Man arrested in murder outside Hopkin...

Man arrested in murder outside Hopkins restaurant

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Man arrested in murder outside Hopkins restaurant. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Minneapolis man is in jail in connection with a weekend fatal shooting in the parking lot of a White Castle in Hopkins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Andy

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 21, 2009
Somali POSs.

“it takes a lot to laugh...”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2009
There seems to be a disturbing trend here, Somalian men are shooting and killing each other on a regular basis. Is this a right of passage for this community? Is there some religous basis for killing? Or is this just some plot by the police, courts and goverment to destroy this community? I am waiting for the Television Activist to make his accusations.
Yokas

Buffalo, MN

#4 Apr 21, 2009
At least they are killing each other! These people do not belong here.
MDS

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 21, 2009
Or is this just some plot by the police, courts and goverment to destroy this community? Pull your head out!
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 21, 2009
I will lay odds that this is tribal warfare. One is from the Issa tribe the from the Afar tribe. This why SOmalia is a failed state and will never again be the thriving democratic repbublic it once was. These people have reverted back to animal status. Send them all back to kill each other there as they could care less about assmilating into society here.
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 21, 2009
You guys are funny??? It is kids trying to act tough. Nothing more to it... now they are crying for their mother... happens everyday in America and could be people of any ethnic group.

"Somalian men are shooting and killing each other on a regular basis. Is this a right of passage for this community? Is there some religous basis for killing?"

I see a trend in white serial killers. Is it a right of passage for this community? Is there some religous basis for eating the brains of their victims?????????? Oh, I see a trend in white suburban kids shooting up schools....

"At least they are killing each other! These people do not belong here." How do you know you belong here? Do you know for sure if your great, great, great grandfather came here legally? Or did he hide on a ship sailing accross the Atlantic for hopes of a better life????
Andy

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 21, 2009
Angry Tax Payer wrote:
You guys are funny??? It is kids trying to act tough. Nothing more to it... now they are crying for their mother... happens everyday in America and could be people of any ethnic group.
"Somalian men are shooting and killing each other on a regular basis. Is this a right of passage for this community? Is there some religous basis for killing?"
I see a trend in white serial killers. Is it a right of passage for this community? Is there some religous basis for eating the brains of their victims?????????? Oh, I see a trend in white suburban kids shooting up schools....
"At least they are killing each other! These people do not belong here." How do you know you belong here? Do you know for sure if your great, great, great grandfather came here legally? Or did he hide on a ship sailing accross the Atlantic for hopes of a better life????
Cross back over the border.
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Apr 21, 2009
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross back over the border.
Swim back to Europe, Norway, Denmark, Ireland??? Wherever you came from.

“it takes a lot to laugh...”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 21, 2009
Angry Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Swim back to Europe, Norway, Denmark, Ireland??? Wherever you came from.
I am going to stay here and continue to aggravate you!
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 22, 2009
Rockin John wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to stay here and continue to aggravate you!
Apparently the Somalians plan to stay here too and aggravate you :). Oh, and the Mexicans plan to cross over the border and aggravate you too. Since they are doing that, I can just go about my merry way and make my money so I can pay these damn taxes... and buy some new wheels for my 09 Challenger, after I get back from my Vegas trip.
Scott

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Apr 22, 2009
Let them kill each other off. NO loss.

“it takes a lot to laugh...”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Apr 22, 2009
Angry Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the Somalians plan to stay here too and aggravate you :). Oh, and the Mexicans plan to cross over the border and aggravate you too. Since they are doing that, I can just go about my merry way and make my money so I can pay these damn taxes... and buy some new wheels for my 09 Challenger, after I get back from my Vegas trip.
The Somali's that are not killing each other do not aggravate me, its the ones pulling the triggers that do. The Mexicans do not bother me unless they are the gang banging type. And after your Vegas trip you will be able buy new wheels for your Yugo!
Hello

Tekamah, NE

#14 Apr 22, 2009
22 years ago it was white kids in a fight after the bars closed. Only fists no guns. Now years later you could laugh at the Crap that went on. But with these idiots its about respect. Guns. A joke. In my world a gun is a tool.
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Apr 22, 2009
Rockin John wrote:
<quoted text>
The Somali's that are not killing each other do not aggravate me, its the ones pulling the triggers that do. The Mexicans do not bother me unless they are the gang banging type. And after your Vegas trip you will be able buy new wheels for your Yugo!
Sorry, but I don't drink or gamble... going there for business, site see and support my friend in his MMA fight. If all goes well, I can probably buy you a Yugo so you can get rid of your bicycle... consider it a donation to the disgrunted needy. To bad I can't claim it on my taxes :).

So I guess the white meth heads on your block or the dumb stupid suburban white kids who slash tires for kicks, break in new construction houses just to trash it up and beat up innocent people in large groups with bats don't aggravate you either???

Criminals and lazy people aggravate me, and trust me they come in all forms... is that what you meant??? Or did you mean just people of other ethnic groups who are criminals aggravate you and should all leave because they don't belong here??? Speak your mind, you are safe behind your computer like the rest on here. Most on here will shake a Somali's hand, talk nice to them in their face but talk about them all they long to their wife and kids in the saftey of their home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamas humble house 4 hr But Hay 1
Politics Wed Oh Ya 3
News Man Turns Himself In After Fatal Stabbing In Ed... May 16 Obligatory Jokster 2
WBL Funeral Home installs a bar May 10 Boots on the Grou... 1
News Devoted Jehovah's Witness Prince Kept a Swear J... Apr 29 El Cacique 36
N Korea supports Trump Apr '16 Old Vet 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Steve Devich as City Manager? Apr '16 USA USA USA USA 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkins Mortgages