Obama Romney 90 minute Debate

Obama Romney 90 minute Debate

Posted in the Hopewell Forum

Results

Manassas, VA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
The Liberals are shocked at Obama’s poor 90 minute debate performance last week.

After he used his pet line “General Motors is alive and Osama is dead” what did you expect the Boy to say for another 89 minutes?

I mean really!

Unemployment has dropped to 7.8 because individuals 99 weeks of unemployment are running out and they are dropping off the list and not counted anymore.

47 million on food stamps, 23 million out of work and the only thing Obama can find to talk about this week is “Big Bird”.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Obama's polls are falling too. With the lies about the death of the Stevens in Libya, he looks like a fool. Truth be known, Obama and Clinton might just as well put a gun to his head and killed him and the other three. Those deaths are on their hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... (Aug '14) Jul '17 Obsession 42
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... (Aug '14) Jul '17 Obsession 35

Hopewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopewell Mortgages