BLAhh

Hopewell, VA

#1 Apr 30, 2012
yall suck, never talking about something interesting, always updating wack ass topics like gay marriage in hopewell, i dont even see no damn gay marriage's in hopewell and tornados strike virginia, like what the hell, that happened like 2 years ago an it has like what over 1,000 comments and still going, im not even gonna click on an old ass story that passed and the dammage has probably been fixed, and peeps still adding comments an making it come too the top, got me getting on here and thinking im gonna see something new and interesting but yet updating wack ass stuff and its past expiration news, damn yall talk about something interesting ABOUT hopewell, like damned ft lee always flying over my damn house, or just even make up something, i mean come on..
vn redpatch

Petersburg, VA

#2 May 5, 2012
well, you could go down and look at all the houses built by Sears Craftsman and wish you could afford the 200 thou to own one. Then the neighbor could leave her window open and you could puke!
BLAhh

Hopewell, VA

#3 May 5, 2012
What, Where, Why?????
vn redpatch

Petersburg, VA

#4 May 6, 2012
they are supposed to be something special, I guess the whole neighborhood is all about them and since you are from hopewell you might save on gas by walking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
berenice marlen flores 7 hr Carrera 1
Donna Howlett 7 hr Mansion Hiller 26
Review: Richmond Locksmith Emergency 24-7 10 hr britande5645 3
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 13 hr Here Is One 12,467
44. Delegate Joe Morrissey (Jul '11) Thu stasiland 12
moving from ky to va help me Jan 27 Buddy Mitchell 6
How does mail at Riverside work? Jan 24 ponderful 2
Hopewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web