neighbor

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Why is Raymond allowed to buy up property all over the city and turn most of them into dumps so he doesnt have to pay to dispose of his trash. It lessens my property value and the other around anything he owns. I see he moved a couple months ago now that place has accumalated trash around it. I've heard that he has been fined by the city but evidently not enough for for him to clean it up. I personally took pictures a couple years ago to code enforcement but nothing has been done. He owns quite a bit over on Lee st and that street looks like a dumping area. School children go by there to go to and from school and have to look at that mess. Come on Hopewell City do something and make him clean up the dumps.
wondering

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wondering if he is the one that is leaving the trash or is it one of his tenants? Either way, he is ultimately responsible, but if it is a tenant, he needs to check his properties more frequently and take care of the trash situation.

He was cited 4 times in 2007, so it can be done. Keep taking pictures and calling Code Enforcement. Keep notes on when you have called and if they have responded. You'll be able to tell by the yellow citation on the door of the residence. If they fail to respond to your calls, call the City Manager's office. If that fails, call one of the TV news stations.
Mansion Hiller

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

wondering wrote:
Wondering if he is the one that is leaving the trash or is it one of his tenants? Either way, he is ultimately responsible, but if it is a tenant, he needs to check his properties more frequently and take care of the trash situation.
He was cited 4 times in 2007, so it can be done. Keep taking pictures and calling Code Enforcement. Keep notes on when you have called and if they have responded. You'll be able to tell by the yellow citation on the door of the residence. If they fail to respond to your calls, call the City Manager's office. If that fails, call one of the TV news stations.
There are many slumlords in Hopewell. I understand that Donna Howlett owns a slum property in City Point and the same thing happens here and she takes no responsibility and the City allows it. I know people who live around the property and they have called almost every City official with NO results! I wonder if the people who live around her slum property know that she is a realtor. A better question would be to her perspective clients: Why would you buy a property from someone like this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hopewell Forum right now

Search the Hopewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... 5 min Buddy Mitchell 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 min positronium 11,454
Buddy Mitchell is a LIAR 36 min Buddy Mitchell 11
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured, poor workma... 43 min Buddy Mitchell 4
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... 12 hr Lena 2
Calico female 12 hr Lena 6
Battle Flag 15 hr YoungPotters 4
•••
•••