Chris Brown's Alleged Community Service Conspirator Resigns

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: Spin 40

Chris Brown may finally get his comeuppance. As SPIN noted earlier , "significant discrepancies" were found in the Hall of Shame all-star 's community service record related to his 2009 assault against Rihanna.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>We understand. She does not have the mental capacity to understand
the middle .!. finger is up again>>>>:(
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#22 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get upset when monkeys hold up a finger buckwheat
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#23 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Now be a good lil boy a dance a jig for us
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#24 Feb 19, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Now be a good lil boy a dance a jig for us
wait till you wifey tell you how good i smoked her.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#25 Feb 19, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Norwood unfortunately took the wood of the individual involved without verifying the actual work that they allegedly completed.
Norwood made an error in judgement, but he did not conspire with anyone.
Crime in Richmond dropped all 4 years he was Chief and I doubt his replacement will have half as good a record in 4 years from now!
Spin is nothing but another Yellow Journalism web site.
I agree with you
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#26 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
wait till you wifey tell you how good i smoked her.
Taz is right. It needs to be simple for sambo. We were taught not to consort with the inferior species. You old mc are that inferior species.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#27 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
white boys mass murder b/c they are mentally deranged.....products of inbreeding in WV
That is the dumbest BS I have ever heard. All races have mental problems, that is true. But the Negro race kills and even eats its own. They kill each other over sex,drugs, fancy shoes, etc. They don't even know how to aim a gun. Whites only kill when it is necessary, or they have been with too many blacks and lost their minds.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#28 Feb 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
so glad you whites keep the stats. on b/b crime.....like y'all are bored shytless with your lives.
No, we do it to show idiots like you how you act no-show.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big a coward to do anything about it nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#29 Feb 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That is the dumbest BS I have ever heard. All races have mental problems, that is true. But the Negro race kills and even eats its own. They kill each other over sex,drugs, fancy shoes, etc. They don't even know how to aim a gun. Whites only kill when it is necessary, or they have been with too many blacks and lost their minds.
awwh shut up KKkracka!!!!!!!!
you know your ppl. were stinking savages way before they landed on the shores of this Indian land. you bums were the first to use WMD against the defenseless natives. who the hell gave you ppl. the right to rain down carnage upon innocent ppl.?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#30 Feb 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we do it to show idiots like you how you act no-show.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big a coward to do anything about it nothead!
KKKrackas are bored b/c they can't lynch anymore.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#31 Feb 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
KKKrackas are bored b/c they can't lynch anymore.
We don't have to. You savages are doing a pretty effective job of genocide on your own
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#32 Feb 21, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have to. You savages are doing a pretty effective job of genocide on your own
you think so boy....one go down, 10 more are ready to be born.
its not like that amongst you whites though....your little sissyFIED bois and bullLEEZIE girls are making a go of it on the wild side.
translation: the white male will extinct in 25yrs. guess who gets your women and make little brown beanos.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#33 Feb 21, 2013
10 more ready to be born? I don't think so with so many crack-babies dying before age 1. With all those 12 year olds having kids, with no sign of a daddy, those children won't make it to 15 years old before some other little coon blows him away with an illegal gun like in Chicago. But, no problem, the Latinos will have them all enslaved before the year 2020. They work, coons don't.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#34 Feb 23, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
10 more ready to be born? I don't think so with so many crack-babies dying before age 1. With all those 12 year olds having kids, with no sign of a daddy, those children won't make it to 15 years old before some other little coon blows him away with an illegal gun like in Chicago. But, no problem, the Latinos will have them all enslaved before the year 2020. They work, coons don't.
well, the latinos will be having babies by your white women since you Mothrafudders are so gay.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#35 Feb 23, 2013
They sure as crap wouldn't want to mess with your scum-bag coon gals with all the diseases they have. Old brillo heads, no sane person would screw a hag like them.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#36 Feb 23, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
well, the latinos will be having babies by your white women since you Mothrafudders are so gay.
Latino women hot! Black women look like monkeys. Don't believe me?? Look in the mirror Mr Bojangles
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#37 Feb 24, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
They sure as crap wouldn't want to mess with your scum-bag coon gals with all the diseases they have. Old brillo heads, no sane person would screw a hag like them.
you got aids....messing with those hootcie mamas. should've kept your old azz out of site.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#38 Feb 24, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Latino women hot! Black women look like monkeys. Don't believe me?? Look in the mirror Mr Bojangles
i did look in the mirror...while holding a BIG portrait of your face. stupid Mothrafudder. BOOH YAH!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#39 Feb 24, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Latino women hot! Black women look like monkeys. Don't believe me?? Look in the mirror Mr Bojangles
Every time she tries, she breaks the mirror because she is so ugly and gets another 7 years of bad luck.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#41 Feb 25, 2013
You couldn't pay me to live in the city of Richmond. However, this should not have been a reflection of what Norwood has done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to meatball? 55 min dls1990 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Mr Johnson 12,042
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 5 hr gwsbadass 1,360
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... 20 hr Buddy Mitchell 29
Unarmed young WHITE Man shot by Black Officer i... Sep 26 totalshame 3
Ethanol Smell Sep 22 VN Vet 9
"ancors away" banned? (Mar '14) Sep 14 aasdf 5

Hopewell Jobs

Hopewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hopewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopewell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]