Proposed gun control legislation gains little traction in Va. General Assembly

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cavalier Daily

Del. Joe Morrissey, D-Henrico, holds up an AK47-style rifle as he speaks for more control on such weapons during a floor speech to the Virginia House of Delegates at the State Capitol in Richmond, VA Thursday, Jan.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
"Del. Joseph Morrissey, D-Henrico, has been outspoken in support of additional gun-control measures."
“First off I want to make people aware of what exactly these assault weapons are and what their capacity for danger is,” he said.“I also want to ban public possession of these assault weapons with high capacity magazines.”

Says Idiot Joe has he flashes the gun WITH HIS THUMB ON THE TRIGGER in the picture!!!!!!!!

Any wonder he is called Idiot Joe?

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
"Morrissey brandished an unloaded AK-47 on the House floor Thursday to make his point."

So he claimed.

But Idiot Joe also claimed he "lost" 3 fully automatic guns while Commonwealth's Attorney.

Funny, but the judge didn't believe him any more than anyone else did.

A fully automatic machine pistol that Idiot Joe "lost" turned up in a convicted heroin dealer's storage unit.
What the Hell

Sykesville, MD

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Funny thing is that before Idiot Joe did enough stupid and illegal things to get disbared the police always had a bet when Joe was representing a client in court that day. The bet was which would show up in handcuffs, the defendent or Joe.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
"Del. Joseph Morrissey, D-Henrico, has been outspoken in support of additional gun-control measures."
“First off I want to make people aware of what exactly these assault weapons are and what their capacity for danger is,” he said.“I also want to ban public possession of these assault weapons with high capacity magazines.”
Says Idiot Joe has he flashes the gun WITH HIS THUMB ON THE TRIGGER in the picture!!!!!!!!
Any wonder he is called Idiot Joe?
Good shot and great PR.....roll'em over Joe.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
"Morrissey brandished an unloaded AK-47 on the House floor Thursday to make his point."
So he claimed.
But Idiot Joe also claimed he "lost" 3 fully automatic guns while Commonwealth's Attorney.
Funny, but the judge didn't believe him any more than anyone else did.
A fully automatic machine pistol that Idiot Joe "lost" turned up in a convicted heroin dealer's storage unit.
and your point is/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
What the Hell wrote:
Funny thing is that before Idiot Joe did enough stupid and illegal things to get disbared the police always had a bet when Joe was representing a client in court that day. The bet was which would show up in handcuffs, the defendent or Joe.
that was then...this is now. fully recovered and not living in the past like you t'bragging imbeciles

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is/
Only Henrico idiots would elect a moron like Idiot Joe, AND his proposed gun bill is DEAD no-show.

Idiot Joe is almost as stupid as you nothead.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
hammer toes, get your sorry azz back to learning about your porch-monkey, MLK, and his philandering, and whoring around when he said he was preaching in church.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Seems Idiot Joe Jr. lied about the AR-15 being used at Sandyhook. The AR-15 was found IN THE CAR.

Nothing new about Idiot Joe lying.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Henrico idiots would elect a moron like Idiot Joe, AND his proposed gun bill is DEAD no-show.
Idiot Joe is almost as stupid as you nothead.
ok charlie boy, the next damn time a mass shooting happens with those assault weapons don't say a word.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Jan 24, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes, get your sorry azz back to learning about your porch-monkey, MLK, and his philandering, and whoring around when he said he was preaching in church.
the only porch-monkies and lawn jockies were Lee-Jackson.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
ok charlie boy, the next damn time a mass shooting happens with those assault weapons don't say a word.
Keep dreaming no-show.

Next time a deranged moron uses an AR-15 plan on me reminding you that it was the idiot that caused the problem, not the gun!

Some things never change nothead.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Henrico idiots would elect a moron like Idiot Joe, AND his proposed gun bill is DEAD no-show.
Idiot Joe is almost as stupid as you nothead.
I hear you've been regurgitating the same old lies behind the scenes you have for the last 1/4 century, dirt bag. Why don't you come out from under your rock and try this? Afraid of a law suit, coward?

The following is certainly an accurate description of you -

Psychopathy is a character deficiency signified by a lack of conscience, an absence of high-level emotions, lack of remorse, incapacity for love & empathy, antisocial behavior, inflated ego, an ability to rationalize negative behavior, a frequent need for excitement, & a need to have power over others.(MskOfSnty)

Their psychological profile is amazingly consistent. They are degenerate perpetual liars who are are parasitic in nature. Their lives are reduced to an endless process of conning & attacking people. They have a need to mock & defile others & create a facade to hide themselves. Some have referred to them as the people of the lie.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#14 Jan 25, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you've been regurgitating the same old lies behind the scenes you have for the last 1/4 century, dirt bag. Why don't you come out from under your rock and try this? Afraid of a law suit, coward?
The following is certainly an accurate description of you -
Psychopathy is a character deficiency signified by a lack of conscience, an absence of high-level emotions, lack of remorse, incapacity for love & empathy, antisocial behavior, inflated ego, an ability to rationalize negative behavior, a frequent need for excitement, & a need to have power over others.(MskOfSnty)
Their psychological profile is amazingly consistent. They are degenerate perpetual liars who are are parasitic in nature. Their lives are reduced to an endless process of conning & attacking people. They have a need to mock & defile others & create a facade to hide themselves. Some have referred to them as the people of the lie.
Not even close moron.

Your canned spew is a perfect description of the mentally deficient lying racist black coward no-show nothead.

I just have zero tolerance of idiots like her or you!
The Truth

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the only porch-monkies and lawn jockies were Lee-Jackson.
What about Martin Luther Coon?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Lee and Jackson were men of honor. They believed in the morals of their time, a time when men love their wives and never strayed, loved their families, loved their state, and loved their country. When their country split, they went with their state as was the custom of their morals. But, above all, they loved their GOD.------ MLK just loved philandering, and suckering his race with his being a fake man of GOD.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Martin Luther Coon?
that person you mentioned must be your daddy....i know one by that name.
stupid racist Mothrafudder..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Lee and Jackson were men of honor. They believed in the morals of their time, a time when men love their wives and never strayed, loved their families, loved their state, and loved their country. When their country split, they went with their state as was the custom of their morals. But, above all, they loved their GOD.------ MLK just loved philandering, and suckering his race with his being a fake man of GOD.
you know damn well all those confederate leaders had black slave women on the side.....even Jefferson fathered some babies. they really didn't ask for sex, the sumbytches raped those young girls. where in the hell do you think those mulattoes or high yellow children came from. white men mongrelized a proud nubian race of ppl.
we'll get our revenge one day when my brothers get your white women and make babies. go out and purhase the movie "Roots"......damn good eye opeiner as to how you savages really were/

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#19 Jan 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you know damn well all those confederate leaders had black slave women on the side.....even Jefferson fathered some babies. they really didn't ask for sex, the sumbytches raped those young girls. where in the hell do you think those mulattoes or high yellow children came from. white men mongrelized a proud nubian race of ppl.
we'll get our revenge one day when my brothers get your white women and make babies. go out and purhase the movie "Roots"......damn good eye opeiner as to how you savages really were/
Mentally deficient black racist morons like you are just too dumb to understand that not all white people owned or abused slaves no-show.

Consequently, you morons thing every white person owes you something. Guess what? We don't!

It is not our responsibility to feed, house or educate you.

If you want to get off your knees and stop giving 25 cent blow-jobs in Gilpin Court get an education. Your 3rd grade spelling, constant lies and idiotic spews show you never passed 3rd grade.

Why don't you ask your god NObama for your 40 acres and a mule and see what you get nothead!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr WelbyMD 11,699
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) 13 hr Tuco Blondie 10
Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... Thu Buddy Mitchell 35
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Thu Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Thu salvismorey 114
30mg Aug 27 jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Aug 26 ann ashby 288
•••
•••
•••

Hopewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hopewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hopewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••