Two suspects in shooting at Lakeville...

Two suspects in shooting at Lakeville house party located after...

There are 17 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Two suspects in shooting at Lakeville house party located after.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police have tracked down and arrested two additional suspects in a March 29 shooting at a Lakeville mobile home - one in Nashville and one in Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Susanne

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 30, 2009
The dislike for these PIGS is growing stronger every day and I think most people know exactly what that means.

They come here,meet the aclu lawyer when they get off the plane and boom they are all set up to do as they please with leagle representation behind them all the way.

Let us not forget that nice young dancer from minneapolis that was murdered by somalians and they got away with it.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 30, 2009
they sure dont contribute to the economy by purchasing any deodorant
Incredible

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 30, 2009
In jail on other charges?!!?! What?? I just can't believe that...
Whiz

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2009
I wonder how they got time off from their jobs to take a four week vacation.
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 30, 2009
They will come back here, and be released to commit more mayhem. Keep them in Nashville and Atlanta and let those authorities deal with them accordingly rather than bring them back here at additional taxpayer expense only to be released by a soft on crime judge.
I dont get this

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 30, 2009
what a waste of taxpayer $- housing these POS. Throw them on a leaky boat and send them back home. Which president opened the door to these over cologned losers?
Annie

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 30, 2009
Sometimes I feel guilty for laughing at the comments on this board.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 30, 2009
sometimes you can't help but laugh at some of these comments.

I am not suprised that they were found in jail on other charges though, people will continue to be criminals until they are forced to pay some pentence for it.
HOGWASH

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 30, 2009
Major losers.....I liked the boat Idea.
Incredible

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Apr 30, 2009
to hard wrote:
sometimes you can't help but laugh at some of these comments.
I am not suprised that they were found in jail on other charges though, people will continue to be criminals until they are forced to pay some pentence for it.
That won't stop them. They will do their time and be right back out committing more crimes. These people don't know any other life, and will never have to, because society will take care of them no matter how much mayhem they cause.
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 30, 2009
I dont get this wrote:
what a waste of taxpayer $- housing these POS. Throw them on a leaky boat and send them back home. Which president opened the door to these over cologned losers?
Bush Senior... "Black Hawk Down" tell the politicians to stop sticking their noses where it does not belong... fighting wars for their own political agendas and personal greed.

“REALLY? Are you serious?”

Since: Feb 09

Up north MN WI

#12 Apr 30, 2009
This story has it all: booze, trailers, fights over women, idiots with guns... If it wern't for the last names, everyone would think it's a redneck night out
mary

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Apr 30, 2009
Angry Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Senior... "Black Hawk Down" tell the politicians to stop sticking their noses where it does not belong... fighting wars for their own political agendas and personal greed.
You are so right. Now we have Keith Ellison and his personal agenda.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Apr 30, 2009
Used to be Really wrote:
This story has it all: booze, trailers, fights over women, idiots with guns... If it wern't for the last names, everyone would think it's a redneck night out
I think I might have to agree with you on that one
;-)
Organizer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Apr 30, 2009
I'll organize a quatro de mayo for this community to watch the mayhem and then set the fuse...
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#17 May 5, 2009
You are abviously a student of revisionist history. Black Hawk Down happened on the Clinton watch.
Angry Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Senior... "Black Hawk Down" tell the politicians to stop sticking their noses where it does not belong... fighting wars for their own political agendas and personal greed.
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#18 May 5, 2009
Mark wrote:
You are abviously a student of revisionist history. Black Hawk Down happened on the Clinton watch.
<quoted text>
You are correct, Oct. of 93 if I am not mistaken. However, Bush Senior already sent troops in well before the incident and that is who I hold responsible.

Basically, if something happens in Iraq now, are we to blame OBama??? I blame Jr...

Mark my words though, Iraqis will be the next wave of immigrants? Wait until we pull out and the insurgants decide to hunt down all American supporters. We will provide refuge... We are fighting a war that has no means to an end.

Then all you people will sing the same tune "send them back who opened the gates for them????????"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Halvorson's (Jun '11) Fri KSW162 28
Why Mar 24 Boycott Shyit wtr... 2
Review: Salon Entourage Feb '17 Anonymous 1
Review: Brentwood Park Townhomes (Mar '12) Nov '16 seandell2006 2
News Police: Man Stabbed Multiple Times In Hopkins; ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Fundies R Mentall... 3
News Joe Soucheray: Plenty of ideas would trump that... (Apr '15) Apr '15 LIbEralS 4
Historical News Video of Teenagers Cruising in ... (May '14) May '14 Mister Persuasion 1

Hopkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkins Mortgages