'Castle Doctrine' bill clears House of Delegates

Feb 9, 2012 Full story: WTVR Richmond 36

RICHMOND, Va. - A bill allowing people to protect their homes, by any means necessary, cleared the House of Delegates Thursday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Feb 10, 2012
About time.

This will resolve the problem with the standard mentally deficient liberal judges misinterpreting the law and guarantees the victim has more rights to their property than the criminals like nothead.

Liberats have a hard time remembering that.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

Mechanicsville, VA

#2 Feb 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
About time.
This will resolve the problem with the standard mentally deficient liberal judges misinterpreting the law and guarantees the victim has more rights to their property than the criminals like nothead.
I suspect the liberals heads will explode over this. I think the bill should have been called "Shoot first and ask questions later biil"
MrOwl

Asheboro, NC

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Congratulations, Virginians, for having some intelligent people in the House and Senate. Makes me want to move back home. Clinch Mountain region. Yes, Santa Claus, there is a Virginia!!!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
About time.
Criminals? Looks like Chesterfield is fast becoming a breeding ground for the criminally inept. I heard your brother was arrested recently with his step-son in a rash of robberies in New Kent.
Wasn't that your wifes step-son who robbed a 7-11 and made off in a pick-up truck with a ladder on top. Yeah, he was from your neighborhood. GOes to show you, criminals abound even next door.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 10, 2012
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect the liberals heads will explode over this. I think the bill should have been called "Shoot first and ask questions later biil"
Yep, this bill gives you the right to kill your next door neighbor.

Midlothian, VA

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals? Looks like Chesterfield is fast becoming a breeding ground for the criminally inept. I heard your brother was arrested recently with his step-son in a rash of robberies in New Kent.
Wasn't that your wifes step-son who robbed a 7-11 and made off in a pick-up truck with a ladder on top. Yeah, he was from your neighborhood. GOes to show you, criminals abound even next door.
LOL The only criminal here is you nothead.

Nothead mugshot

<quoted text>
LOL Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Sucks to be you.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The only criminal here is you nothead.
Nothead mugshot
<quoted text>
Sucks to be you.
Your family hales from a crime ridden environment, they just happened to be in Chesterfield. Keep breeding the low-life slobs.

Midlothian, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your family hales from a crime ridden environment, they just happened to be in Chesterfield. Keep breeding the low-life slobs.
LOL My family, unlike you nothead, don't live in Gilpin Court and are not criminals.

Not something you can claim.

nothead mugshot

<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Up here where I live we co-operate with law enforcement to the extent they don't have to look too hard to locate the dead bodies of criminals that would seek to do us harm in our homes. I am so glad that the conservative mantra is being heard once again in Virginia. For too long the dimocraps and their mamby pamby ilk have shackled law abiding citizens with civil liability just because we protect our own.

Listening to oweblamer and his crowd talk, albeit very little, they have forgotten the ass whipping thay took in '10. But that's fine, let them labor under a false sense of security until the results are rendered on November 7th.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#10 Feb 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL My family, unlike you nothead, don't live in Gilpin Court and are not criminals.
Not something you can claim.
nothead mugshot
<quoted text>
Just look in the news lately, more of your ppl. are coming out of Chesterfield to do criminal things. Breeders of criminals.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#11 Feb 11, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
Up here where I live we co-operate with law enforcement to the extent they don't have to look too hard to locate the dead bodies of criminals that would seek to do us harm in our homes. I am so glad that the conservative mantra is being heard once again in Virginia. For too long the dimocraps and their mamby pamby ilk have shackled law abiding citizens with civil liability just because we protect our own.
Listening to oweblamer and his crowd talk, albeit very little, they have forgotten the ass whipping thay took in '10. But that's fine, let them labor under a false sense of security until the results are rendered on November 7th.
Whatever you big dummy!!!!!!!!!!

Richmond, VA

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look in the news lately, more of your ppl. are coming out of Chesterfield to do criminal things. Breeders of criminals.
Wrong as usual nothead.

Chesterfield's numbers in any crime catagory are lower than Richmond's.

Always have been, always will be thanks to trash like you and your kind.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#13 Feb 12, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual nothead.
Chesterfield's numbers in any crime catagory are lower than Richmond's.
Always have been, always will be thanks to trash like you and your kind.
You ppl. will take the lead pretty soon. Breeders of criminals.

Richmond, VA

#14 Feb 12, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You ppl. will take the lead pretty soon. Breeders of criminals.
Not as long as we keep trash like you out nothead!

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Mechanicsville, VA

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, this bill gives you the right to kill your next door neighbor.
The only reason we need such a bill is to deal with folks like you that feel that it is perfectly acceptable to take from others for which they have not earned themselves.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#16 Feb 13, 2012
As soon as the Governor signs this overdue bill, I would like to test drive it with clone allen.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Mechanicsville, VA

#17 Feb 13, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
As soon as the Governor signs this overdue bill, I would like to test drive it with clone allen.
I think this is going to be a popular request. Perhaps a pool is in order to select a winner. If you miss then the honor goes to the next name selected.

Midlothian, VA

#18 Feb 13, 2012
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is going to be a popular request. Perhaps a pool is in order to select a winner. If you miss then the honor goes to the next name selected.
Count me in. An intentional miss would make her pee her panties and the next person would have trouble keeping the gun on target due to laughing at her.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#19 Feb 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as long as we keep trash like you out nothead!
We all know where the "trash" lives. They reside in Chesterfield.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#20 Feb 13, 2012
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason we need such a bill is to deal with folks like you that feel that it is perfectly acceptable to take from others for which they have not earned themselves.
You liar, i don't take from anyone. You crackas have been stealing from poor folk for hundreds of years. Thats all you barbarians know how to do. Bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamb exam 2015 question and answer isoutcall_08... 8 hr DR WILLIAMS 1
Low water pressure at Bexley Mobile Home Park 20 hr Silent Echo 6
Excellent SEO Service in Richmond, VA Tue businessadviser 1
Clean Energy may Not Be So Clean But Deadly Ins... Mar 1 TheEnvironmentalist 1
March 9th Important Date Mar 1 anchors away 8
cherry blossom festival 1974 (Apr '11) Feb 27 Hermosa Chica 2
Herea s why you have low water pressure in Pete... Feb 27 iloveapples 1
Hopewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web