McDonald's on Oaklawn a family tradition

Nov 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hopewell News

The McDonald's on Oaklawn Boulevard has changed physically but one thing remains the same: its legacy as a family-owned franchise.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
dee

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

me and my hubby live in hopewell and someone keeps harressing us nearly every day around 2am and 5am and i havent been able to catch this person.i have spoken to the police many times and they tell me to call them but if i do it takes them time to come here.they or him bangs on the house and wakes me up. chimes outside the window,bags ripped in trash can,stuff missing. what do i do? i can't afford the cameras. my husband is a vet, and we cant get any help. this has been going on now for months and it doesn;t stop.i need to find a vet that can help us.
Bill

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Im a vet but i will help you. What time of night. Where do you live? I will stake out and call police and follow them making sure there caught

Since: Oct 11

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

dee wrote:
me and my hubby live in hopewell and someone keeps harressing us nearly every day around 2am and 5am and i havent been able to catch this person.i have spoken to the police many times and they tell me to call them but if i do it takes them time to come here.they or him bangs on the house and wakes me up. chimes outside the window,bags ripped in trash can,stuff missing. what do i do? i can't afford the cameras. my husband is a vet, and we cant get any help. this has been going on now for months and it doesn;t stop.i need to find a vet that can help us.
This is specifically why we have the right to bear arms. What you're describing is threatening behavior. If it were me, I'd neutralize the threat, then call the police.
MiMi07

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Good luck with this because this is crazyiness! I too live here in Hopewell, my husband also a vet. It's a shame you can' t get any assistance from the police to put an end to this drama. Seems like help from the police would help you guys against doing something too drastic, but in the meatime, protect yourselves to the best of your abilities. This person seems bold enough to cause harm if they are that close to your property. Be careful!!

Since: Dec 11

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

well just go grab a burger at the McDonald's on Oaklawn , naw im lyin, i feel 4 u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hopewell Discussions

Search the Hopewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 5 hr Hoolio 2,539
4 Billion dollars 18 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 21 hr Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopewell Jobs

•••