "celebrate" in public.
If you don't care, why comment?

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh you were making a funny!
"wailing and gnashing of teeth begin! Caterwauling as an Art Form!"
You still have not figuerd out the Defense Mechanisms have you?
A childlike projection such as this shows how weak and shallow your postings are, not to mention devoid of relevance for the adults seeking to fix the mess we let the Collectivists create in the name of PC
It WASN'T the "Collectivists" that created the Mess we are in, it was the Grand Old Party eagerly acting as handmaiden for wealthy special interests -- as usual. They STILL haven't figured out that THEY are the Problem!

I am certain you will now provide some voodoo economic blather that you think justifies the fiscal cliff "conservatives" appear eager to go over -- just to spite Obama.
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It WASN'T the "Collectivists" that created the Mess we are in, it was the Grand Old Party eagerly acting as handmaiden for wealthy special interests -- as usual. They STILL haven't figured out that THEY are the Problem!
I am certain you will now provide some voodoo economic blather that you think justifies the fiscal cliff "conservatives" appear eager to go over -- just to spite Obama.
Wow.

You Collectivist Victims are not to blame for the draining of the wealth of the productive...and neither are the deviants that lead you sheeple.
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Native American wrote:
<quoted text> If you don't care, why comment?
Read the "whole" (not "hole") post. It will clarify the context for you.

"It is sad though that you think your form of sexual deviancy is something to "celebrate" in public."

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
what a shame that people can`t even be happy and celebrate life without people like you crapping all over them.
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
what a shame that people can`t even be happy and celebrate life without people like you crapping all over them.
People can be "happy"...and celebrate their "life" (of deviancy)....and it seems to me that "Crapping all over" (fecal issues) is a big part of their diverse celebrations.

But I don't need to value it. Sexuality is human, we all are as a condition of birth....seems silly to me to "celebrate" the deviancy of some humans sexuality.

Seems even sillier to not call the hedonistic acting out of the deviant homosexuals what it is...."in your face breeders"....but there are no mental health issues with the deviant homosexuals.

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
People can be "happy"...and celebrate their "life" (of deviancy)....and it seems to me that "Crapping all over" (fecal issues) is a big part of their diverse celebrations.
But I don't need to value it. Sexuality is human, we all are as a condition of birth....seems silly to me to "celebrate" the deviancy of some humans sexuality.
Seems even sillier to not call the hedonistic acting out of the deviant homosexuals what it is...."in your face breeders"....but there are no mental health issues with the deviant homosexuals.
who is asking you to value it??
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Snake Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
who is asking you to value it??
Human interaction 101....and please try to stay focused, set the pipe down.

This is a comment board.....my comments are based on my values. Thus all users purpose here is to express their values in their comment.

In a childlike manner you basicaly asked why I would not be happy about the yearly "celebration" by the hedonistic/narcissistic deviants in the Homosexual Communities.
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

There are all kinds of behaviors that make humans "happy", many that are self destructive to their body and soul....should other humans embrace these choices, or as an American "accept" their right to pursue their happiness?

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Human interaction 101....and please try to stay focused, set the pipe down.
This is a comment board.....my comments are based on my values. Thus all users purpose here is to express their values in their comment.
In a childlike manner you basicaly asked why I would not be happy about the yearly "celebration" by the hedonistic/narcissistic deviants in the Homosexual Communities.
i never asked why you would not be happy. i asked why you would rip on someone else for being happy. i doubt you are ever happy

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
There are all kinds of behaviors that make humans "happy", many that are self destructive to their body and soul....should other humans embrace these choices, or as an American "accept" their right to pursue their happiness?
just as long as they aren`t hurting you just let them be
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Think I am gonna pass on this conversation. I had my years of dealing with my own children and the ignorance of their youth......I do not wish to play games with an ignorant stranger that is a moving target who cannot stay on a point....have a "Happy Day"

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
Think I am gonna pass on this conversation. I had my years of dealing with my own children and the ignorance of their youth......I do not wish to play games with an ignorant stranger that is a moving target who cannot stay on a point....have a "Happy Day"
i love it when people don`t have a valid arguement they just insult you call you a child then run away. typical. i bet your kids are well adjusted lol
Native American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the "whole" (not "hole") post. It will clarify the context for you.
"It is sad though that you think your form of sexual deviancy is something to "celebrate" in public."
Deviant behavior according to you, I might think your attitude is deviant behavior. By the way, your attempt at humor failed.
Consistent

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

I really enjoy conversing with people that cannot create an argument, cannot be held to a point, cannot be responsible enough to be honest, toss out cliche's, practice the childs defense "ya well what about you", cannot stay in context, ignore previous posts on the issue....

Or in simpler terms which can be distorted to fit the posters ignorance...."Children "
vote it out

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

good news it will be out in NOV and we will never have to speak of this #@$%! again.

Adam and Eve - not adam /steve

Thank GOD !
Madaman wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hopkins Discussions

Search the Hopkins Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota firefighters to search for 2 hikers 9 hr Bellweather 2
Karen A. Geier Jul 9 John Geier 1
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Jul 4 galleryphoto 50
Afton neighbors concerned new sewer system will... Jun 23 Eric Burger 1
BAD LANDLORDS # 1 Mike he owns "MES" Properties (Aug '10) Jun 21 need new home 3
Transportation beat: Sabo joins opposition to S... Jun 20 goose 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Plymouth, MN (Jan '12) Jun 19 kyle hoeg 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopkins Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hopkins People Search