Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Why Fort Lee why; do you constanstly feel the need to practice flying your helicopters over The Kippax Estates, Why do you fly just along the tree lines above the tree lines, in our own backyards at ten, eleven something at night, Why do you feel the need to cause more noise/raucous then the already nuisance presence of 295?? Why did you just fly tonight in overcast clouds with just your red beacon lights on, While knowing your supposed to have your recognition and strobes, navs and landing lights on under ten thousand feet?? Who is giving you orders to constantly harass the city of hopewell during the night, mainly the kippax neighborhood, Why do you make me feel as if We are going into a police state, as if We are in The Middle East?? Why can't you just stay over in your Posted No Trespassing, Federally funded, Military Industrial Complex/Installation, Yes why don't you just stay over in that devoted Training Field of yours over by the prison and the region's jail? I really wish that your helichopters would just chopt right out of the sky, not killing or injuring anyone and animal, and not damaging property. I have already come to the conclusion that they are preparing for uprising and apostacy to their apostate STATE.
AT A GLANCE

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cnt stand libs wrote:
Why Fort Lee why; do you constanstly feel the need to practice flying your helicopters over The Kippax Estates, Why do you fly just along the tree lines above the tree lines, in our own backyards at ten, eleven something at night, Why do you feel the need to cause more noise/raucous then the already nuisance presence of 295?? Why did you just fly tonight in overcast clouds with just your red beacon lights on, While knowing your supposed to have your recognition and strobes, navs and landing lights on under ten thousand feet?? Who is giving you orders to constantly harass the city of hopewell during the night, mainly the kippax neighborhood, Why do you make me feel as if We are going into a police state, as if We are in The Middle East?? Why can't you just stay over in your Posted No Trespassing, Federally funded, Military Industrial Complex/Installation, Yes why don't you just stay over in that devoted Training Field of yours over by the prison and the region's jail? I really wish that your helichopters would just chopt right out of the sky, not killing or injuring anyone and animal, and not damaging property. I have already come to the conclusion that they are preparing for uprising and apostacy to their apostate STATE.
Quit your whinning!
GI Joe

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cnt stand libs wrote:
Stop hating on America. USA! USA! USA!
missing brother

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

it wasnt fort lee it helicopters from cherry point nc going to quantico. if watch the news you would know its not ft lee.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Fort Lee was here LONG before you moved to the area. If you don't like the sound of freedom, get the "F" out of the area.
cnt stand libs

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

well yall wouldn't understand because, you all don't live in the immediate area!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I live close to Ft. Lee. The sounds of arms, and choppers are near and dear to my ears.
cnt stand bches

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

You live in kippax. Enough said.
Mary Lou

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Two simple questions:

1) Do you want our military to be trained and prepared to defend the freedoms we enjoy, such as the freedom to whine on Topix about the temporary inconvenience of the sound of helicopters?

2) Which was here first: you or Fort Lee????
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Considering that Fort(Camp) Lee was there before 1918, I doubt anyone was here before it.
JoeBlo

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Fort Lee was here LONG before you moved to the area. If you don't like the sound of freedom, get the "F" out of the area.
At the rate were goin it's going to be the sound of our opression.
JoeBlo

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Mary Lou wrote:
Two simple questions:
1) Do you want our military to be trained and prepared to defend the freedoms we enjoy, such as the freedom to whine on Topix about the temporary inconvenience of the sound of helicopters?
2) Which was here first: you or Fort Lee????
Lets see, half-trained due to budget cuts and wasting money by the truckload to do it. The Soldiers are not ready after graduation because of Fort Lee and I fear for them.

Fort Lee has become a festered hotbed of liberal politics gone wild, anti-freedom policies, extended federal welfare programs (Unqualified, inefficient, and ignorant Civil Workers), and waste.

So lets see Fort Lee for what it is. If you think they give a crap about you, the noise, or ANY citizen you're wrong. They even have dodged several Congressional investigations regarding contract fraud, personal services, and waste on post by SCoE. With that kind of clout why should they care?

And it doesn't matter who was here 'first'. They are SUPPOSED to work for the citizenry. Not ignore and oppress the citizenry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 hr WelbyMD 11,601
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... 15 hr Buddy Mitchell 23
Dozens to be rounded up in record-breaking drug... (Mar '13) 16 hr jason jones 16
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 17 hr funny 279
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Wed question 7
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Mon VN Vet 38
Smell Mon Billy Bob 3

Search the Hopewell Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hopewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••