St. Paul killer of 90-year-old Hopkin...

St. Paul killer of 90-year-old Hopkins woman gets life in prison

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 17, 2009, titled St. Paul killer of 90-year-old Hopkins woman gets life in prison. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Corey Posley-Wells wore a serious look but showed no emotion as he sat through a somber parade of victim-impact statements from the family and friends of the 90-year-old woman he murdered over a fistful of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skeptic

United States

#25 Feb 18, 2009
Tom Dash hole wrote:
she had outlived her useful time anyway.
You really need to sharpen up your trolling skills...
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Feb 18, 2009
I saw the interview with the daughter and it was so painful just to watch, I can't even imagine the agony she must be going through. It's hard to not think of ones own parents and try to imagine how we would feel in the situation.

There's a part of me that thinks death would be too good--too easy for this animal; throw him in prison and let him rot. But these days, that's like spending the next 30 years in a luxury hotel. So I guess there's only one option for this piece of worthless, rotten meat.
Skeptic

United States

#27 Feb 18, 2009
I also think that spineless dipshits who judge posts negatively instead of replying should be dipped in boiling oil...

Since: Nov 08

Moose Lake Mn

#28 Feb 18, 2009
Rad Rethuglican wrote:
<quoted text>
Always great to see I'm close to being on the same page as the likes of you, but at least I now know why you don't see mom too much ...
I know you see your mom alot living in her basement. But with
P-BO's new programs even you should be able to get a home loan. Working all thoes over time hrs at Taco John's going to pay off for you.
Rad Rethuglican

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Feb 18, 2009
NorthernLife wrote:
<quoted text>I know you see your mom alot living in her basement. But with
P-BO's new programs even you should be able to get a home loan. Working all thoes over time hrs at Taco John's going to pay off for you.
Really? All "thoes" (sic) hours? The only way you're able to work there is because they put in touch screen computers at the drive through window. Get a life, Northern.
kat

United States

#30 Feb 18, 2009
So boys, instead of fighting others, how 'bout sticking to topic?

Here's to hoping this woman found peace - after the terrible way she was killed. And that her family is able to finally begin to heal from the terrible things they remember about how she died, and remember the way she lived. Seeing them on the news, it was obvious they are still in deep pain and it was heartbreaking to watch.

The guy got less than he desreved. When LIFE = LIFE, then the sentencing may be considered just. Though I hope it's not true, he may walk free again someday. Something he took from another. Rot in jail dude, it's more than you deserve.
nanny state

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Feb 18, 2009
These types of crime used to only happen in the very 'bad' areas of Minneapolis. Thanks to liberal love of subsidized/welfare housing, the suburbs are turning into ghettos as well. I bet if you razed most of these crappy low income apartment rentals in the burbs the crime would disappear overnight.
Doc T

Apopka, FL

#32 Feb 18, 2009
The death penalty may be appropriate here. It is always difficult to engage in this topic, but horrific crimes are at times deserving of the death penalty. Now, it is expensive, with all the required and necessary appeals etc. But if over the next decade, should guilt be proven with fairness and clarity, well . . . he deserves death.
Judgement Day

United States

#33 Feb 21, 2009
This is how I shut up my liberal and against the death penalty friends. I tell them I'll go along with their liberal views as long as they promise to take in the next murderer or rapist to live with them for their rest of their life. The expression on their face in even more priceless when they have kids!
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Feb 21, 2009
What a lowlife! Working one shift at McDonald's probably would have netted him more than what he got from that poor woman.
Lexi OShea

Minneapolis, MN

#35 Aug 6, 2009
That was my Great Grandma....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump supports NATO May 24 FCC investigated ... 1
He is working May 24 Hillary LOST 1
News Doctor seeks to ease vaccine fears amid Minneso... May 16 zippok 11
Inflatable boat May 10 Meung07 1
Smart dude May 9 Thousands 1
Review: Brentwood Park Townhomes (Mar '12) Nov '16 seandell2006 2
News Police: Man Stabbed Multiple Times In Hopkins; ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Fundies R Mentall... 3

Hopkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkins Mortgages