McDonald's on Oaklawn a family tradition

McDonald's on Oaklawn a family tradition

There are 5 comments on the Hopewell News story from Nov 30, 2011, titled McDonald's on Oaklawn a family tradition. In it, Hopewell News reports that:

The McDonald's on Oaklawn Boulevard has changed physically but one thing remains the same: its legacy as a family-owned franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hopewell News.

dee

Hopewell, VA

#1 Dec 1, 2011
me and my hubby live in hopewell and someone keeps harressing us nearly every day around 2am and 5am and i havent been able to catch this person.i have spoken to the police many times and they tell me to call them but if i do it takes them time to come here.they or him bangs on the house and wakes me up. chimes outside the window,bags ripped in trash can,stuff missing. what do i do? i can't afford the cameras. my husband is a vet, and we cant get any help. this has been going on now for months and it doesn;t stop.i need to find a vet that can help us.
Bill

Hopewell, VA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Im a vet but i will help you. What time of night. Where do you live? I will stake out and call police and follow them making sure there caught

Since: Oct 11

Hayes, VA

#3 Dec 5, 2011
dee wrote:
me and my hubby live in hopewell and someone keeps harressing us nearly every day around 2am and 5am and i havent been able to catch this person.i have spoken to the police many times and they tell me to call them but if i do it takes them time to come here.they or him bangs on the house and wakes me up. chimes outside the window,bags ripped in trash can,stuff missing. what do i do? i can't afford the cameras. my husband is a vet, and we cant get any help. this has been going on now for months and it doesn;t stop.i need to find a vet that can help us.
This is specifically why we have the right to bear arms. What you're describing is threatening behavior. If it were me, I'd neutralize the threat, then call the police.
MiMi07

Hopewell, VA

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Good luck with this because this is crazyiness! I too live here in Hopewell, my husband also a vet. It's a shame you can' t get any assistance from the police to put an end to this drama. Seems like help from the police would help you guys against doing something too drastic, but in the meatime, protect yourselves to the best of your abilities. This person seems bold enough to cause harm if they are that close to your property. Be careful!!

Since: Dec 11

Hopewell, VA

#5 Mar 25, 2012
well just go grab a burger at the McDonald's on Oaklawn , naw im lyin, i feel 4 u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Transgender Agenda is Being Imposed Without... 5 hr Culture Auditor 17
Hope Clinic Sun Wonderer 1
Good fishing spot In chester Sun Ted 2
Searching for "Anchors Away" Jun 27 Believe It 34
A Day of Infammy for America Jun 26 Watchman on The Wall 1
Please Help These Beautiful Animals Jun 26 Dog Lover 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Jun 26 Bell 19
More from around the web

Hopewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE