The Hopewell News Paper

The Hopewell News Paper

Posted in the Hopewell Forum

VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
The Hopewell News Paper is controlled by the GOBs. The powers that be have denutted the press in Hopewell. How corrupt can they get?
Funny

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The Hopewell News Paper is controlled by the GOBs. The powers that be have denutted the press in Hopewell. How corrupt can they get?
If the paper was a female, would it have been a declitting?
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Maybe.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Gotta love VN Vet... Hopewell is North Korea in his eyes. The GOB network is his Dear Leader.
patriot

Richmond, VA

#5 Jun 14, 2012
you funny,you stupid,GI Joe.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Why is it you can get more info out of the Progress Index about Hopewell, then the Hopewell News? And this all came about after the GOBs sent their goons down to "help out" the former staff of the News.
Tired

Loganville, GA

#7 Jun 22, 2012
The Hopewell News site sucks so bad. Unless you are interested in who can bounce a ball the best.
Resident

Petersburg, VA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
You people have no idea what you are talking about. How about instead of spending your day behind the computer, you actually go out and get involved in your community?
And as for the Progress, maybe you should really read the articles. The articles are misquoted, have wrong information and the reporters do not do their research.
Many people in town do not like the Progress for those reasons. The reporters also do not get both sides of the story. They only talk to the same 3 people in town.
But if you really knew what went on instead of sitting behind your computer, you would know.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Tired wrote:
The Hopewell News site sucks so bad. Unless you are interested in who can bounce a ball the best.
THAS RAYCESS!
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Resident wrote:
But if you really knew what went on instead of sitting behind your computer, you would know.
Ha. Classic. So what you're saying is "if we really knew, we would know." AIR TIGHT ARGUMENT.
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#11 Aug 10, 2012
I used to enjoy the Hopewell News but it has turned into a waste of ink and paper. No real news and the classifieds have very few local ads. Even publishing it 3 times a week gives it no content worth reading. Does NOTHING happen around town???? The grammar and spelling are horrible and the articles read like Mrs. McGillicuddy's 3rd class wrote them. I have always loved reading newspapers and still do but the Hopewell News just doesn't qualify as a newspaper anymore.
Stillhunter

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2012
I used to buy the paper but it's become a useless thing. Not even good enough for bird cage lining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) 6 hr Sally 48
City council (Dec '15) 15 hr Mist 117
Description of The Real Obama Tue Concerned Citizen 1
Gf book Tue dcfivex 1
Anyone remember fortys hot dog chili (Aug '10) Jun 27 Jlewis 13
Hottest girls list (May '13) Jun 27 Jamie 17
West Virginia Flood Disaster! Jun 26 Brian Canter 1

Hopewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance