Shooting at wawa
Just shoot me

Hopewell, VA

#1 Jun 11, 2009
How come there has been no news coverage of the shooting at WaWa in Hopewell on Friday night
Just shoot me

Hopewell, VA

#2 Jun 11, 2009
I mean to say Saturday night
hopewell smells

Loganville, GA

#3 Jun 11, 2009
I was wondering the same thing. I heard a black male was trying to carjack somebody
curious too

AOL

#4 Jun 14, 2009
I was wondering about this too - I heard there was a fight in prince george that rolled over into the wawa in hopewell and someone was shot in the shoulder
well well

Loganville, GA

#5 Jun 18, 2009
Well, Well here we are almost 2 weeks later, nothing in the news, nothing done to the shooter walking out scott free and that means a criminal still out on the streets of Hopewell with just a smack on the hand.... well lets just let him do this again HOPEWELL! Man I cant wait until election wooowhooo maybe the HPD wont be scared to do their job if we have a new Commonwealth Attorney
curious too

AOL

#6 Jun 18, 2009
the bad thing is the kid who did it will do it again, he flies off the handle easily and is spoiled - gets away with everything and always has; the cops know who did it too, sad.
Get Your Facts Straight

Loganville, GA

#7 Jun 18, 2009
Ok here are the facts of the shooting at the wawa...there was a fight in Prince george at a party the young man ( the shooter) had his car damaged by a boy. the shooter hit the boy who damaged his car & then left the party with one of his frinds,,,he stopped at wawa to get gas when 3 SUV's pulled up & 10 older men,,,1 of who was the boy who got punched, uncle. The uncle & his 9 friends the proceeded to choke the shooters friend out & treaten to Kill the shooter...the shooter warned them 3 times to leave them alone or he would shoot.the uncle& his friends then attacked the shooter & got shot...the shooter's gun was legal & he had a permit to carry it...so who was in the wrong here...I say the Uncle as he came looking for the shooter & brought 9 friends along to help jump him...What would any of you do when it's 10 to 1 odds?...The same thing the shooter did!!!!!
hopewells going down

Loganville, GA

#8 Jun 19, 2009
hahaha all lies...lets contiue to make crazy stuff up;; everybdy tells diff storys only polce no the truth. so keep trying to cover for your friendss
well well

Loganville, GA

#9 Jun 19, 2009
A=Shooter
B=the guy that got pistol whipped
C=the guy who got shot (which is not B's uncle)
I heard A was driving recklessly driving down B's road, A stops the car, gets out car pulls the trigger on gun and then proceeds to hit B, C and 2 friends see A at wawa walks over there and A starts to theaten C and 1 friend the other went in store, then A pushes C, A&C fight, then A pulled trigger and shot C and A tried to leave the seen....

I love how you try to make it look like 10older guys tried to jump them, anyone who knows the SHOOTER and his friend knows that it would not take 10 young children to beat there a$$ they are small as crap. I’m guessing this is why he carries guns (yeah that’s right people he carries more than 1 from what I hear. And besides if A was at wawa to get gas why wont he parked at the gas pump? Its wawa just bc 3 SUVS pull into the parking lot doesn’t mean they were coming for him maybe they were getting gas too, C drives a truck not SUV. I say A is guilty of at least assault with a weapon considering he pulled the gun on 2 occasions that night. As far as A’s friend I think he’s a descent guy just hope he finds a new friend I wouldn’t trust him I also heard that a couple weeks before this A had someone beat up the friend that was with him this night
bewildered

Richmond, VA

#10 Jun 22, 2009
Sad, but I'll bet you can't get a straight answer to what REALLY happened even from the losers involved. THEY ALL embellish the truth or outright lie.
Cowards carry guns. I'm getting one soon. You bangers scare the crap out me. Hope I don't shoot anyone on accident. If you intend to beat on me let me kow for sure so I don't shoot someone for no reason. It would sure be a tragedy if one of those gun toting bad boys got killed. It may even cause this forum to get another 584 comments about "who shot who" for whatever stupid infintile reason. That'd be a tragedy too.
Desiree

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2009
lol this is interesting ... is this the wawa by the fairfield inn and the econo lodge... i love that wawa lol
well... all i can say is theres alot of things that go on in the Hopewell, Prince George, Petersburg area and it seems as though the authoritys turn there cheek... Or maybe news reporters are too scared to go to these ghetto A$$ neighborhoods, did you ever think of that? When i used to live in petersburg off of Washington street this guy got shot late at night i think it was and the police came and everything but the reporters came the next morning with thier scary selfs... it was sad.
drunks and fools

AOL

#12 Jul 1, 2009
He is lucky he only got one in the sholder.
dumbasses

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2009
Seriously, he is so lucky it was only one in the shoulder. Could have been his face! I think you people are full of shit sayin other people are scared to get their ass whooped. No one fights one on ones anymore, there are no fair fights. Since when is cool to go looking for fights anyways. I bet that guy won't be trying to beat anyone else's ass!
I like how when think don't work out your way you people say its cause the cops are crooked. Like we're stupid, your the crooked ones!
Desiree

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2009
LMAO at the cop ... for taking this seriously...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City council 5 hr Will run 95
China is Right About Minding Our Own Business May 27 Concerned Citizen 1
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) May 27 Wondering 17
Media calls storms "punishing" May 27 WatchmanOnTheWall 2
Governor May 26 VN Vet 5
Reasons I want to Remain a Man May 24 VN Vet 2
Local sluts May 23 Fedup 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopewell Mortgages