|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

to the people of hopewell

You need to get out there and take a petition to get rid of the mayor and all of city council. we need a fresh new council. the mayor is wasting money for e broadway, instead of using the money on fixing the streets and public safety. Hopewell citizens need to wake up and take action against city council perhaps go in numbers to city council and show council we mean business.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

GOB hater, I agree with you. But the GOBs have bought and paid for most of the council and they have the money. They got the money by screwing the people of Hopewell on the Osage plant. They made a fortune while the city is going broke. Elder and Parr etc. have screwed everyone for their pieces of silver, and the mayor and councilors have followed suit. In a better day, we would have hung them for treason.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

VN Vet, now you sound violent. Hopefully people see that you're just sad & alone.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

GI Joe wrote:
VN Vet, now you sound violent. Hopefully people see that you're just sad & alone.
Which one of the GOBs are you, or are you just one of their little stooges? I will never be sad and alone with true friends, which you would never know anything about. Money can never be you friend, nor buy you love. Parr and Elder are sad and lonely old men, who will die loving nothing but their money. Money they got by ruining Hopewell.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Which one of the GOBs are you, or are you just one of their little stooges? I will never be sad and alone with true friends, which you would never know anything about. Money can never be you friend, nor buy you love. Parr and Elder are sad and lonely old men, who will die loving nothing but their money. Money they got by ruining Hopewell.
Now you sound bitter... and alone. Is that why you're on topix so late at night?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Now the mayor and gang of four want to spend another $13,000,000.00 on things like the Beacon. The Beacon should be back in private hands, just like the marina. Who do they think they are,Obama or another commie? Taxes WILL go up, and most of the property in Hopewell is rental. Do you think Parr and Elder are going to pay taxes enough to pay back $13M? Don't bet on it.Hell, they are still laughing all the way to the bank from the money they got on the ethanol deal, and we the tax payers are taking that one where the sun don't shine. The "GANG OF 4" must GO, screw the GOBs.

Since: Sep 11

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

GOB hater wrote:
to the people of hopewell
You need to get out there and take a petition to get rid of the mayor and all of city council. we need a fresh new council. the mayor is wasting money for e broadway, instead of using the money on fixing the streets and public safety. Hopewell citizens need to wake up and take action against city council perhaps go in numbers to city council and show council we mean business.
i agree. these streets are horrible. and really need fixing.

Since: Sep 11

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

GI Joe wrote:
idont think he sounds sad at all. he is telling it like it is. sounds like you dont want to hear it., and maybe your the one who is sad and lonely.
GOB hater

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

its sad that we sit on topix and fight with each other. The GOB's are sitting on topix and laughing at each comment we write.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

GOB hater wrote:
its sad that we sit on topix and fight with each other. The GOB's are sitting on topix and laughing at each comment we write.
Yeah, but they know their time is running out. Hell, they are so old and pitiful, they have got one foot in the grave(too bad not both). If they don't get thrown out by the citizens, they will just wither on the vine and die, lonely old men. If it weren't for their money,no one would have anything to do with them. Not even their families. Sad creatures they are.
Slurpee Summit

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but they know their time is running out. Hell, they are so old and pitiful, they have got one foot in the grave(too bad not both). If they don't get thrown out by the citizens, they will just wither on the vine and die, lonely old men. If it weren't for their money,no one would have anything to do with them. Not even their families. Sad creatures they are.
Time does not run out for the GOBs. Ask Jimmy Jones, Cheryl Collins, Janice Denton, Jackie Shornak and Riley Ingram.

Not throwing James Traylor in the mix, he's not a bad guy.

The Beacon will get all of the funding that it needs, now.

By the way, the GOBs' made Virginia go blue in 2008. All of that renting that you like to complain about, it's all in the plan.

Cheer up new boy, you won't get ole in this Good Ole Boy town.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

So, Slurpping Sumshit is back to her old name again. And she is SO wrong on the GOBs. They are tired old "men" that can't get it up, so they use money for power. But, life goes on and goes out. They like Obama are not long for power or in the case of the GOBs,this world. The Beacon, marina,etc. should be under private control. Only little commies, or nazis wont otherwise. And you are correct that all that renting is in their plan. But their plan like them will come to an end. The people will win, just ask those you named above.
Dont care

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

where da bitchatdamit, she wont talk back?
Unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
So, Slurpping Sumshit is back to her old name again. And she is SO wrong on the GOBs. They are tired old "men" that can't get it up, so they use money for power. But, life goes on and goes out. They like Obama are not long for power or in the case of the GOBs,this world. The Beacon, marina,etc. should be under private control. Only little commies, or nazis wont otherwise. And you are correct that all that renting is in their plan. But their plan like them will come to an end. The people will win, just ask those you named above.
Hard to believe VN. I haven't peeked at this smut site in 2 years and your still here!

Talk about not being around very long. If you don't get away from the poison on this site it's going to take a toll on you which I am certain already has.

You really should find something else to do with your life than live on Topix spewing your vile, hatred and venom.

The Denton gang has ruined your life. Judging by your words, you are much worse off than you were a couple of years ago.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe VN. I haven't peeked at this smut site in 2 years and your still here!
Talk about not being around very long. If you don't get away from the poison on this site it's going to take a toll on you which I am certain already has.
You really should find something else to do with your life than live on Topix spewing your vile, hatred and venom.
The Denton gang has ruined your life. Judging by your words, you are much worse off than you were a couple of years ago.
That is priceless coming from someone in DC. All that liberalism must have warped your little pea brain. Crawl back under Odumbos desk and play Monica.
GI Joe

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

Ha. VN Vet doesn't have a life. He blames the GOBs for his shortcomings, when in reality, they're just more sucessful.

It's sad he spends his whole life hating people who don't even know or care who he is.

U Mad bro?
GOB hater

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

GI Joe wrote:
Ha. VN Vet doesn't have a life. He blames the GOBs for his shortcomings, when in reality, they're just more sucessful.
It's sad he spends his whole life hating people who don't even know or care who he is.
U Mad bro?
The gob's is detroying our city everyday.
GOB hater

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

clb does not care about the city.
Republican

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That is priceless coming from someone in DC. All that liberalism must have warped your little pea brain. Crawl back under Odumbos desk and play Monica.
I realize that you not very technically savvy.

With that being said; I am not from Washington DC. I live in Hopewell

You see if you do not have a static ip address (which I do not) a different city pops up every time I log on.

If you have a static ip address (like you do) the same city appears everytime.

Now wasn’t that fun? You have learned more tonight alone that in the past 2 years on this site combined.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

GI Joe wrote:
U Mad bro?
Truth be known fool, I have no shortcomings. I have a very great life, and plan to live many more years of it. That is unlike the GOBS that you love so much. You are as pathetic as they are sucka. You just like Mike Buji. Go play with your dolls, chump.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hopewell Discussions

Search the Hopewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) 50 min Sure 55
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 13 hr Ludwig 2,543
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... Fri Doug 12
Latest on James River coal bankruptcy Fri Curious 1
4 Billion dollars Jul 10 Ludwig 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Jul 9 barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Jul 9 Hmm 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hopewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000