Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#41 Jan 16, 2011
Interesting: it seems that you cannot refute my rebuttal to you under the post "is your ass that lose" so you change your post name and try another tactic. Be a man and pick a name and stay with it.

Continue to think that you know who I am. I assure you that you are way off base. You have revealed so much more to me then what you know. I have nothing to do with the CA's Office as you seem to think. It does not take a genius to figure out that you think I work in that office. You are so funny.

To quote Abraham Lincoln "I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend". Just some food for thought.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#42 Jan 16, 2011
Yougottabekiddingme,
The people of Hopewell couldn't wake up, if God had a voice and started yelling. It just so happens that he does have a voice and it's called nature.

Please believe that we're not in competition. If we were to erase 100 years from life, reunite Hopewell, Charles City and Prince George, go another 40-50 years and undo a riot that we facilitated and return to 1803, when someone related to us, sold alot of French subjects to the U.S in an agreement called the Lousisiana Purchase, you still wouldn't recognize whom holds the key to the city.

When war stopped being the taste of America for a season, the only answer was to burn it down. You really believe that it wasn't the French subjects that caused the separation of the Union. You really believe that Dupont didn't negotiate the deal of the century to collect the wealth of the south through a rebellion?

You really believe that Spain, France and Britain didn't say,"Let the kids (north/south) fight, it will teach them to respect our prominence."

The puppet? You may need to reevaluate whom the puppets are; only a suggestion. America at it's best was worth 70 billion in 1933; they consolidated the wealth and counted it, silly child. It was understood between great nations that they would have to fight Germany, divide the Jews amongst the world and add their wealth to their coffers.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#43 Jan 16, 2011
You couldn't begin to imagine who is assaulting the world because you can't see the difference between Jews and Gentiles. Countries don't allow wealth to circulate amongst the people. Currency is but a means to reflect diversity and discontent, it isn't worth anything, doesn't control anything and can't be accumulated to a degree that would result in any organization having enough of it to challenge the governments again.

John D. Rockerfeller was the last German to assault the wealth of the U.S, last person to have the ability to for that matter. You could be Bill Gates but visualize 50,000 billion dollars of monopoly money, which currency is. He has 57 billion. 400 billionaires have 1,370 billion dollars 1/50th of the of the U.S's wealth but their money isn't solely based on the U.S's wealth.

Rockerfeller and Carnegie had 1/54th of just the U.S's wealth at their demise, divide their legacy in half and let's move forward in history. In Government we trust. Hopewell's assessed value 1 billion, 300 million. Only around 5% of that is tangible and 10% is the states. Hopewell could easily secure the 150 million dollar assessed plant, if the people didn't mind being 120 million behind in unbonded debt. The realization could easily be substantiated; 5% of 1.3 billion; 67 million. Long term debt obligation already needed to be paid; 35-39 million.

I don't believe that we're comparing apples and oranges. I'm comparing seeds of today that don't produce fruit to trees that harvested a century ago. But if thinking that I'm a puppet makes your plight more feasible, those strings are comparable to one that suspends a great bridge, choose one.

Hopefully, I've shown you that we're not in competition. We're not even going to consider how much of that 1.3 billion is mortgaged and to whom it's mortgaged to. We need a good group of people in the city's management arena that actually know a little bit more about business. Not a bunch of degrees that clutter the walls and interfere with valid plans being assembled.

I don't have any suggestions, those people are probably in pampers, as we speak but if we can't come to an understanding of what the understanding of the council and other city officials needs to be, the only solution is to continue a criminal assault against the city.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#44 Jan 16, 2011
A criminal assault that allows one group to think that they are above the law; the drug users, speeders and minor infractions that lead to the recovery of much needed revenue for the judicial system's participants. A job for law enforcement to actually do. And a fear for city council to fear as they ildy sit by and watch the community spiral out of their control.

I can not attest to whom the wealth is returning but Riverside Regional Jail was an investment and the investors are looking for a nice return.

I apologize for implying that you were a homosexual, I haven't time to waste squabbling about the orientation of your sexual delights. I haven't any clue as to whom you are, just as you have no clue as to whom I am. You may know of the people that are affected by my decisions but you have no clue what a 1.3 billion dollar fabricatedly assessed city is compared to a 34 billion dollar company like Honeywell or any other major entity. Hopewell is too small to fathom a realization. I'm very comfortable here. Checkmate.

In the game of chess, if you're on the board; you are expendable. And the pawns have the potential to become any reputable piece. I decide what they become. Don't watch the people that are, watch your children. Respectfully yours, a Chess Master.

Location hidden

#45 Jan 16, 2011
I am glad that you have enjoyed your little game of chess. I do believe that people need to look beyond what they can see and look at what they cannot. It is not always the spoken leader that runs the show, it is usually the one that sits in the dark and watches the show. What you do not understand is that you seem to think that you are the Chess Master when in reality you are only what your Grand Chess Master allows you to be.

You may not be in competition with me but we do not want the same thing for the same reasons. I unlike you did not bring sexual orientation into this nor did I accuse you of being a Homosexual. You just assumed that I was someone else and thought that I would run and hide at your accusations. Once you realized that I was not who you thought then and only then did you decide to apologize? You would not even have to apologize for such a comment if you were not trolling.

Keep sitting in judgment of others about how they will never understand nor fathom that of which you speak. Keep thinking that you are in control and have decided what people have become. When in reality you are just a pawn in the game of the Grand Chess Master. Keep thinking that you are not a puppet right up until you realize that you were nothing but an expendable pawn in the Grand Masters chess game. As I have stated before, I have pulled back the curtain and have saw the wizard and you my friend are not him.

Until the true Master has used you up and discarded you, will you realize that you were nothing but a pawn? Believe me when your usefulness runs out then and only then will the true Chess Master show you just how expendable you are.

Just as you say that you do not know who I am and I may not know who you are. I do know that you have a high opinion of yourself and you believe that you are much smarter then everyone around you. You are only out to gain what you can for yourself. You toy with peoplesí lives with no regard as to who they are unless they are someone that runs in your little circle. I know that you do not care about Hopewell and only use this city to further your little game. Keep sitting in "Judgment" of others. Only realize that one day you will be the one Judged.
Lincoln

Hopewell, VA

#46 Jan 16, 2011
Interesting wrote:
Yougottabekiddingme,
The people of Hopewell couldn't wake up, if God had a voice and started yelling. It just so happens that he does have a voice and it's called nature.
Please believe that we're not in competition. If we were to erase 100 years from life, reunite Hopewell, Charles City and Prince George, go another 40-50 years and undo a riot that we facilitated and return to 1803, when someone related to us, sold alot of French subjects to the U.S in an agreement called the Lousisiana Purchase, you still wouldn't recognize whom holds the key to the city.
When war stopped being the taste of America for a season, the only answer was to burn it down. You really believe that it wasn't the French subjects that caused the separation of the Union. You really believe that Dupont didn't negotiate the deal of the century to collect the wealth of the south through a rebellion?
You really believe that Spain, France and Britain didn't say,"Let the kids (north/south) fight, it will teach them to respect our prominence."
The puppet? You may need to reevaluate whom the puppets are; only a suggestion. America at it's best was worth 70 billion in 1933; they consolidated the wealth and counted it, silly child. It was understood between great nations that they would have to fight Germany, divide the Jews amongst the world and add their wealth to their coffers.
The only smart person on this Topix. I agree, but Hopewell has far and few people able to run a city. Sad tho their population will not birth anyone commander's.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#47 Jan 16, 2011
Hubris; pride that blinds.

You gotta be kidding. I sit within the city limits, in an office that I didn't create and read words that allow me to see what I have unwantingly become. Hopewell is a business that was established to give the people a permanent circulation of assumed standings.

I'm going to allow you to see who I am but don't think that you can usurp my reign because of an alternate procreation of an insignificant entity that survives because I exist.

I revisit my ancestors that foresaw a need to segregate and it remains the price of my peace or perception thereof. I sit here and read of their reasoning for defining a separation between the common. I do not agree with their causes but I have no choice but to respect the effects.

It's not the so-called puppets that you envision. It's the generation before that we gave the idea of prestige to. The facilitators of the riots in Davisville, the firebombs thrown through the windows of integration supporters and the unfortunate death of a young white male killed in the parking lot of Wendy's for harassing a young black couple many seasons ago.

The people that you see as power holders aren't the people that power was given to, it was their parents. The Wayne Taylors, Sam Campbells, Kenny Nighs, Jimmy Jones and people of that nature are the children, a simple by-product of what we created.

The segregation in the workplace and the society was chosen by my ancestors, it wasn't the want of the people. It was the private companies that came into agreement to implement this segregation. It could have easily been prevented by not building Carter G. Woodson. A school for blacks to venture from the counties into a city where the jobs were.

It wasn't Hopewell that they were coming for, it was the idea of an education that could lead to a better life. The federal government had no choice but to enforce a semblance of equality. The oppressed and suppressed if not assisted would take up for themselves eventually. A war was diverted into a different arena.

This arena is called the wants and the needs. You call them white and blacks but it's deeper than that. It the whites versus the impoverished. You think that village A and B were created for fun. It was a divide between the supervisors and the workers. Where the people of Hopewell failed was in thinking that their children were to good to work in our plants. We didn't reduce the size of our companies, we reduced our presence in this area.

We have destroyed far greater cities than Hopewell by simply relocating.
Bystander

United States

#49 Jan 16, 2011
Has anyone ever told you guys that you're a bunch of idiot poseurs talking in overly-cryptic nonsense? If not, let me be that first person.

You're so blinkered that you don't even know who you're talking to or about. On the other hand, maybe it's best that you're wasting time on Topix and aren't doing actual damage in the real world.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#50 Jan 16, 2011
You say that you can envision what you can't see. I'm confirming your suspicions because it's time for a change but whether or not my influence is perceived power or actual corruption, I implore you to judge by the evidence that you are being so delightfully being made aware of. Great White Hunter, do not kill what you can not consume in a timely fashion.

The city of Hopewell doesn't control the economic factors that govern the city, the money that backed the creation of this city still does. It's the credit that was freely given that allowed this city to become an independent city. You could reconsolidate Prince George, Charles City and Hopewell and you will find that one source of money created them all.

A source that will be paid for the life of those cities, long after the source leaves. The debt won't be relieved, they'll have to find another source of income to repay those debts. An oil company isn't bigger than us. It's a well partitioned entity of us, "a subsidiary", you might say.

We give you the money to spend as well as provide a place for you to spend it. The city does not approve businesses to come, we invite companies that we own to come into the market to recollect our distributed realized profits. You buy a house, it belonged to us, you buy a car, it was our extension of credit that allowed the dealership to exist. You eat a sandwich, it was our dollar that allowed that company to expand into a market where we provided the workers with an ability to earn.

Don't think that these reigns are up for grabs to the next elected official because you see it as the will of the people. Or that the people actually have created or changed the controller because democracy is the name of our exercised governing process. Imagine a union dictating how a company is to be run; that's like saying a person in the project is dictating how your income is spent. Hysterically flattering.

Stop playing checkers on my board, child. Hopping and skipping over pieces as if the company actually needed you to provide for the poor. We could easily circumvent the tax structure, pay all of the required tax ourselves in a version of flat tax. Delete the presence of you contributing to the benefit or sustenance of anyone other than yourself and you would still be stagnated or experience no growth. The poor would still be provided for, no job creation or lack thereof would be realized and life would continue to the enhance the wealth of the original wealth holder.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#51 Jan 16, 2011
Did you really think that any of the common people had any power? I laugh at the suggestion. You connive and try to steal from each other as if there is anything to take. A gain that cannot be controlled, a dollar that can be hidden. I implore you to expell the puppet master and see how long it takes to erase the existence of a fine city and see if a significantly sized business won't find another city to invade and flourish with a semblance of growth and prosperity.

In God we trust, if you opened the d a little and saw the v that it represents and then completed the word,"government" I would smile. It's no different from a loss that happened under Bush in the housing market; 1.7 trillion that failed to be added to his bottomline. And then for a Tarp that simply paid the original value of the loss, 300 billion. You could see if you had a million pair of eyes but I invite you to see, there isn't anything of importance to hide. It doesn't hurt if the truth is known. You can't do anything about it.

You will accept the losses in your wallet, you will pay the debt from your pocket and you will not obtain anymore status than you're confined to. Raise a child to take these reigns because none of you has the aptitude nor capital to secure the chariot that the reigns are pulled from.

You see a divide, a competition of sorts, a game with rules, a referee and a score board; I see a playing field without boundaries. I'm not limited to exercise moves amongst 64 squares with 16 players of my own. I have 25,000 pieces in one little city that don't escape my next move. A wind could blow the wrong way and a little container of a highly toxic chemical could tip over a destroy life for 20 sqaure miles. An insurance policy covers it all, I laugh whole heartedly at the casualties, the tears, the burial costs and the next town that would invite a big business to support their idea of livelihood.

But that is inhumane and I like the locals, they're funny little boogers created from god's snot and rolled between his fingers and breathed life into and I am no exception but I realize that I am a mind and can control my environment.

I'm through talking about the way things really are. Accept this dissertation of reality as a gift and do what needs to be done to make the city a better place for all. And maybe another city will learn from the example that you design. 5 more years, I have accepted to commit my time to and I will miss knowing what will happen before it does because of a decision that I implemented. It takes 5 years for an idea to come into effect in a company with a value of 50 billion. So, you'll see my last idea, 10 years from now. I hope that you like it. I foresee a ghost town, similar to what the Germans did to Petersburg, 30 years ago and the most jobs in their city is? The city, that's funny. Have a good one. Checkmate. Board destroyed.
ben dover

Wilmington, DE

#52 Jan 16, 2011
.......no talking to your self and no dope smoking on this forum.........pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.............
Seriously

Fort Lee, VA

#53 Jan 16, 2011
There is only one person I know that is that long winded. Take a breath every now and then. No one has that long of an attention span in this country.
Boy Oh Boy

Midlothian, VA

#54 Jan 16, 2011
BS meter pegged to the max.
Boy Oh Boy

Midlothian, VA

#55 Jan 16, 2011
BS Meter pegged to the max.
Interesting

Hopewell, VA

#56 Jan 16, 2011
Damn, those unexpected naps.

Last year was a pretty good year. Business was great but you know. Since, you're an accountant or at the least a keeper of numbers. When a tree gets removed from your yard, I plant enough to restore the balance.

I still can't imagine you as a man but maybe you're the man of your house. Buy your husband a better car, he deserves it and I like that you approve of our heated floor systems. Could be you or someone in that particular office.

Going on my 200th heart attack for the moment. Did you figure out whom was pulling my strings? Hopewell City is a snack for one of my 50 horses that pull this chariot. It travels 10,000 miles per hour and my physical senses have long lost their use. The sands of earth have long ago bore holes were my eyes used to be and the sound of turbulence has consumed my ability to hear.

I recall standing at the side of that thing that I was going to have to hold one day. And I asked," Is it going to stop and let me on?" I was told that I would have to create a quantum physics equation that would put me there, when I was ready. Santa Claus must have been duplicated after the design of this attrocity. You really think that you have any idea? You are probably believing a religion that my ancestors created and enjoying it.

Greatness isn't prerequisited by education, the path that leads to greatness is one of torture. If you had a pair of Hulk Hands, you couldn't imagine what the hands that hold the reigns look like. You're a great thinker though, you've got a plan to do something that you're going to start and somebody 2000 years from now is going to finish or join in on. I believe that it's possible, scratch that; I understand that it's possible.

Honestly, you'd rather be sealed in a box, buried beneath 9 tons of dirt and have 3 million angry bees pumped in than hold the reigns of what you deem as perceived power and I as actual corruption. Enjoy the latter half of your promised life, find a few choice words to decribe how little of a man that I am for playing the part that I play and at the end of the day, find peace in death that you failed to in life for whatever insignificant reason. I wish you and the city of Hopewell " God's first gift-life, best gift-christ,last gift-heaven; use the first that through the best you may obtain the last."
richard head

Wilmington, DE

#57 Jan 16, 2011
verrrrrry interesting........do you actually believe your own bs??...i said as i looked down from the clouds...then thought that one of my children is on some serious stuff...help me obi wan kenobi......i'm not sure you woke up from that nap..........
Seriously

Fort Lee, VA

#58 Jan 16, 2011
You seem to need a mental evaluation. This sounds like some of the writtings that the guy in AZ wrote. Somebody please help this person before its too late. Normal people don't write like that.

Location hidden

#59 Jan 17, 2011
Interesting, Slurpee Summit, Untying Knots whatever you call yourself this week. Please get help. Go to District 19 or John Randolph. They can help you.

I write this to show you that I now who you are. You have spent way too much time with the dead at the Funeral Parlor you work at. You know I am telling the truth.

Please, for your own mental health, before it is to late, seek help.

I did not realize at first to whom I was communicating but when I did I should have backed off, even though I know that you run in the circle for which I spoke, for that I apologize.
why2

Hopewell, VA

#60 Jan 17, 2011
no no open your eyes or learn how to read i never said ellis had a four year degree i said he had a college degree being as your a know-it-all you should already know it is a 2YEAR DEGREE as i stated more than some of the other names put on the table
why2

Hopewell, VA

#61 Jan 17, 2011
lets try this again the city hires a firm to find a police chief at the sum of 100,000 plus they give us Marks whom was involved in a active lawsuit for sexual harassment,sexual discrimination,and missing money and property from the evidence room in Grand Rapids Mich.what a way to cover his tracks by putting officers on leave and starting a investigation NO officer was ever found of wrong doing and Marks is gone.
the city hires the same firm again 100,000 plus they give us another Michigan man Martin and anyone that knows anyone knows the dirt road we have gone down with him.
Now the city wants to hire the firm again to the sum of YES 100,000 plus.Who is laughing all the way to the bank? are there any kickbacks and to who? the firm keeps sending Duds and we keep paying, what is wrong with this picture?
If Chesterfield officers are such good choices then why did they not make Chief in a much higher paying county where they had so much service time.why do you think Scruggs would come out of retirement for hopewell when he would not for his hometown?
when is council going to step up to the plate and put a end to the waste when is council going to stop crapping on our long time employees by hiring outside the box instead of promoting within if possible, at least hire from this area.
Iam sure there are qualified people in this area. Ellis is one of them 30 plus years with hopewell(matches Scruggs time with Chesterfield)a college degree,FBI academy and much more. Quite a bit more than some of the names I have heard including active officers of the Dept.
Council step up to the plate and do what you were elected to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 12,323
Your Hopewell Youth Cheerleading and Football ... (Nov '10) 7 hr from old Hopewell 29
Adult bookstore (Feb '12) 15 hr smoothie243 25
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 18 hr Buddy Mitchell 7
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... 19 hr colemanfloridadaddy 7
cherise.... where are you when i need you? 19 hr colemanfloridadaddy 1
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Oct 21 JJJ 2
Hopewell Dating
Find my Match

Hopewell Jobs

Hopewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hopewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopewell