'Castle Doctrine' bill clears House of Delegates

Feb 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

RICHMOND, Va. - A bill allowing people to protect their homes, by any means necessary, cleared the House of Delegates Thursday.

Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

greg in central va wrote:
As soon as the Governor signs this overdue bill, I would like to test drive it with clone allen.
Put some pannies over your head, we don't wanna see your azz.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in. An intentional miss would make her pee her panties and the next person would have trouble keeping the gun on target due to laughing at her.
You clowns won't get the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You clowns won't get the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!
LOL We have been laughing at yopu since you showed up and made your frst mentally deficient spew nothead.

Some things never change.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

New Kent, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar, i don't take from anyone. You crackas have been stealing from poor folk for hundreds of years. Thats all you barbarians know how to do. Bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
Really? You have been robbing this forum from intellectual conversation as long as I have been coming here. You needlessly drain the planets oxygen and water supply. You waste valuable internet bandwidth and computer resources. About the only thing you haven't stolen was an education. But that's ok we will continue to school your ass free of charge on a daily basis.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL We have been laughing at yopu since you showed up and made your frst mentally deficient spew nothead.
Some things never change.
Thought you'd like to know', i don't give a damn.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah, right nothead. If that were true, you would not spew your crap on every thread.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect nothing less from a Obamaazzsucking mudderf*ker welfare turd.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Someone please inform scarlett, clone allen, that we really don't give a damn what they "think". It's very sad that the best part of it was wiped away with a towel the day of conception. The very muddy,shallow and scum laden end of the gene pool was all that was available to it.

Since: Oct 11

Providence Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, this bill gives you the right to kill your next door neighbor.
If your neighbor is creeping around in the middle of the night in your home where he has no business and puts you in a position where you have no choice but to defend yourself, your neighbor was asking for it. Quit being so bitterly partisan.

Common sense legislation.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah, right nothead. If that were true, you would not spew your crap on every thread.
Not giving a damn doesn't necessarily mean i can't comment on everything. Get outta my way@!!!!!!!!!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I would expect nothing less from a Obamaazzsucking mudderf*ker welfare turd.
Hey trailer park gramps, i don't give a shyt what you say.
A lot of you dumb crackas can't think for yourselves and certainly can't be held to the fire on anything. We just smile at your azzes and wonder why you ppl. still exist.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

greg in central va wrote:
Someone please inform scarlett, clone allen, that we really don't give a damn what they "think". It's very sad that the best part of it was wiped away with a towel the day of conception. The very muddy,shallow and scum laden end of the gene pool was all that was available to it.
You rockfish moron, who wants to know about your mental instability. Get an MRI, i think a bunch of marbles are clanking around in you noggin'. You idiot!!!!!!!!!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Your Greasy Greasy Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
If your neighbor is creeping around in the middle of the night in your home where he has no business and puts you in a position where you have no choice but to defend yourself, your neighbor was asking for it. Quit being so bitterly partisan.
Common sense legislation.
I don't have to worry about creepers, my dogs defend the yard.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Glen Allen clone, we don't give a F what you think or say. You are nothing but a little Odumbosucking troll, the typical uneducated, welfare, pants around your azz, jungle-bunnie, that cannot think for yourself. Go drink the kool-aid and play with your dolls.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Glen Allen clone, we don't give a F what you think or say. You are nothing but a little Odumbosucking troll, the typical uneducated, welfare, pants around your azz, jungle-bunnie, that cannot think for yourself. Go drink the kool-aid and play with your dolls.
Piss on you moron. You cracked pavement living traler park troll.
I don't take no shyt from a pig-vomiting idiot like you. Can't it all joy that i can't get to you.
Too dumb to learn...too stupid to know...too behind to catch up!!!

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not giving a damn doesn't necessarily mean i can't comment on everything. Get outta my way@!!!!!!!!!
Commenting would imply at least a semi-intelligent reply nothead.

Your rants only qualify for the spew category.

How can I possibly be in your way since you are always too coward to show up nothead?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hopewell Forum right now

Search the Hopewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr independent common sense 11,510
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured - Poor workm... 13 hr question 11
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) 15 hr truth told 20
What happened to VN Vet? Miss the comments. Sat VN Vet 4
Why is Buddy Mitchell not a liar anymore??? Jul 26 Buddy Mitchell 2
Calico female Jul 23 Lena 6
Yolanda Stokes is a Whack Job! (Apr '10) Jul 20 pathetic 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••