Hopkins man convicted in death girlfr...

Hopkins man convicted in death girlfriend's fetus gets life in ...

There are 41 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 14, 2009, titled Hopkins man convicted in death girlfriend's fetus gets life in .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Hopkins man accused of having a friend punch his pregnant girlfriend to kill the fetus has been sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Huntsville, AL

#41 Nov 22, 2009
ISRW wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence implies that you either simply have no respect whatsoever for the medical profession, or that you have evidence about doctors freely and easily handing out permission for late-term abortions. I don't respect either of those possible stances by you.
I have respect for the medical profession but have no respect for those being paid for killing the unborn. You must be blind about the abuses that have occurred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tech CEOs HAIL Trump Tue London hit again 1
Is Section 8 housing vulnerable Jun 17 The Man 2
Clinton NEVER LIED Jun 12 FCC investigated ... 4
News Bucklin family thanks public for support (Nov '10) Jun 1 from oliver 28
Trump supports NATO May 24 FCC investigated ... 1
He is working May 24 Hillary LOST 1
News Doctor seeks to ease vaccine fears amid Minneso... May '17 zippok 11

Hopkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance