Baggy Droopy Pants
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keep emUp

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2008
I really hope that Obama can see to it the brothers and Wanna-bies pull up their stupid looking britches. He doesn't like that sort of thing, you know. I bust a gut laughing everytime I hear that another idiot was captured because he tripped on his falling pants.
Riled

Richmond, VA

#2 Nov 18, 2008
I say we staple them to their waist with a nailgun
willis

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2011
hopewellian

Loganville, GA

#4 Sep 25, 2011
I agree, that is absolutely stupid! I asked a young man at 7-11 if he new that his hat was crooked and his pants fell down. He started to mouth me and whe he stepped towards me he stumbled. Every one in there started laughing at him.

Since: Sep 11

Ashburn, VA

#5 Sep 25, 2011
i think its the style now. it will probably fade away.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#6 Sep 25, 2011
The"style" comes from prison, where the punks are ready to get porked by Bubba and Leroy. To think this is cool is nuts, but look at the stupid punks walking around like this.
GI Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#7 Sep 26, 2011
hopewellian wrote:
I agree, that is absolutely stupid! I asked a young man at 7-11 if he new that his hat was crooked and his pants fell down. He started to mouth me and whe he stepped towards me he stumbled. Every one in there started laughing at him.
Cool story. I'm sure that really happened.
Even More

Loganville, GA

#8 Sep 28, 2011
How about Obama do one better and speak to men being full time fathers, who support thier kids and thier Mothers in making a decent life.

Since: Sep 11

Chester, VA

#9 Sep 28, 2011
I have to wonder why anyone thinks they look good with their pants falling down around their knees.Maybe it's preparation for prison when their pants will probably regularly be down around their knees.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#10 Sep 28, 2011
These little punks want to be porked. They are all faggotttttts.
GI Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#11 Sep 29, 2011
That's pretty abrasive language VN Vet. You should settle down before posting.
So Right

Hopewell, VA

#12 Sep 29, 2011
VN Vet wrote:
The"style" comes from prison, where the punks are ready to get porked by Bubba and Leroy. To think this is cool is nuts, but look at the stupid punks walking around like this.
That is where this "fashion" came from and from what i see most probably are wanting to get f**ked in their behind
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#13 Sep 29, 2011
From what GI Joe posts, he must be one of the little people walking around with his pants hanging down.
post this first

Richmond, VA

#14 Oct 31, 2011
I believe that this post needs to be addressed again. Parents; Please know how your children dress to go out in public. I do not want to see anyones underware.
BONE READER

Carson, VA

#16 Nov 1, 2011
wear your pants down in sussex one and get punked, punk

Since: Oct 11

Hayes, VA

#17 Nov 7, 2011
Wearing your pants down below your ass when you walk means you were just sodomized and you enjoyed it.
BONE READER

Carson, VA

#18 Nov 9, 2011
maybe that is why rite aide sells alot of a and d ointment and hemmhoridal suppositories in Petersburg. those punks don't have a clue
katelenn

Colonial Heights, VA

#20 Nov 15, 2011
Yes get this i was riding in my car and i seen this grown guy with his pants down you could see his front legs.He had to wobble just to get across the rode but at least he had a i long shirt on.
BIG TIME

Hopewell, VA

#21 Jan 15, 2012
IM TIRED OF GETTING ON THIS SITE TO READ UP ON NEWS AN SEE YOU ALL BEING STUPID RACIST PUNKS WHY TYPE STUFF YOU WONT SAY IN PERSON... WHAT DOES ANYBODYS PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU ,,YOU TELL ME PULL MY PANTS UP AND IM GOING BTO TELL YOU TO SUCC MY ,.,/;
TRUTH

Carson, VA

#23 Jan 20, 2012
BIG TIME wrote:
IM TIRED OF GETTING ON THIS SITE TO READ UP ON NEWS AN SEE YOU ALL BEING STUPID RACIST PUNKS WHY TYPE STUFF YOU WONT SAY IN PERSON... WHAT DOES ANYBODYS PANTS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU ,,YOU TELL ME PULL MY PANTS UP AND IM GOING BTO TELL YOU TO SUCC MY ,.,/;
makes you look like you have short legs, haha maybe something else is short

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to Do About Judges that Don't Know The Law... 7 hr Concerned Citizen 1
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Sat Loretta Witt 112
News Petersburg woman buys smaller water meter to re... May 25 Sam 1
Tickets on 295, over $150,000.00 per month, 100... (Apr '11) Mar '17 Too fast eddie 48
News Boppers Mystery Deepens Jan '17 let it die 4
15th St Cafe closed Jan '17 Outoftowner 1
Why did the greedy spoon close? (Nov '16) Nov '16 bunch of losers 2

Hopewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopewell Mortgages