First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Hayes, VA

#24 Feb 7, 2012
BIG TIME wrote:
IM TIRED OF GETTING ON THIS SITE TO READ UP ON NEWS AN SEE YOU ALL BEING STUPID RACIST PUNKS WHY TYPE STUFF YOU WONT SAY IN PERSON... WHAT DOES ANYBODYS PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU ,,YOU TELL ME PULL MY PANTS UP AND IM GOING BTO TELL YOU TO SUCC MY ,.,/;
Here we go back again to the old standby Racist attack. If you don't have a valid argument, throw out the Racist label. Nobody said anything about race, but you wanna be a little punk victim. If you want to look like you're advertising your ass to a potential homo, be my guest. You look stupid.

People like you make me laugh.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#25 Feb 7, 2012
These punk muddaforkers are looking to get the BIG ONE up the ol' hersey highway. You are correct, it is not race, it is being a little punk animal that is to stupid to even put a hat on correctly. The only thing they know is how to be a little welfare baby sucking on the teet of some rich guy who will rule their life forever. Total losers.
dee

Hopewell, VA

#26 Feb 8, 2012
i see it as a fad and it will eventually stop. i have seen some guys with the baggy pants and they arent gay.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#27 Feb 9, 2012
It doesn't matter if they are gay or not, they LOOK like flaming floozie idiots. If one came in to apply for a job, NO FRIGGING WAY!!!!!!!!!! To get a job, you MUST look human.
low rider

Wilmington, DE

#29 Jun 26, 2012
Hopewell should try this...
3. Pull up your pants

While fashions change, one thing hasn’t. People wearing their pants sagged below the top of their boxers has had public officials up in arms for years. Five metro cities around Atlanta have banned saggy pants, skirts and shorts – specifically those more than three inches below the wearer’s hips. In Forest Park, Ga., violators can even face a $1,000 fine.

Montgomery County in Alabama levies a $100 fine against juveniles and $150 fine against adults with the slogan:“Raise your pants, raise your image.”

Delcambre, La., was the first town to make it a crime to “show your underwear in public.” There you can face six months in jail for a violation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 10 hr barefoot2626 12,452
moving from ky to va help me Tue Buddy Mitchell 6
How does mail at Riverside work? Jan 24 ponderful 2
Low water pressure at Bexley Mobile Home Park Jan 23 iloveapples 2
Bible Studies... Jan 22 Really 3
Pelham New Mayor of Hopewell! Jan 22 Camel on Wednesday 22
44. Delegate Joe Morrissey (Jul '11) Jan 22 Spikethemediocre 8
Hopewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web